Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:40:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go down or up?  (Read 10558 times)
zlowx

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:07:37 AM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english
According to my opinion, ethereum price is very stable and soon it will increased for the the right time and I think its price will increased up to 0.1 BTC because it has shows a big potential and stable price so it was possible to increased later.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
im still confused

sorry for my bad english

It will. Don't worry. If there are investors coming, there is no reason why it will move on the opposite direction, it will always go up. Although if your target is 0.1 Sats for Ethereum, I am very positive it will happen even before the month of May comes in. Right now, Ethereum is already on the move. While I am not sure whether this will continue up to the $1,000 mark, I am still positive that it does not take more than a month before Ethereum finally reaches that price once again.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

I believe that the etherium has a bright future. With such human resources, investment resources, intellectual resources, this project can not but grow. Many professionals believe that the etherium has every chance to come out on top in terms of capitalization. The fact that now the coin can still lose value, should be regarded as a healthy correction. Choose an etherium in the region of 500 dollars and wait for growth

Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

im still confused

sorry for my bad english

Ethereum will go up. There is not even a little doubt on it. I believe in the project. It still has a lot in store for us. The potential of this coin is still very high. We will be seeing Ethereum in the $5,000 within the year. There are always down in prices but all these are temporary and cannot equal the growth. There is nothing to be confused of really. Ethereum is on top and will remain there for a long time.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

I always hope that the price goes up, but all coins experience fluctuations, but the etherium looks more stable on this background than the rest
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

i have read many topics in this forum and most of people predict that ETH will rise up soon. this proves many people still believe in the ETH future and with this support, there is no doubt about its development

J3V1L4

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

No doubt that ETH will rise again. It could even overtake Bitcoin in a year or two!
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

i have read many topics in this forum and most of people predict that ETH will rise up soon. this proves many people still believe in the ETH future and with this support, there is no doubt about its development

Community is the basis. Ethereum price now falling down, but everybody who know some about this coin know it is temporary and in near future eth will back to norm and higher. This is beautiful and i think that too
J3V1L4

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Community is the basis. Ethereum price now falling down, but everybody who know some about this coin know it is temporary and in near future eth will back to norm and higher. This is beautiful and i think that too

Could not agree more! (y)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

No doubt that ETH will rise again. It could even overtake Bitcoin in a year or two!

That ethereum will increase again is beyond question. However, to take over bitcoin is still a long way. It certainly will not happen in a year or two. If it is at all possible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

I think since altcoin has grown so rapidly that various coins such as ETH are so rapidly rising in price with the development of altcoin with its enthusiasts in the world of coins in altcoin the price is rising very high.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

ETH can be up or down. In the past few days, ETH has moved between $ 654 and $ 745. According to the cryptocurrency market, the ETH could rise to the $ 800 level and then reach $ 900, but it could also be in the opposite direction of $ 500 to $ 600. . But according to myself, ETH will tend to increase, because the market is adjusting prices in the days to change. And after this fluctuations, the cryptocurrency market will go into stable and prices will rise high. I believe so.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I'm sure the eth can grow more than it is right now or than bitcoin right now
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

I am very pessimistic, it seems to me that the fall has not yet ended. We need positive news, we need to interest new people again, so that they buy tokens.

luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Eth will go up,Eth prices rallied on Wednesday to a record high,the cryptocurrency could triple in value in 2018.just keep your fingers cross.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

this time the more famous eth, even more so at the beginning of this year eth just keep up. I have an opinion that this will continue after eth has a lot of trust from the investors.

Ethereum will up and down from this week , surely it will grow up higher than this week surely ethereum got a great value in future so we can make a good investment in ethereum .
the current situation seems like Ethereum is still going to stay down, but do not be afraid of that because it's a good signal for investors to buy. because it will be profitable later

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

Even the analysts cannot give you an exact answer for that question. Market flow today is so unpredictable. So better stick in holding your investments if you believe that things will get better after this period.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

ETH is a fundamental platform, it has a great potential and i believe it will grow up
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

ethereum will go up i think. because there is a good resistance around 600 usd. if it can breaks to up even it can reach back around 1000 usd in very short time period. during these bearish market ethereum was much stronger comparing with bitcoin.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

Ethereum will go up. There is not even a little doubt on it. I believe in the project. It still has a lot in store for us. The potential of this coin is still very high. We will be seeing Ethereum in the $5,000 within the year. There are always down in prices but all these are temporary and cannot equal the growth. There is nothing to be confused of really. Ethereum is on top and will remain there for a long time.

I completely agree. I'm even more optimistic and guess the price of $ 7000 for the ETH by the end of the year. The current market simply sweeps all the impatient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: