Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go down or up?  (Read 10558 times)
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

ethereum will return to the highest price in some time to come, now ethereum already showed significant price increase and current market ethereum have green color in the market. so eth will go up
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

Wow I sold some of my eth at 590$ and now it is mooning like crazy :/ Lesson learned hodl for life. Those giant bears shake me out from my eth and bitcoin Sad I feel so sad but I will not surrender I know that I will evantually get my gem!
Oh it's too early to sell as the trend is still going up. I believe this will continue with the up trends. Although we can see some downs but the buy supports are still there.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:59:30 PM

I think the Etherium will go up, along with the rising bitcoin market, all coin alternatives also get impact including Etherium.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and prices ETH can change significantly. Experienced traders earn on changes in rate but beginners are better to adhere to strategy of long-term storage and only watch closely for changes in price dynamics.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:23 PM

Ethereum will go up, it's absolutely sure information. One questions is - where is the limit, when correction will happen.
In my opinion, the correction has long been over and the last days we see a smooth growth, almost all coins including ETH.

The problem is that a large number of people are optimistic about what is happening, and if the market is not ready for rapid growth, correction will follow. I think so.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:14:10 AM

I think the ETH will continue to go up, down the price may be necessary for an occasional time only. But then ETH will continue to increase. Yes, ETH may be able to penetrate to 0.1 but I think to get there will take a long time, because ETH growth cannot rise like bitcoin, ETH will continue to grow slowly but surely. And ETH will always be under bitcoin, with Bitcoin rising then ETH will also rise.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:51:59 AM

rightnow there has been a slight increase in  the price of altcoins on the market and surely they will keep rising more in not far future, but there is always unpredictable elements that whales will dump the ETH because ETH recently has been pumped too much and the market is too green, so surely the dumps will happen very soon, anyway we should be careful when the market is changing unexpectively.

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

rightnow there has been a slight increase in  the price of altcoins on the market and surely they will keep rising more in not far future, but there is always unpredictable elements that whales will dump the ETH because ETH recently has been pumped too much and the market is too green, so surely the dumps will happen very soon, anyway we should be careful when the market is changing unexpectively.
Ethereum has once reach almost $1k on its value and the question is if it will go back again from its current value, but I think it will pump soon not later than december this year but still unpredictable because it all depends on the market changes affected by the whales and other small trader.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:55:25 AM

My assessment of Ethereum will go up and everyone is expecting it, I can not judge or predict how much Ethereum will rise and when .. but now there is a development and the price is slowly there is a slight increase and it is already proven, you must be sure and sure there will be Change but no need to expect how many things are most important there is a development or Increase slowly but surely ..
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

I think that's very likely to happen, let alone now entering Q2 where altcoin prices start to rise. but remember to always correct the price do not buy when the pump is high enough, better play safe, correct the price from the beginning again and buy at the right time.
remember the key is patience.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english

ETH is still a very popular altcoin, and it will be more popular in the future.

ETH is a good investment. Now it has high potential.
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

ETH has a great potential that has not yet been revealed. But now we see that the technology of smart contact, fast and cheap transactions help to strengthen its position in ETH. In addition, many create their own ICO projects on the ETH platform, which will necessarily increase the role of ETH as the leader of altcoins. And ETH's capitalization and investors ' interest speak for themselves.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

ETH has a great potential that has not yet been revealed. But now we see that the technology of smart contact, fast and cheap transactions help to strengthen its position in ETH. In addition, many create their own ICO projects on the ETH platform, which will necessarily increase the role of ETH as the leader of altcoins. And ETH's capitalization and investors ' interest speak for themselves.
Yes it is true that etherum currently has a very good developmental level. That way it will help the development of etherum become better. The increased volume of Etherum transactions will make the level of public confidence in the etherum getting better. I also now have some etherum and I will save in a long time. I am optimistic that prices will continue to rise and I would say that etherum is one of the coins that has a very good prospect level in the future. When looking at the current ico project then it will make the etherum stronger, the etherum price will get better and now we will go to a much better level. Erc20 is a great system and I am confident that the developers of a project will use etherum as the primary choice in any existing ico project.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Within the next few days, I think that it could possibly go down. However, in the long run, it may go up. I think back in January or February, it was at $1200 so it could possibly come close to this region at the end of the year.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

In my opinion the current ETH price will continue to go up. They will probably increase over $ 1k by the end of 2018. In the past time if we bought them it was a great time to invest. But now it may be too late. Their prices are quite high.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

ethereum will return to the highest price in some time to come, now ethereum already showed significant price increase and current market ethereum have green color in the market. so eth will go up
And from now on., it looks indeed like it has a high chance of continuing to moving slowly towards the higher direction that keeps following the bitcoin price movement. Which obviously it still promises high profit in the long term I guess or in trading. Let's invest without hesitation in Eth such as we invest in Btc.

Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

And from now on., it looks indeed like it has a high chance of continuing to moving slowly towards the higher direction that keeps following the bitcoin price movement. Which obviously it still promises high profit in the long term I guess or in trading. Let's invest without hesitation in Eth such as we invest in Btc.
Do not ever doubt Etherum because the coin has so many users that it will make us gain confidence and not be afraid that Etherum will experience a price reduction. The current Etherum price increase is caused by positive news, one of the factors is the systematic increase of Bticoin prices. Many of the influences that are causing Etherum can continue to increase and I feel sure there will be positive news that could increase the price of Etherum to be better than it is today.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

Ethereum cannot go down anymore. It hit bottom so hard comparing to bitcoin. It returned back to very low level. I think its going to be pumped like shit this and next year. Don't be confused if you see $5000 worth ethereum.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Ethereum cannot go down anymore. It hit bottom so hard comparing to bitcoin. It returned back to very low level. I think its going to be pumped like shit this and next year. Don't be confused if you see $5000 worth ethereum.
ethereum will definitely experience a significant increase, so I see if the durability of the price of ethereum can now be maximized and will continue to grow higher in the future.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

I think so too, and seeing the current market conditions ethereum also still leads to its highest price again. and I believe that in this Q2 the price of ethereum will lead to a safe point. and will fly back in Q3 later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: