Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:58:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go down or up?  (Read 10558 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

Well we saw ETH for 1300$ so its the line that we saw on market. For now ETH is a very popular and real working platform, the one I think. EOS close too, but still we're using ETH and their apps and exchanges. A lot of coins on the market built on ETH platform and now I think ERC-20 most popular token that ICO's used and as a result ETH platform have huge support on market. ETH also very popular coin, second actually after Bitcoin.  So ETH price have potential to grow up I guess. I hope soon we'll see ETH for 1000 $
if you take into account all the features of the etherium and its prospects, then 1000 dollars is the minimum, which can rise the etherium. I hope that in 2018 we will see New records of the price of the etherium.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

Well, Ethereum obviously big coins with good tech behind, considering these surely long term investment. I would like to buy more ETH but put more towards ETH in my opinion. good luck... Wink
ETH prices continue to rise while the market is gradually recovering. And I believe your decision is the best, ETH price will increase over $ 1k later this year. This is the best time to invest in them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GabeLogan420

Activity: 121

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Many investors see Ethereum as a coin in the long term. It also means that people will buy this currency and will not sell. It is very good for Ethereum

bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:53:46 PM

I want to see 3000 dollars for a coin this year. And it seems to me that this can happen, because ETH is a very strong and promising coin.

Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english
I think eth will hit smth like 1300-1500 bucks and thats it. However it is only prediction. Neverthell we will face a huge correction of all the market and eth will turn back to 600-700 bucks.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
im still confused

sorry for my bad english

What are the reasons for such number of investors coming? Some political things again? I think that's absolutely possible, crypto becomes the part of a big politicians game as well as gold, diamonds, oil etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

That is was happend month ago, so has solved when BTC has 19K USD. Then price going to down again, but i believed in Ethereum are future of our cryptos. so keep them ethereum and buy now if you wanna some big surprise.

What are the reasons for such number of investors coming? Some political things again? I think that's absolutely possible, crypto becomes the part of a big politicians game as well as gold, diamonds, oil etc.
Demand of system blockchain where platform Ethereum able to reserve that service so usefull. is not talking whos be buy of tons the ethereum but how ethereum does. dont make it compare like gold or diamond that is very different. 
GG_nick

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

Many investors see Ethereum as a coin in the long term. It also means that people will buy this currency and will not sell. It is very good for Ethereum

I think that's pretty true - it's difficult to tell how many people are going to sit on it and how many people will use it as a functional currency. Quite a few tech companies are adopting it to use with their internal marketplaces/ecosystems so there's a function that is driving ETH along with the interest from investors.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:30:16 AM

im still confused

sorry for my bad english
We can not predict whether the price of Ethereum will continue to rise or fall. The rise and fall of a coin is very common in cryptocurrency. You do not need to be confused and worried about the ever-changing market circumstances. That is why the fluctuating nature of the crypto world. Whatever will happen you should stay calm and do not be rash in making decisions.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

Most of the time, the whole crypto market moves up or down together. Ethereum has already almost doubled from its last month's major bottom so its direction should be mostly up from here.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

If investors come in, there will be expected pumps. That will then cause the price of Ethereum to go up. Actually, I guess the investors of Ethereum is coming in all the time. As the number one coin in the alternate cryptocurrency world, Ethereum is the most sought out altcoin. We therefore expect the price to continue rising. Of course there will be some corrections and dumps along the way toward the higher price.
If we look at the performance of bitcoin, then I think it is not difficult to predict what ETH is about to show. As bitcoin is growing up these days, eth will also do the same. It is how altcoins are. They follow bitcoin and depend on this currency for all things. Ethereum is going to soar up in coming days so now is the right time to invest in this coin and make some profits out of it.
ETH will go up as has been predicted by the INVESTING KING on a particular business channel few days ago. When there is the element of price stability in an asset, it is the most favorite asset for the people to invest in. Like we prefer high rate of interest while depositing money in the saving account, here the expected return I preferred. The more the expected return, the more investment and the more the prices rise. It is expected to cross the 2000$ figure till December.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

This coin goes for big brother BTC only. Now I don't see any good news or developing feature that allow ETH will grow to $1k. But we all wait Plasma, PoS, maybe something else. In this case ETH will grow self without BTC support

yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Well if the support continues we will see more rise up coming from its value as eth really gaining its momentum and with newer updates many investors will ride this up again and continue gaining profits from this project.
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

Actually it depends on the situation, and we will never know the situation in the future. But for the near future, within a few years the price of Ethereum will rise. We already know that Ethereum is one of the most promising cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Ethereum has become my favorite cryptocurrency because of the price that reminded me of Bitcoin a few years ago. I think Ethereum will follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and the price will soar. But when the price of Ethereum has soared, the price of Bitcoin will be much higher. So it's important for us to respond wisely and invest.  Smiley Wink
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Currently, ETH prices are beginning to creep up, the market now seems to have started to improve. I think ETH will be able to continue to rise to its highest price. To reach 0.1, we just wait. Hold the ETH in the long run for ETH to 0.1.
Today's ETH prices are unpredictable, they rise momentarily and continue to fall. If they increase forever, then probably no one will be able to lose money and fear when entering the Crypto market. So take the risk and keep the spirit, if they fall down patience to continue holding and they will rise again.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

im still confused

sorry for my bad english

Its always a prediction to happen, but in reality its either up or down, regardless of how many updates are there about ethereum or any other currencies. Recent updates may give us an UP status in the market, but after that it will go down, its so easy easy to predict when you are trading the cryptocurrency. But what is the most important is that you have a savings of this currency, because in due time, this coins will give you more profit, if you hold it for a long period of time.

Trust your financial and trading strategy.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

Currently, ETH prices are beginning to creep up, the market now seems to have started to improve. I think ETH will be able to continue to rise to its highest price. To reach 0.1, we just wait. Hold the ETH in the long run for ETH to 0.1.
Today's ETH prices are unpredictable, they rise momentarily and continue to fall. If they increase forever, then probably no one will be able to lose money and fear when entering the Crypto market. So take the risk and keep the spirit, if they fall down patience to continue holding and they will rise again.
This present situation of the crypto market is very much crucial and that nothing can besaid because the crypto market is facing some serious issues and that the market value of the crypto coins is going up and down within seconds. We can hope for a positive rise in the market value of the ETH in the coming days but you need to be prepared for the worst as well as anything can happen.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

As for me, ETH should become very expensive this year. I like Vitalik, because he constantly improves this project. It's the main reason for price to grow. The coin is always in high demand. This coin is good for long-term investment.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

As for me, ETH should become very expensive this year. I like Vitalik, because he constantly improves this project. It's the main reason for price to grow. The coin is always in high demand. This coin is good for long-term investment.
eth coin has found its identity to be one of the potent coins, eth will continue to grow into one of the coins that have a high price. so i think eth will back up in the next few time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

what I see is that the price of Ethereum is rising and I'm sure Ethereum will keep going up because this coin has good growth that can be profitable in the future and that I see many people Ethereum enthusiasts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: