Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go down or up?  (Read 10558 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

I think all cryptocurrency values ​​in this year can not provide price movements that can increase sharply, because until now in mid-2018 cryptocurrency can not give a bright spot on the price movement, but it is likely that by the end of this year bitcoin value will increase sharply followed by the Eth value that will move behind it.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

Yes it is true that ethereum is starting to pump again but it is not yet stable. What i mean is that the pumping and dumping are still reduntant. I am still waiting for the slow but surely pumping before i could say that the rising of price is stable. Maybe when the bitcoin price is going stable again then for sure ethereum will goes aswell. Just keep patiently waiting guys because i guess the red days are almost over.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:17 AM

Yes it is true that ethereum is starting to pump again but it is not yet stable. What i mean is that the pumping and dumping are still reduntant. I am still waiting for the slow but surely pumping before i could say that the rising of price is stable. Maybe when the bitcoin price is going stable again then for sure ethereum will goes aswell. Just keep patiently waiting guys because i guess the red days are almost over.
I think that this is the right time to enter the ETH market, for some of the newbie investors, but can I know what are the possible factors that might affect the upcoming slow upward trend of ETH?
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
do you think it will go up to 0.1?
im still confused

sorry for my bad english
The price of Ethereum has now begun to improve and has started to rise slowly. Although Ethereum rise slowly at least it can still be steady up. And I'm sure the end of this year the price of Ethereum can reach a very high value. Let's wait.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

for now i think the price of ethereum will drop to 400 $ then in the month of agustu until the end of December will soon rise more than $ 1000
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

the movement of the ethereum will be greatly influenced by bitcoin. as now the bitcoin prices are declining. this resulted in the ethereum also decreased. actually the prospect is still good for its fore
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Occasionally the value ETH goes up and down. But as of my observation ETH goes backward one step and goes forward two steps the same with BTC. For long time investment its an Up for me.
When we talk about the market value of any of the crypto, then we cannot be sure that the market value of any of the crypto coin will always go up or will keep on falling. The market value of the coin like ETH will keep on changing with time and that you may also experience the market going down at a significant rate. However, there are chances that market will rise high but you need to wait till then.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

the movement of the ethereum will be greatly influenced by bitcoin. as now the bitcoin prices are declining. this resulted in the ethereum also decreased. actually the prospect is still good for its fore
in any case, relative to the etherium. You do not need to be so categorical. We know that Bitcoin completely affects the market, and the market today is in a very difficult situation. Proceeding from this, all the crypto currency is suffering and even the etherium will not be able to rise because of this situation.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

I think the best investment right now is to invest in Ethereum. Note how this coin is stable against the background of the market decline.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

I have already decided that almost the majority of my investments will be channeled to the etherium. Perhaps today is one of the last chances when it will be possible to invest its funds in the airspace at a low price. I will even try to keep my funds in the etherium.

HELLO EVERYONE.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:40:20 AM

I see and topic that ETH will have alot of investor coming up this week (21 may to 24 may)
im still confused

sorry for my bad english

which I see today the price of Ethereum is slightly down and so you can invest in Ethereum in the long run and have good growth and that way you can earn a good profit because by investing in Ethereum now may be the right time

thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:26 AM

I believe it will go up.
Currently, ETH is being pumped. But I know investors are getting into ETH as well. If many investors enter, prices will likely rise, and continue to rise.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:19:46 AM

No doubt about it ethereum will go up for sure. But still its not the right time to pump  coins ,we must wait till Q4 of this year before  bulls will start pumping this coins again, remember what happened last year bulls entered the market on the last quarter of 2017.

auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

im still confused

sorry for my bad english
The price of Ethereum coins is now starting to improve and I am sure it will go up until the end of 2018. Although Ethereum's price increase is insignificant and rises only slowly I believe the end of this year the Ethereum price will touch a much higher value than last year.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:47 AM

I think the eth price will go up better than the current price, because eth is also a very good coin we hold the easy way to generate many benefits in the future.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

I think Ethereum will rise in value.
There will be many investors interested in Ethereum.
Ethereum is an altcoin that has a strong price value so I'm sure Ethereum will be a coin that can rise in value.
I think Ethereum has been rising in recent days. Let's wait to make sure the Ethereum price really goes up or not.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

We don't know the movement of the price of ethereum in the market. But i believed that ethereum will grow up again in the future. And i think it can go head to head against bitcoin from being the number crypto in the market.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

I think the eth price will go up better than the current price, because eth is also a very good coin we hold the easy way to generate many benefits in the future.
The fact that ETH exists today and is second in the market is one of the most potent pennies, so in the future there will be more people coming to ETH, which will explode at the end of the year. Buy and hold them now is the most appropriate time.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

I think we will see an ethereum that gets a lot of value today. The price will rise again above 600 dollars and the market volume will increase considerably. I wish we could see a rise today Smiley

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

im still confused

sorry for my bad english
Of course, the price of Ethereum coins will go up. Maybe now the price of Ethereum is still fairly low but I believe the end of this year Ethereum prices will rise and higher than last year. I will continue to buy and invest in Ethereum.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: