Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go down or up?  (Read 10558 times)
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

At the end of 2018, Ethereum is likely to go up, but now It is successfully falling down, so it is not worth investing in this cryptocurrency yet.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

At the end of 2018, Ethereum is likely to go up, but now It is successfully falling down, so it is not worth investing in this cryptocurrency yet.

I think that when the exchange rate is low, the investment in ETH is very reasonable. Your advice that the exchange rate is low should not be invested but still optimistic about the exchange rate of ETH in the future is totally unfounded. So my point is to invest in ETH at the moment.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:01 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 01:36:38 AM by lornadane

Every coin goes to up and down in every day. So, you see, Ethereum price is remaining within 210! Sometimes it shows 197 and sometimes it goes for 210 USD. However, I think the Ethereum price will stay at the dip and in this year Ethereum price can be stuck at 250 to 300 USD. I don't think ETH Price can go further than 300 USD.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:08:45 AM

I think the explanation why Ethereum go down to its bottom simply because many of its ICO sell thousands of Ethereum in order for their money to be safe because the market as a whole and bitcoin in particular is not stable right now. Soon when the market recover for the dump all coins especially the top 10 in the coin market cap will recover and skyrocket so before year end I think Ethereum will go up because we dont expect a 1 whole year that is red market when crypto is on world adoption.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

ETH has bottomed out with its final washout bottom below $200 and now appears to be slowly rising up towards $300. It is time to hold on to it and other coins.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:33:30 AM

for now the price of eth is likely to soon improve because eth itself is currently experiencing a decline but this will recover later,at this time we have to be patient in waiting for ethereum prices to get back up

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

on the initial post of this topic the ETH is not appropriate as perediction in May but for now I assume many investors are back and maybe this will be the beginning of the bear market

tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

From what I've read and seen, I believe ETH will go back up. It's reached it's down and now it's gonna go up. But of course it won't go up without going down first. The investors are coming back and I have my hopes up.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Ethereum is best or mother of altcoin, a lot of project ICO use erc20 token, but this year so many ICO's failed, scam, notworking, stucking in roadmap, and no proggress at all.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

do not worry and panic with ethereum prices falling because crypto prices will continue to change and fluctuate so ethereum will definitely go up again and will not always go down

ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

actually, investing in your own speculation and speculation is decisive and if you believe for now, start buying and if you only have funds that aren't big enough, I suggest you don't invest in BTC, you better look for lower altcoins, because this will give you more profit later

bacxuyen

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

From now until the end of the year ETH will be higher than the current level. We are using a lot of applications on ETH's smart contract, which is an advantage.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

According to the objective evaluation of experts and web pages. ETH will increase sharply in late September. Therefore, the price drop in ETH will gradually end and will make the market crypto in this heat up in September.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

I think that while the Ethereum in the process of stagnation will not change anything, so there is little chance that soon the coins will rise in price and it is over in development.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

for the current time ethereum has undergone a good change because the more the price rises. and at the end of the year surely ethereum will go monthly with bitcoin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

ethereum is a coin that has a future and a good movement, so of course ethereum will definitely go up and still be profitable, don't panic with prices falling because it will definitely rise again

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

I believe it will go up, maybe it will take over bitcoin in marketcap in a few years
everything may happen no one can know for certain in my opinion at this time is we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained to get the benefits that are certainly expected by investors
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Ethereum is still a bad investment according to the forecast, it is predicted to continue the bearish trend until the mknth of October. However it manage to bounce back just a little, more likely Ethereum will fully recover on or after thanksgiving justnlike last year.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

I believe it will go up, maybe it will take over bitcoin in marketcap in a few years
everything may happen no one can know for certain in my opinion at this time is we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained to get the benefits that are certainly expected by investors
exactly, because cryptocurrency is difficult to guess so anything can happen in the future, and I agree with you because every time we have to be observant in seeing the opportunities that exist to be able to benefit in any condition.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

ethereum is a coin that has a future and a good movement, so of course ethereum will definitely go up and still be profitable, don't panic with prices falling because it will definitely rise again
I'm sure ethereum will go up like a ripple,
if ethereum goes to the third position, surely ethereum won't take silence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: