Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: International Online Pharmacy Accept Bitcoin  (Read 17891 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

Dear Sir
It is great to hear that medicines sellers now also started to sell their medicines with bitcoin payment. There are many other services also available with bitcoin but people know only that services which advertise their service. I will suggest you to advertise your service so that many people know about you and they will then do not convert their bitcoin to fiat for buying medicines but they will use their bitcoin directly to buy medicines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hqmedstore.com (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

Good project! If you can help me to find this pharmacy product i am ready to pay more than it's value in bitcoins.I am looking for Bayeer Elite test strips that checks blood sugar. It is more than 3 years i use bayeer ascensia advanced blood glucose monitoring system but it is almost impossible to find own test strips of this company. Is that possible to order this product from your site? Thanks for response beforehand!

Dear Amadues;
Unfortunately Elite Strips are discontinued by Bayer Company.

Just one of our wholesaler has it in stock BUT today they inform us that they are expired. Sorry.

When you ask prescription and wich categories of drugs require it?

I tried to buy some antidepressant (an heavy so also used for recreational purpose) and nobody ask anything.

I understand your point of view, but is not legal sell drugs without medical prescription and through internet, and a service like this doesn't need any public promo.

Dear iram1011;
If you placed an order, our pharmacist had to contact with you by an e-mail or phone. Could you please check your spam/junk mail box. And could you please send me brand name of medicine that you ordered by pm? We request prescription for all anti cancer drugs, most of immunosuppresives and antidepressants.

Incase if people will order then when is the exact day for the goods will be delivered on them? Since I think Upon ordering some Medical product it need immediate rush since people who orders it surely need it badly, Do you have any action to make your shipment more faster? or your delivery period will be just the same with those online goods where take so many weeks before it will come to the hands of your costumer?

Dear betlord90;
As a standart we use registered airmail which is operated national postal service. It is cheapest and easiest option. By the way, if customers request faster method, then we use alternative companies such as UPS and DHL.

I agree with you . The most important is about to the legality of the product being sold. Because then there must be a product guarantee so we are not afraid and worried about using it. If not then it is questionable because all products should have QC and enrolled in health institutions.

Dear BlackPanda;
Products that are used for human healthcare obtain from the wholesale companies which are licenced by the Ministry of Health and all products have QC.

Dear Sir
It is great to hear that medicines sellers now also started to sell their medicines with bitcoin payment. There are many other services also available with bitcoin but people know only that services which advertise their service. I will suggest you to advertise your service so that many people know about you and they will then do not convert their bitcoin to fiat for buying medicines but they will use their bitcoin directly to buy medicines.

Dear Flowing;
Thank you for your best wishes and advices.

Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

www.hqmedstore.com BITCOIN ACCEPTED PHARMACY BRAND NAME %100 GENUINE PRODUCTS. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:36:00 PM

Another addition to bitcoin acceptability and adoption as the world currency. I work in pharmacy before and I know the awareness this can create for bitcoin. Thank to this pharmacy for not go into control drug as many people who are against bitcoin always use control drug for bitcoin issue.
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:05:39 PM

Another addition to bitcoin acceptability and adoption as the world currency. I work in pharmacy before and I know the awareness this can create for bitcoin. Thank to this pharmacy for not go into control drug as many people who are against bitcoin always use control drug for bitcoin issue.

Dear arpon11;
Thank you for your message.
There are lots of low income people try to live without health insurance coverage around the world. And our main customers are that peoples. They see us as a life saver. And it makes us feel happy Smiley That's all...
Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

www.hqmedstore.com BITCOIN ACCEPTED PHARMACY BRAND NAME %100 GENUINE PRODUCTS. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:08:02 AM

7 new vitamin-mineral combinations was added yesterday.
http://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/vitamins-minerals-supplements
Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

Myers' coctail ingredients are in our stock.
Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

New Category (Anti Smoking Medicines) was added.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/anti-smoking
Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

I appreciate the level pf support you are giving to the services you are offering however, my concern is on the various regulations that surrounds the industry you operates because across the world, pharmaceutical industry is mostly regulated due to the damaging effects a mistake can cause. How do you intend to overcome the border challenges for your product in a case of someone shipping overseas and in a case the products was seized at the border. Do I get refunds or what?
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

I appreciate the level pf support you are giving to the services you are offering however, my concern is on the various regulations that surrounds the industry you operates because across the world, pharmaceutical industry is mostly regulated due to the damaging effects a mistake can cause. How do you intend to overcome the border challenges for your product in a case of someone shipping overseas and in a case the products was seized at the border. Do I get refunds or what?

Dear olushakes;
If customer's order seized at the recipient country border, customer has two options;
1-) We refund the amount
2-) We ship replacement order.
It depends on the customer choice.

Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:24:14 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 04:59:21 AM by hqmedstore.com

New medicines for contraception (birth control) was added;
https://www.hqmedstore.com/contraceptives

Best Regards;
Ruben

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:03:35 AM

youre guaranteed if youre product orginal and not expired
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

youre guaranteed if youre product orginal and not expired

Dear ETCethereum;
Yes we are. All products are original, has qr code and supplied from government licenced wholesalers. And we ship products which expires at least 2018 (by the way most of them 2019 or later.)
I suggest to just try us, I am sure that you are very satisfied with our service like our many return customers Smiley
Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

Natazia/Qlaria/Qlairista contraceptive pills are in stock now:
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-natazia-estradiol-valerate-dienogest-tablets-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

Nexplanon (Implanon) Contraceptive Implant and Mirena Contraceptive IUD are in stock now with best price on the internet Smiley
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-nexplanon-implant-etonogestrel-online
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-mirena-levonorgestrel-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

Anthelmintic medicines are in stock now;
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-vermox-mebendazole-tablets-online
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-albenza-albendazole-tablets-online
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-combantrin-pyrantel-pamoate-tablets-online

Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

MOBSSTER

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:20:26 AM

So you mean this way I can possible Roll Eyes buy some drugs like I do not have in my county? maybe a little illegal - and people who are against bitcoin will fight against it. Tongue
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

New Category (Endocrine System) was added yesterday.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/endocrine-system
Best Regards;
Ruben Grigoryan

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:52:16 AM

Where is the originating country of your store? Is there any shipping fee for international buyers?

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

Where is the originating country of your store? Is there any shipping fee for international buyers?

Dear ice18;
Our pharmacy is located in Cyprus. Medicines will be ship from Cyprus and/or Armenia depends on the product.
Yes we have a shipping fee for international buyers and usually it costs between 5-12 USD depends on the weight of the order. It is automatically calculated just before checkout.
Best Regards;
Ruben

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:55:35 PM

Thank you so much this will help bitcoin spread around more places and more people will discover about bitcoin and maybe do a bit research but I'm really sad to say that this won't drive any additional saves as many people like holding bitcoins instead of spending them. Hope you understand
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: