Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: International Online Pharmacy Accept Bitcoin  (Read 17891 times)
hqmedstore.com (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:58:21 AM

I spend a good time on your products and found that you people are working very better for the crypto community it is adding much benefits to the crypto community but the fault you are doing is not promoting your brand. At here not much people are aware with your service. I will suggest you that you advertise your service/brand so that more and more people know about you and will start to use your product. It will boost up your business and you will earn much more than what you will spend on advertising.

Dear FLoving;
Thank you for your nice comment about us. I will pm you.
Best Regards;
Ruben

www.hqmedstore.com BITCOIN ACCEPTED PHARMACY BRAND NAME %100 GENUINE PRODUCTS. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:50:19 AM

2 new broad spectrum antibiotics was added today.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/antibiotics
Best Regards;
Ruben

www.hqmedstore.com BITCOIN ACCEPTED PHARMACY BRAND NAME %100 GENUINE PRODUCTS. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

12 new products was added today.
https://www.hqmedstore.com
Best Regards;
Ruben

manifo1d

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:03:43 PM

Ok

What about high blood pressure meds propranolol

Anti-anxiety meds
benzo

antibiotic

doxycycline?
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

Ok
What about high blood pressure meds propranolol
Anti-anxiety meds
benzo
antibiotic
doxycycline?

Dear manifo1d;

Propranolol:
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-inderal-propranolol-tablets-online

Anti-anxiety and anti-depressant medicines:
https://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/antidepressants

Antibiotics:
https://www.hqmedstore.com/categories/antibiotics

Doxycycline:
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-doxycycline-capsules-online

Benzo? If you mean benzodiazepins; we don't sell benzodiazepins online, because they are controlled drugs and can be easily abuse. Sorry.

Best Regards;
Ruben

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

Hello Ruben , does anyone from Bitcointalk already used your services yet ? I'm interesed into it and looks for reviews, is hard to had meds ship worlwide.
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:12:19 AM

Hello Ruben , does anyone from Bitcointalk already used your services yet ? I'm interesed into it and looks for reviews, is hard to had meds ship worlwide.

Dear 1NV3ST0NM3;
To be honest we have only a few orders with bitcoins. And I am not sure that they are from Bitcointalk or elsewhere. Usually our customers use alternative payment methods instead of Bitcoins.

I can only suggest that you can try to place an small order with us for first time. I am sure that you will be very satisfied with our service as our return customers.
Best Regards;
Ruben.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 10:03:31 AM

Do you sell medical equipments like BP monitor, Glucometer etc? Are these medicines and medical equipments available on your store at discounted prices, I mean if the shipping cost makes all these medicines and equipments costlier than they are sold in the local market, why would anybody be buying it from you?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

Do you sell medical equipments like BP monitor, Glucometer etc? Are these medicines and medical equipments available on your store at discounted prices, I mean if the shipping cost makes all these medicines and equipments costlier than they are sold in the local market, why would anybody be buying it from you?

Dear Adbitco;
We don't work with equipments, just medicines. We are licenced only as "pharmacy" and we don't have permission to sell any electirical medical equipments from our government.
Best Regards;
Ruben

lxfmet

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:08:31 PM

Dear 1NV3ST0NM3;
To be honest we have only a few orders with bitcoins. And I am not sure that they are from Bitcointalk or elsewhere. Usually our customers use alternative payment methods instead of Bitcoins.

I can only suggest that you can try to place an small order with us for first time. I am sure that you will be very satisfied with our service as our return customers.
Best Regards;
Ruben.

I have placed an order and will report back here in due course.

Order ID: 2880
Date Added: 12/08/2017

Email received on 12/08/2017 but went to spam folder. Just emailing back on 18/08/2017 to confirm bitcoin transfer details.  Will update...
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Email received on 12/08/2017 but went to spam folder. Just emailing back on 18/08/2017 to confirm bitcoin transfer details.  Will update...

Dear lxfmet;
We just sent you an email about payment details.
Best Regards;
Ruben

lxfmet

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:18:23 PM

Dear 1NV3ST0NM3;

Best Regards;
Ruben.

Bitcoins sent and a prompt email received as follows:

Thank you for payment. We just received it. We will prepare your order weekend and we are going to ship it on monday. We will keep you informed about tracking details.
lxfmet

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Email received re shipping confirmation and a tracking number.  The courier is Turkish and so therefore is the tracking website but easily fixed with google translate
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:12:06 PM

Email received re shipping confirmation and a tracking number.  The courier is Turkish and so therefore is the tracking website but easily fixed with google translate

Dear lxfmet;

As you say unfortunately Turkish Post tracking web site only in Turkish. By the way you can track it by United Postal Union tracking system in English.

Once shipment arrive to your country, also you can track it from your national post tracking system.

Best Regards;
Ruben

hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:10:12 AM

Alphagan P and Restasis Eye Drops was added today.
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-alphagan-p-eye-brimonidine-ophthalmic-solution-online
https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-restasis-cyclosporine-ophthalmic-emulsion-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

You do have a complete price list regarding on the medicines you do offer? So that we can able to make comparison with our local pharmacy on our place? How can we assure that orders would be delivered as expected? knowing that bitcoin payments are irreversible and how can we get assurance regarding on this purchase.
sachinunchwal02

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

its have any premature ejaculation tablets
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

You do have a complete price list regarding on the medicines you do offer? So that we can able to make comparison with our local pharmacy on our place? How can we assure that orders would be delivered as expected? knowing that bitcoin payments are irreversible and how can we get assurance regarding on this purchase.

Dear carlfebz2;
Unfortunately we don't have price list for our products. You can check it via our website www.hqmedstore.com

By the way thank you for that idea, we will prepare price list in a single page and you can compare it with other pharmacies. Good idea  Smiley

And for your second question as I said before I can only suggest that you can try to place an small order with us for first time. I am sure that you will be very satisfied with our service as our return customers.
Best Regards;
Ruben

its have any premature ejaculation tablets

Dear sachinunchwal02;
Yes we have.
Priligy (Dapoxetine) 30 mg tablet: https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-priligy-dapoxetine-tablets-online
Priligy (Dapoxetine) 60 mg tablet: https://www.hqmedstore.com/order-priligy-dapoxetine-60mg-tablets-online
Best Regards;
Ruben

lxfmet

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

Products arrived today which is much quicker than the one previous overseas pharmacies I've used.  The product boxes and patient information leaflets are also in Turkish - no English equivalent. I wasn't charged import duty which usually happens when I import but probably just slipped through the net at the customs office.
hqmedstore.com (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:36:49 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 10:47:23 AM by hqmedstore.com

Products arrived today which is much quicker than the one previous overseas pharmacies I've used.  The product boxes and patient information leaflets are also in Turkish - no English equivalent. I wasn't charged import duty which usually happens when I import but probably just slipped through the net at the customs office.

Dear lxfmet;
I am happy that you receive your order without any problem Smiley

Normally we add English leaflet to each orders. But our packing staff is on summer vacation and another staff prepare orders temporarily and he forgot it.
We will send you an email about English leaflets.
I am sorry for that problem.

Best Regards;
Ruben

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: