Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling the rest of my AGC  (Read 3668 times)
RichG (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:37:54 PM

I'm in need of Bitcoin, mainly because my PayPal is messed up right now. I'm looking to sell my entire stock of AGC to a couple of you guys, if not one.

Stock: $8,000
No minimum buy, just need it gone.

Buy at 60% if bulk, 65% if low amounts, and sell at 75%+ to others. Accepting Bitcoin only for now, escrow welcome. Thanks.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

Use Escrow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1923977.msg19128057#msg19128057
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

How did you obtain these cards and what denominations do they come in?
theseller

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:55:41 PM

Same question here.
RichG (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:58:33 PM

Same question here.

Check my signature for more info about them, as for denominations it is not 1 or 2 denominations, its assorted
MiLkz

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

Same question here.

Check my signature for more info about them, as for denominations it is not 1 or 2 denominations, its assorted

No proof of how you obtained this large amount of gift cards is in that thread you have in your signature.  What do you have to prove these are not carded?

Saying they are "legit" is not good enough..lol
RichG (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:02:29 PM

Same question here.

No proof of how you obtained this large amount of gift cards is in that thread you have in your signature.  What do you have to prove these are not carded?

The cards I've previously sold here? I haven't received a single complaint and such, which may prove they are not carded
MiLkz

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:04:35 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 03:33:11 AM by MiLkz

Same question here.

No proof of how you obtained this large amount of gift cards is in that thread you have in your signature.  What do you have to prove these are not carded?

The cards I've previously sold here? I haven't received a single complaint and such, which may prove they are not carded

Stop avoiding the question and tell everyone how you obtained them.

You started selling these cards about 5 days ago.  It could be a month or longer before a problem arises.
RichG (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:07:52 PM

Same question here.

No proof of how you obtained this large amount of gift cards is in that thread you have in your signature.  What do you have to prove these are not carded?

Stop avoiding the question and tell everyone how you obtained them.

You started selling these cards about 5 days ago.  It could be a month or longer before a problem arises.

Are you trying to be a detective here? Because it's very well pooping on my perfectly legitimate thread, as well as pissing me off. These are not carded and that's a fact. If you don't believe me, don't buy.
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:08:30 PM

Are you willing to do a buy for you from my wish list? To escrow until the items are shipped?
MiLkz

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:17:54 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 03:33:33 AM by MiLkz

Revised
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

Same question here.

Saying that they are illegitimate isn't good enough either, unless you have some real evidence of your own case.  All you're doing is complaining on a perfectly reasonable thread.  Sure, problems could potentially arise, but they're not necessarily carded.

All I see is someone shitting on a thread for no actual reason except their own self-importance.

"Enjoy your red trust" doesn't mean anything either.  The OP has +10 positive trust and positive trust from DT members.

RichG (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:02:45 PM

Same question here.

Saying that they are illegitimate isn't good enough either, unless you have some real evidence of your own case.  All you're doing is complaining on a perfectly reasonable thread.  Sure, problems could potentially arise, but they're not necessarily carded.

All I see is someone shitting on a thread for no actual reason except their own self-importance.

"Enjoy your red trust" doesn't mean anything either.  The OP has +10 positive trust and positive trust from DT members.

Exactly. This idiot said on my trust they ARE carded. He didn't even say "most likely carded". This retard is convinced him cards are 100% carded.

Damn idiot deserves his negative trust.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:19:26 AM

Do you have a cash receipt for these cards?

RichG (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

I do not. I don't have pictures either, all digital.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:27:49 AM

Could you give me a clue on how you get these? Just wondering, nothing too specific.

RichG (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:31:25 AM

Could you give me a clue on how you get these? Just wondering, nothing too specific.

Rewards points, not carded like some fucktard here thinks.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:00:09 AM

By any chance do you have proof that these are from rewards? Could you possibly post a picture or gif of the email/confirmation you got for these cards? That would boost your sales.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
RichG (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:39:02 AM

By any chance do you have proof that these are from rewards? Could you possibly post a picture or gif of the email/confirmation you got for these cards? That would boost your sales.

Sales are doing fine, it wouldn't boost sales, it would lessen unnecessary bashing like some idiots have done already.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:51:21 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 09:16:17 AM by gecox22

Purchased two 25 dollar AGC @ 85% rate. Trusted seller proof of transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/d5f53c1d7f2e4c66b62232aa4abef3a7d6d8e0c78edbfb37a64a91b97fd24b6b

Will be back for sure. Thanks

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: