Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:46:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am now a multi millionaire because of NEM XEM  (Read 22392 times)
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:04:13 AM

Congrats man. This is a good story to learn a lesson from. I'm going to try get in on some alt coin airdrops and hold them for a couple years. Hopefully some of us can get similar luck. Don't blow your fortune away.
Not only XEM can helps you become to millionaire with cryptocurrency market, in current have many altcoin still cheap price while the potential of them very large. So you can find other potential altcoin and hold it in 1-2 years for get rich is possible.
Justaguy2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2079171.msg20784809#msg20784809

Readvthis sheeple
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

Nem was sold during ico?
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

i just fired up mijn old laptop which holds all the coins i had
my story is that i got nem for free, and all the other coins very cheap
i never sold a single coin.
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?
thank you my friends! i will use this fortune well!

So you just got a fortune and you are going to use that fortune in a responsible way, what a boring thing Grin But joking aside I would not sell that NEM it is still very possible for NEM to go up 5 times in the next 10 years, so if you are young and you have the patience then it is better to hold.
Kerasos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:07:10 PM

Is it a fashion now ? We have the billionaire of Ethereum, the Tezos millionaire, the NEO millionaire and now the XEM millionaire.
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:13:12 PM

no, just random idiots trying to impress complete strangers on the internet .... FB like style, bad times for civilization
good for thieves for sure

only brainless person will say something like that on public forums ... or it's not true at all Wink

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:30:38 PM

Seems like we have two billionaires here in this thread and I don't even need proofs, I believe in them! Just kidding but it would be nice if you could show a proof so we can be more jealous.

I agree with you. Not just jealous but we will be more eager to persevere and find more ways to be billionaires too.
It will make us more hungry 😊

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:34:24 PM

Wow, quoting yourself to a post that doesn't explain anything. Either explain it or don't post.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:45:59 AM

So you have advice how to asses this potentials so we can hop in on time> some suggestions from more expirenced members?
thnaks

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:35:40 AM

no, just random idiots trying to impress complete strangers on the internet .... FB like style, bad times for civilization
good for thieves for sure

only brainless person will say something like that on public forums ... or it's not true at all Wink
With the advent of social media people have lost almost all filters when it comes to their private life, just look at celebrities that in the past wanted privacy now expose themselves on social media for everyone to see, so people have adopted this attitude as well.
the-doctor

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:18:19 PM

Dont want to enter in discussion if this is bragging, true or not. I really got me interested in Xem like a project and what I got exited about is similiarity of the project Onion in terms of approach and dev efforts. Although Onion is pretty it is pretty interesting and hopefully will follow similiar success. Yes it seems like promoting them I have their signature but I really believe in what I wrote. Cheers

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:21:58 PM

What you did is the smartest thing anyone in crypto can do. Seriously, buying altcoins and holding or even Bitcoin for that matter and just forget about it, come back in a few years and you will be very rich. I can't tell you how many times I have heard your story.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

Interested how OP dealt with tax implications regarding his gains.

Staying tuned..

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:32:45 PM

Seems like we have two billionaires here in this thread and I don't even need proofs, I believe in them! Just kidding but it would be nice if you could show a proof so we can be more jealous.

I agree with you. Not just jealous but we will be more eager to persevere and find more ways to be billionaires too.
It will make us more hungry 😊

That right, this will be a great motivation for me and everyone, Congratulation.
the-doctor

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

i just fired up mijn old laptop which holds all the coins i had
my story is that i got nem for free, and all the other coins very cheap
i never sold a single coin.
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?
thank you my friends! i will use this fortune well!

You know what it is happening again! The coin is $ONION
Very strong allaround coin/project/team. It is in my signature but DYOR

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

Wow congrats man. I too aspire to become a millionaire because of crypto. Considering this post was made in 2017 when XEM was still trading below $0.3, your net worth would have become like x5 of what it was at the current price of XEM.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:22 AM

Congratulations friend!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
novocaine

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

very nice to see this i am willing to do the same joining in some good project and sustain them, good job!
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:42:57 AM

I agree that he does not have to show any proof of his multimillion dollar account to the rest of the world because it's his own money.  If he is really faking it as how others claim because of lack of proof, then at the end of the day, he will end up as a joke and fooling himself for nothing.  So, for the rest of us, I think we're bent hell on wanting the proof because it's only natural for us to ask for one. To see is to believe, right?  But as for me, again, I don't care about the proof.  What is important for me at this point is use this story as an inspiration that it could happen to a lot of us too.  You know those stories when you accidentally discover that what you have all along may now cost a fortune?  Inspiring to imagine but I agree too that it is very much feasible.  Someday that may happen too!

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
wuhanyan21

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:52 AM

Funny, his account's date of creation is after NEM's airdrop. Also, even though NEM's price climbed up a lot, you'd have to create a huge number of accounts to be a multi-millionaire today and keep all of them.
I remember when NEM was giving a lot of free coins when it first started. I shrugged it off as a nxt clone. Talk about regret.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: