Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am now a multi millionaire because of NEM XEM  (Read 22392 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

I think if he can sell his nem when the price increases yesterday, then congratulation to him but I wonder how much money he could get. I think nem will increase more in this year and I hope that he doesn't sell all of his nem and wait for the highest price again. but without showing the proof of his money then many people don't believe because we can say to everybody that we have a big money because we sell one or more coins but without a proof, then it's no use.

ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

i just fired up mijn old laptop which holds all the coins i had
my story is that i got nem for free, and all the other coins very cheap
i never sold a single coin.
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?
thank you my friends! i will use this fortune well!

wow that idea of holding coins is very great. If you just only be patience with all your coins, and just keep it for a long time, you would not regret either.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
tuilockie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

Wonderful news. Congrats to you. Well done.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:17 AM

You are so freaking lucky. I suggest keep it on the down low though, especially since this is all new to you.

I remember selling my Nems and getting out of Crypto because I lost money on another coin. Trying to recoup.  Cry
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

i just fired up mijn old laptop which holds all the coins i had
my story is that i got nem for free, and all the other coins very cheap
i never sold a single coin.
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?
thank you my friends! i will use this fortune well!

You are so much lucky for having those coins and for giving you such a good and wise decision that result with a very good profit and future.  Really admire you for that.  Congrats by the way. 😉

rundown44

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

Phew, I went back to the very first post here, it was early in 2017, and BOY, if everyone knew what was going to happen to the ALTCOINS then and even Bitcoin itself, there would be a lot more millionaires on here.

And yes, I did believe him, and anyone who is CHUFFED at finding themselves DEBT FREE, RENT OR MORTGAGE FREE, BILL FREE, XMAS AND HOLIDAY FREE, WEEKLY FOOD SHOPPING FREE, CAR PAYMENTS FREE, etc,etc, etc, that comes and tells folks about it - has my vote - so be nice folks, money is only paper, but we are people and have feelings - plus you may be telling us soon enough how rich you are lol  Grin

As for myself, I am going to be one of those "Well Off" folks soon enough, maybe not exactly rich, but no longer poor and struggling.

For this year, 2018, this is my favorite ICO that is live at this time :-
Join Rent Berry ICO hosted here

The reason I like it is that a group of Venture Capitalists from Oxford looked at a whole bunch of these upcoming ICO's and judged them, and then wrote a rather nice paper on the best, and that is one of them.

Investing in just this one ICO will probably be enough - as long as you HOLD THE COINS for a few years Roll Eyes

Add $100 to this one and it should make you $10,000 in 5 years - or 10,000%

Enjoy.

Brundon
Ps.  I earn $50 per day on Bitconnect, plus 1.5% BTC per day from mining, hold my tokens in a number of exchanges, tend to sell my original investment amount after 2-3 times increase and then simply keep the rest as free coins (good idea)  and keep having to join more exchanges all the time due to new ICO's.
PPS. I told you DOGE would go up lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: