Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins with FREE electricity  (Read 794 times)
morsus (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:39:57 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2017, 07:50:54 PM by morsus

I assume we have free electricity.

I can get up to 10-20 offices, where month expenses are 15e for rent, and 10e for 4g hotspot, so total of 25eur. The only bad thing is that there is no fix internet in these places. I want to know how much mobile data does mining use? For 10eur i get 50gb of LTE. Im completely new to mining and would love to make some money out of it.

I can make max 300eur electricity in single office every month with price of electricity at 0,06eur kwh. How many miners can i have that i wont reach that?

I would also pay to someone who would help me setting this up, also i have capital to invest to this. What coins are best to mine, ETH? Miners? Whats estimated capital required to earn up to 1000eur per month?

Anyone who is interested and its trustable please contact me, i pay in front for any help.

To everybody, please dont disscus about free electricity, lets just say i have solar panel for free, and please dont kill topic with moralisation.

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:15:07 PM

Won't be long till you reach 300‎€ at 0.06 ‎€/kWh. A few miners (5-10 depending on what you chose) will do it and you won't be able to reach the 1000‎€/month you want.
It doesn't use much data and you'll be fine mining on 4G.

I'll ignore the last point and strongly advise against mining with infrastructure that isn't yours.
You will be noticed (noise and unusual electricity usage).
NiHaoMike

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

GPUs and mine altcoins. Modern Bitcoin miners are too noisy to run in a normal office environment.

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

GPUs and mine altcoins. Modern Bitcoin miners are too noisy to run in a normal office environment.
OK, i understand lets say i want to mine altcoins. ETH and LTC and XRP, can you provide me best price performance equipment? My month consumption is lets say max 150eur electricity per month. How much money can i earn with this? ROI?

Thanks
I think you might be interested in this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1382920.260
There are many decent cards and the more power efficient the card, the more expensive it is.
You could try rx 470 or 480 with about 25Mh/s on ETH. To calculate ROI you need to use a mining calculator, there are many to choose from.
Don't forget to add the cost of the whole rig (MOBO, CPU, RAM, PSU, and Cards).

mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

You're killing this forum, with you shit fucked questions answered hundred times, mr. moralist...

This is my signature...
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:52:51 AM

Won't be long till you reach 300‎€ at 0.06 ‎€/kWh. A few miners (5-10 depending on what you chose) will do it and you won't be able to reach the 1000‎€/month you want.
It doesn't use much data and you'll be fine mining on 4G.

I'll ignore the last point and strongly advise against mining with infrastructure that isn't yours.
You will be noticed (noise and unusual electricity usage).

If you run a zec gpu miner with 3 gtx 1080 ti cards. You will use about 600 watts per hour with not that much heat or noise. Should be more than adequate and will get you halfway toward your goal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: