Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need blockchain services on my web site  (Read 465 times)
dairemerkezi (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:52:21 AM

Hi, I am running a website, called blokzinciri.org which means "blockchain" in Turkish. I would like to provide some blockchain based service and make profit. I would appreciate any thoughts and ideas on that.

Note: I am not interested in gambling based ideas.

Thanks in advance.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redones

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:59:15 AM

Hi, I am running a website, called blokzinciri.org which means "blockchain" in Turkish. I would like to provide some blockchain based service and make profit. I would appreciate any thoughts and ideas on that.

Thanks in advance.

Hii,you are the only one that can determine what you need, (=>are you trying making an online Wallet or an exchange Website and is it only for Turkish people or for everyone) as I told you you are the only one that gonna determine what do you need,after that cam here and ask services to complete that.you will find who will guid you I m sure
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

Thanks in advance.

I can do it, but importantly, how much will you pay for my review? I pledge you will receive objective and good reviews
dairemerkezi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

Thanks for the quick replies. The site targets mainly Turkish users who are as I see it, young and eager to adopt new technology. I am not sure that I want to restrict  services to only currencies. There are good examples of blockchain notary services out there and I might be interested in incorporating such a service.
dairemerkezi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

Thanks in advance.

I can do it, but importantly, how much will you pay for my review? I pledge you will receive objective and good reviews

Thank you, and what does a review entail and what would be the cost for me?
Redones

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

Thanks for the quick replies. The site targets mainly Turkish users who are as I see it, young and eager to adopt new technology. I am not sure that I want to restrict  services to only currencies. There are good examples of blockchain notary services out there and I might be interested in incorporating such a service.
Okay sir understand,and if it is like that so I will be glad if you put my name on your list, here is the services I provide on this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908790.msg18939348#msg18939348
Regards.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:39:27 AM

So you started a blockchain based service without actually starting a blockchain based service ? Cry Meaning,currently your website doesn't offer anything else but the bitcoin rates and the temperate in your city (I couldn't understand anything else)
You could just do what you are doing currently,promote the website in the turkish market using SEO and make money through advertisements.Need not worry about the service to offer,try thinking of ways to get traffic on the website.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
dairemerkezi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

So you started a blockchain based service without actually starting a blockchain based service ? Cry Meaning,currently your website doesn't offer anything else but the bitcoin rates and the temperate in your city (I couldn't understand anything else)
You could just do what you are doing currently,promote the website in the turkish market using SEO and make money through advertisements.Need not worry about the service to offer,try thinking of ways to get traffic on the website.

Thank you for your input. Yes the site is currently offering news and articles related to bitcoin and blockchain. There are more people here who dont know about bitcoin and blockchain than who does. I just would like to add little extra value to the website. And I even could start another one solely based on blockchain if the idea appeals to me. "blokzinciri" is a registered trade mark owned by myself and since its being mentioned a lot in the media lately, I would like to take advantage of that. Please note that I am talking about a specific target audience who communicates in Turkish.
dairemerkezi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:01:43 AM

Okay sir understand,and if it is like that so I will be glad if you put my name on your list, here is the services I provide on this topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1908790.msg18939348#msg18939348
Regards.

Thanks,  you are on my list. I appreciate it.
paul gatt

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

Thanks in advance.

I can make a review on your site, accompanied by a few ideas that may appear on your site, and you can select one of them to apply on your site. On the cost, I will not require any cost before I satisfy you, and of course, I always want the best fee you can pay me after completing the work. If you agree, we can continue the discussion by message.
dairemerkezi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

Thanks in advance.

I can make a review on your site, accompanied by a few ideas that may appear on your site, and you can select one of them to apply on your site. On the cost, I will not require any cost before I satisfy you, and of course, I always want the best fee you can pay me after completing the work. If you agree, we can continue the discussion by message.

Thanks, please go ahead and pm me. Thanks
paul gatt

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

Thanks in advance.

I will write a review for your site now, i will need some time, so please wait for my message, then i will send the message with full review and ideas which you can perform on your site.

Regards
Paul
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

Thank you for your input. Yes the site is currently offering news and articles related to bitcoin and blockchain. There are more people here who dont know about bitcoin and blockchain than who does. I just would like to add little extra value to the website. And I even could start another one solely based on blockchain if the idea appeals to me. "blokzinciri" is a registered trade mark owned by myself and since its being mentioned a lot in the media lately, I would like to take advantage of that. Please note that I am talking about a specific target audience who communicates in Turkish.
The only asset you have right now,possibly more valuable is your domain name.You can target the specific audiences by serving the content they would want to read in a format that is appealing to them.You will know better than any of us here what grind the gears of Turks when it comes to Internet and Technology.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
dairemerkezi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

The only asset you have right now,possibly more valuable is your domain name.You can target the specific audiences by serving the content they would want to read in a format that is appealing to them.You will know better than any of us here what grind the gears of Turks when it comes to Internet and Technology.

Thank you for your valuable input, I will definitely take them into account. You have some good points.
dairemerkezi (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:05:21 PM

Thanks in advance.

I will write a review for your site now, i will need some time, so please wait for my message, then i will send the message with full review and ideas which you can perform on your site.

Regards
Paul

Thanks, I will be waiting for your message. I appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: