Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you enjoying the crazy Bitcoin price rise?  (Read 6018 times)
IdiotCoder

Activity: 193
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:25:57 AM

I believe that the real greed comes from gambling because those who are holding their bitcoins right now, should be more then aware then It could either continue to raise or fall once again, It's an unpredictable market, so putting everything you got in BTC and simply hoping that you will become a millionaire isn't much of a good strategy.
Yeah I agree that the greed comes from the gambling or I would say that the gambling sites are exposing the greedy people in the users of the Bitcoin and are using them for their interest to earn from them. If some is holding the Bitcoin for the reason to sell on higher price I guess they are doing right, because the price is going to increase.
I think a person who is more wise with their money realizes that money comes from either investments like Bitcoin, or a job, aand not gambling. I don't know if I would call them greedy but maybe foolish or desperate. Most people who gamble think it's a way of making a lot of money fast. Most people who gamble also don't save. What I am doing right now is working a job on a construction site during the day, and posting on theis forum and occasionally learning more coding nights and weekends. The Bitcoin investments stays in my wallet while the price increases and I use the money from my day job for my daily expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:43:54 AM

The btc price reach good amount then recently the value drops a bit because of that i lost some of my btc however thats part of investing in btc you should be prepared, im not greedy because before i enter in this kind of investment i know what to expect. just go with flow but if you cant take the pressure then better quit.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

The btc price reach good amount then recently the value drops a bit because of that i lost some of my btc however thats part of investing in btc you should be prepared, im not greedy because before i enter in this kind of investment i know what to expect. just go with flow but if you cant take the pressure then better quit.

Quitting is not the solution and if you want to make profits then you have to stick to reality that not all the time you will be making profits and some day it may also bring loss for you and you should be mentally prepared for that and profits and loss will always be a part of any investment so we should overcome the fear of loosing money and even if we loose its a common practice.

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:36:41 AM

No. It is all about timing and price action. I will satisfied when price hits 10000$ on chart Wink
mariahronny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:50:57 AM

Honestly speak am not fully happy,i dont have much btc on me, and i have been planning to invest more but due to the high price am scared to purchase some coin.the rate at which bitcoin is fluctuating is worrisome
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:00:07 AM

It's going a bit too fast for my liking and as a result from that the dumps are much harder as well.

I'm a long term holder, but it still hurt to see your balance grow by 200-400% in a week only to see it drop almost the same in two days again.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:42:32 AM

But I guess many of the bitcoin holders will prefer to hold them for a while more than to sell because of the potential increase they see in the price in the near future. This was a dream come true for me when the bitcoin price reached $2000. I hope it will be the same case for many people here like me.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:05:23 PM

But I guess many of the bitcoin holders will prefer to hold them for a while more than to sell because of the potential increase they see in the price in the near future. This was a dream come true for me when the bitcoin price reached $2000. I hope it will be the same case for many people here like me.

You are not the one!!!
I also prefer to hold it for longer term simply because the potential of price increase in the future is there. So I don't panic sell but instead just watch the market price dip and not be affected. At least the dumping it short lived and the price is currently stable and again I'm back to be happy seeing the price at $2200.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

I personally think that the price pumps and dumps of recent are due to the fact that there are many people out there that only keep a passing interest in Bitcoin and may have not even looked at the price for the last six months.  That means that the last prices they saw were either in the $600 range or just hitting $1000.  They wander away six months and come back to a more than 100% increase and their interest goes from casual to fired, meaning more trading, more buying and more price changes.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:17:11 PM

Yes im enjoying this crazy price of bitcoin but still im not satisfied on  the current price i want more increase ,new ath everyweek,everyday theres a good news about bitcoin, and the last thing bitcoin will never down below 2000$

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

of course, all oldfags love it:

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:49:01 AM

Bitcoin was supposed to free people from fiat money slavery.
How many of us are now slaves to intense greed, expecting easy money, etc?

Most people cannot use BTC for moderate amounts of value since the fees are way too high, but the Bull marches on, and on.
Are you enjoying the crazy Bitcoin price rise? Does it feel "different" compared to the previous big moves?
Bitcoin did fulfill its purpose so I  do not know why you doubt it, money is money at the end of the day, and we are going to use it the way it is supposed to be used, no one can take your bitcoin unlike what happens with bank accounts so any profits you get bu holding bitcoin are yours and yours only so bitcoin did free people form the tyranny of governments and their useless fiat.
Gilboa

Activity: 317

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:49:47 AM

of course, all oldfags love it:

This right here!!!!

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:21:25 AM

I believe that the real greed comes from gambling because those who are holding their bitcoins right now, should be more then aware then It could either continue to raise or fall once again, It's an unpredictable market, so putting everything you got in BTC and simply hoping that you will become a millionaire isn't much of a good strategy.
Yeah I agree that the greed comes from the gambling or I would say that the gambling sites are exposing the greedy people in the users of the Bitcoin and are using them for their interest to earn from them. If some is holding the Bitcoin for the reason to sell on higher price I guess they are doing right, because the price is going to increase.
I think a person who is more wise with their money realizes that money comes from either investments like Bitcoin, or a job, aand not gambling. I don't know if I would call them greedy but maybe foolish or desperate. Most people who gamble think it's a way of making a lot of money fast. Most people who gamble also don't save. What I am doing right now is working a job on a construction site during the day, and posting on theis forum and occasionally learning more coding nights and weekends. The Bitcoin investments stays in my wallet while the price increases and I use the money from my day job for my daily expenses.
Yes, there is a lot to learn and understand more. I totally agree with you. People who gamble thinks that they are going to make fast money and get habitual to the gambling. They don’t realize the fact that they are not making money in fact they are spoiling their money that they have.

If they start trading with the same amount of money with which they gamble, they will come to know that the trading is more interesting than gambling.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:31:47 AM

This seems the right time to enjoy the price increase, because after the price pumping the price in a short falling low made the entire users into a panic that the price might go low than $2000. Now with resistance the price moving closer to $2400 gives strong hope that the fall will always be overcome. This sets the enjoyment mood among the users to profit big.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:04:48 AM

Yes im enjoying this crazy price of bitcoin but still im not satisfied on  the current price i want more increase ,new ath everyweek,everyday theres a good news about bitcoin, and the last thing bitcoin will never down below 2000$
We are enjoying every bullish trend of bticoin especially for the holders or bitcoin itself. that means more profit will come for their investment and new ATH in every period makes bitcoin really valuable right now.  Wink
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:18:50 AM

Who would not love it? Any bitcoin earner and hodler will definitely love the bull trend. My earning has multiplied since the bull trend. Though it dropped a bit, it does not change the fact that it is still almost double just a month ago.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

We are enjoying every bullish trend of bticoin especially for the holders or bitcoin itself. that means more profit will come for their investment and new ATH in every period makes bitcoin really valuable right now.  Wink

For continously rising im so happy on it since I can actually earn more better profits for staking some of my coins and also i will be happy if I can see some little downfall since this is the time for me to buy a little percentage of coins that I will sell it later when price go pump again for second time around, Im a half short trader and half staker so up and down price is no problem for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

For continously rising im so happy on it since I can actually earn more better profits for staking some of my coins and also i will be happy if I can see some little downfall since this is the time for me to buy a little percentage of coins that I will sell it later when price go pump again for second time around, Im a half short trader and half staker so up and down price is no problem for me.
Well i am not the one who the sale as you that you have some bitcoins holding not the same as mine i only few bitcoins save but actually it can only gives me small profit when the price is increasing.. hoping that the price can be increase more or i can save more bitcoin i think 1 btc is enough for future or scaling them up and make even 5 btc  and i will send that amount for longer time to gain more profit..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:09:29 AM

For me, this is also not a problem. Everything goes exactly as I need it. When the price is high, I sell, and when low I buy. Thanks to this strategy, I increase the number of my coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: