Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have any intentions of selling your BItcoin?  (Read 1768 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:01:13 AM

Now that the price is increasing, would you sell your Bitcoins any-time from now for hard cash?
For those who have quite amount of bitcoin it is better to hold it until its price became nearly stable. But for those who have no enough bitcoin it is better to run your money in any kind of transaction such as trading and investment.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:59:54 AM

Now that the price is increasing, would you sell your Bitcoins any-time from now for hard cash?
I already sold my bitcoins when the time the price is at $1600 I'm just a fool one coz I didn't think to hold my bitcoin for this long and suddenly I'm in need of money that is why I already sold out all my bitcoin I'm waiting for another month for me to receive bitcoin again to start a good trading .

FloraMullan (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:30:15 PM

I already sold my bitcoins when the time the price is at $1600 I'm just a fool one coz I didn't think to hold my bitcoin for this long and suddenly I'm in need of money that is why I already sold out all my bitcoin I'm waiting for another month for me to receive bitcoin again to start a good trading .
You shouldn't regret it.. They'll always be another way get more BTC

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: