Question: When will see $2500 ?
1-2 weeks - 30 (54.5%)
3-4 weeks - 12 (21.8%)
1-2 months - 8 (14.5%)
Not this year - 5 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 2500$ / $3000 ?  (Read 4893 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

Hello,

How many days to see 2500$ or $3000 Smiley ?
I feel it will be this week and we will see 2500$ ... price will climb faster and faster now we can reach $5000 this year or even more... Wink

Maybe next week or as the month June will enter the price of bitcoin will be possible at $2,500.

And for the price of $3,000 it will be possible go at maybe at the end of June 2017. Well there's more to come.

We just need to wait for real and see what's possible to happen soon.

From start of this month we have increased from 1,418 to almost 2500 by now, quite big increase in price. We had increase in price by 3-4% per day if we keep this paste in next month we could easily skip 4000$ per one bitcoin. So it is possible that will be hitting 3000 in next week with this price increase.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:25:33 AM

I don't think at this rate at which the price has risen it can go any further. I know it is possible but we have to take into consideration some other factors. For instance, the price will only rise again if there is a lot of demand. Given that the price rose very fast, i don't think the demand will be that big to warrant more higher prices for bitcoin. I foresee a drop like it did a few months ago.
Yes, I think as well the prices have reached to the peak at the time which was not expected to reach in such a little time. The bitcoin at this speed of increase is getting out of the reach of a common man. I don’t think it will bear to survive any more at this price so early. The increase in price was expected but slowly & gradually.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:12:56 AM

O.K.

OP we are in the range of your title....now what Smiley

(it is soooooo high up here.....soooooo high.........)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

I don't think at this rate at which the price has risen it can go any further. I know it is possible but we have to take into consideration some other factors. For instance, the price will only rise again if there is a lot of demand. Given that the price rose very fast, i don't think the demand will be that big to warrant more higher prices for bitcoin. I foresee a drop like it did a few months ago.
Yes, I think as well the prices have reached to the peak at the time which was not expected to reach in such a little time. The bitcoin at this speed of increase is getting out of the reach of a common man. I don’t think it will bear to survive any more at this price so early. The increase in price was expected but slowly & gradually.
At this point no one exactly knows if the price has really reached its top/peak. I thought the peak would be reached at the time we touched the $2000 mark, but that has been a wrong shot.

In the same way that people believe the price is near reaching its peak right now, they can be wrong as the price might go up till over the $3000 mark in the coming weeks.

The market is too unpredictable for anyone to call peak at whatever level. But one thing is sure, the price can't go up continuously without a decent correction. The only question is when it will happen......

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:18:08 PM

O.K.

OP we are in the range of your title....now what Smiley

(it is soooooo high up here.....soooooo high.........)

So freaking high yeah.
I'm a bit worried about the fall to be honest...

Worst part is I joined reaaaaaaaally late in the train. Like at the 2300$...

Now I just hope everything will hold for at least the 3500 so I'm sure to still profit a bit from all this ^^

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

Hello,

How many days to see 2500$ or $3000 Smiley ?
I feel it will be this week and we will see 2500$ ... price will climb faster and faster now we can reach $5000 this year or even more... Wink

Maybe next week or as the month June will enter the price of bitcoin will be possible at $2,500.

And for the price of $3,000 it will be possible go at maybe at the end of June 2017. Well there's more to come.

We just need to wait for real and see what's possible to happen soon.

From start of this month we have increased from 1,418 to almost 2500 by now, quite big increase in price. We had increase in price by 3-4% per day if we keep this paste in next month we could easily skip 4000$ per one bitcoin. So it is possible that will be hitting 3000 in next week with this price increase.
If bitcoin price could sustain the movement of this rally on upcoming days or weeks then for sure hitting up 3000 would really be easy as pie but we should think off that price of bitcoin is not only going up.We should prepare for the dip I guess. Bitcoin now is not already affordable and average persons cant bought it on whole. We did already passed 2500 then 3k would be the next target

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

For a long time I have not read news about the bitcoin world because of the bustle in the real world. Apparently the current price of bitcoin has increased greatly compared to before. I assume that now the price has reached 2900USD. And lastly if I monitor bitcoin prices are at 1200 usd rates. This is a wonderful thing.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

As the miners have finally come on a scaling agreement with SegWit + 2 MB block size application, I see Bitcoins making newer highs and we really can't imagine this time where we will be reaching, but all I could say is we are going to get an awesome reward for all the wait we did after block halving.
Ken1022

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:01:19 PM

I've got some idea of what "bubbles" are. And I've seen some videos about it.

But does anybody have a solid prediction when the value will peak? Any additional statistics that could give a good guess when it will do so before it drops?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:02:45 PM

As the miners have finally come on a scaling agreement with SegWit + 2 MB block size application, I see Bitcoins making newer highs and we really can't imagine this time where we will be reaching, but all I could say is we are going to get an awesome reward for all the wait we did after block halving.

Yes, once segwit happen the price of bitcoin will reach another milestone but till now every four years there is halving, will this continue after 4 year. Once the segwit complete there is chance that sending/receiving will be fast.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:16:43 PM

Most of the users have made prediction of reaching $2500, but most users have predicted a increased time period to reach the same. Here bitcoin has outlawed most predictions and have reached $2700 and still counting further to the next milestone of $3000.
Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

But does anybody have a solid prediction when the value will peak? Any additional statistics that could give a good guess when it will do so before it drops?
Nobody has a solid prediction. That kind of technique would be some serious black magic.

But as a warning sign? Watch for local newspapers (outside big cities) running an article on Bitcoin that talks more about the price movements than the technology.

Bubbles have occasional spike drops on the way up. Why do they recover from those drops? Because there's people who were waiting for that opportunity to buy in.

By the time word of the rally spreads to the sort of people who'd put it in a suburban/rural community's local newspaper, the pool of such "patient investors" has grown thin. Smiley

The last big bull run (in late 2013, when the ATH broke $1k/BTC), I encountered such an article less than a week before the crash.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
Ken1022

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:14:48 PM

Nobody has a solid prediction. That kind of technique would be some serious black magic.

But as a warning sign? Watch for local newspapers (outside big cities) running an article on Bitcoin that talks more about the price movements than the technology.

Bubbles have occasional spike drops on the way up. Why do they recover from those drops? Because there's people who were waiting for that opportunity to buy in.

By the time word of the rally spreads to the sort of people who'd put it in a suburban/rural community's local newspaper, the pool of such "patient investors" has grown thin. Smiley

The last big bull run (in late 2013, when the ATH broke $1k/BTC), I encountered such an article less than a week before the crash.

Thanks for answering. That was actually quite informative, and I can see that correlation to be very likely.
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

It seems to me that for almost a few days you will actually see 3000 dollars for Bitcoin and the difference between today's price will be negligible. Hotel has only one thing to wait.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

Most of the users have made prediction of reaching $2500, but most users have predicted a increased time period to reach the same. Here bitcoin has outlawed most predictions and have reached $2700 and still counting further to the next milestone of $3000.

And with the correction that is happening, this is now making the price of bitcoin to reach higher than $2,700 soon. Expect that $3,000 is already at hand. We just need to wait a little bit longer maybe 3-5 days we are already there. Once the price of bitcoin started to reach back again at $2,700 it will be continuous to $3k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

Why not, we always talk about altcoins being pumped without any real community backing them up but now that bitcoin is pumping and there is a real community backing it up, why not go to $10,000 before 2018? I know of a major merchant which buys bitcoin like 200BTC every day and then imports goods and stuff to the country in bulk paying 1000BTC. Back then price went below $900 for a week or so I told him if he doesn't buy as many as he could afford to then he'll regret it for ever, less than a month price now lingers above $2000.
Well I don’t remember the price even near to $900. Where did you get this figure from? Please confirm you statistics the price was some five to six months ago around $1000 or so. The last crash I remember not even a month ago was $1600 form $1880 and it is now prices are facing another corrections and trading below $2200 levels.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

Why not, we always talk about altcoins being pumped without any real community backing them up but now that bitcoin is pumping and there is a real community backing it up, why not go to $10,000 before 2018? I know of a major merchant which buys bitcoin like 200BTC every day and then imports goods and stuff to the country in bulk paying 1000BTC. Back then price went below $900 for a week or so I told him if he doesn't buy as many as he could afford to then he'll regret it for ever, less than a month price now lingers above $2000.
Well I don’t remember the price even near to $900. Where did you get this figure from? Please confirm you statistics the price was some five to six months ago around $1000 or so. The last crash I remember not even a month ago was $1600 form $1880 and it is now prices are facing another corrections and trading below $2200 levels.

Now the price of bitcoin is falling rapidly. And some people who are negative about bitcoin are very happy. And they say all sorts of nonsense about how soon bitcoin will fall to the mark of 900 dollars

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:50:32 PM

Surely i am late in this thread, but instead of it, bitcoin price come back at $2500. Last week i have seen bitcoin cross $2500 and something, but now bitcoin take turn and come back at $2181. But i am sure bitcoin in this year definitely cross $3000 may be more but sure $3000.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:05:39 PM

the recent drop of bitcoin is not gonna be too far away resulting the bitcoin unable to go up easily, so i would bet that the bitcoin will more likely to go 2500 within 1 or 2 weeks.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:03:59 AM

After massive dumping for the weekend price is stable around 2500 (on some exchanges little over it), so after this i expect to see stable price in 2500 range. Hope it wont be another massive dumping, but expect to see price going up little again after week or two.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀