Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CNC][P2Pool] Altcoin.pw Mining Pool -Shut Down Due to DDoS Attack-  (Read 7318 times)
destruct

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:53:43 AM

It depends on luck. There is a high variance with P2Pool. Sometimes you will make more, sometimes you will make less. Over time it evens out to what you should make depending on your hashrate. Switching pools doesn't change luck. Tongue

Some people can't take variance though, it's understandable.

The difficulty is 1 now as well, it is 4 times less profitable to mine.

Variance would be nice.. This is what I'm getting https://i.imgur.com/nspGNZm.png

The EXACT same transaction over and over and over not a single number change anywhere.

Dervana

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:03:57 AM

Do I show up? - CWwB3nYYkkseLo8TyyNJJr9pqHA49G9KWQ

Been pumping shares your way.
mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:07:34 AM

It depends on luck. There is a high variance with P2Pool. Sometimes you will make more, sometimes you will make less. Over time it evens out to what you should make depending on your hashrate. Switching pools doesn't change luck. Tongue

Variance would be nice.. This is what I'm getting https://i.imgur.com/nspGNZm.png

The EXACT same transaction over and over and over not a single number change anywhere.

same here...i was at passion node and payout stopped altogether, so I switched here.  I am averaging about 1.5 CHN per minute. And I couldn't tell if the payout changed on passion's pool because of difficulty retarget or if there was an issue with the pool. But I'm happy with how things are going so far with this pool.  And just an fyi, your website's front page is still showing diff at 0.54, or is that effective diff? 
md34ma

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:46:16 AM

same here...i was at passion node and payout stopped altogether, so I switched here.  I am averaging about 1.5 CHN per minute. And I couldn't tell if the payout changed on passion's pool because of difficulty retarget or if there was an issue with the pool. But I'm happy with how things are going so far with this pool.  And just an fyi, your website's front page is still showing diff at 0.54, or is that effective diff? 

What is your hashrate?

1.5 m/hash/sec something?
far004

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 04:18:46 AM

How often to you get paid? I have been at it for a while now and haven't received anything. Is my hash rate (100 khash/s) just too low to generate anything?
biganth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:02:07 AM

How often to you get paid? I have been at it for a while now and haven't received anything. Is my hash rate (100 khash/s) just too low to generate anything?

You won't make much with that. I'm averaging one payment/minute.

bart4282819

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:25:54 AM

I was getting paid every two minutes for a while .8 each time usually. It's now stopped even though my miners are chugging along fine. What's going on? Haven't had a payout in 20 minutes. I forgot to mention. My address appears in the graph section, but no longer am i among the miners. I was there a couple hours ago.. I'm pretty confused.
md34ma

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:27:42 AM

This pool gave me 70% stales...

use this 1 instead

http://pool.dillavouws.com/stats
biganth

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:31:12 AM

This pool gave me 70% stales...

use this 1 instead

http://pool.dillavouws.com/stats

I'm only getting 5% stales and payout is consistent so staying put for awhile.

biganth

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:32:14 AM

I was getting paid every two minutes for a while .8 each time usually. It's now stopped even though my miners are chugging along fine. What's going on? Haven't had a payout in 20 minutes. I forgot to mention. My address appears in the graph section, but no longer am i among the miners. I was there a couple hours ago.. I'm pretty confused.

Did you restart your miners? Send the op a PM.

bart4282819

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:40:27 AM

Restarted miners. Still showing up, and updating on the graph page. No payouts and not on the miner page anymore. Sent pm but he's offline.
mercSuey

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:08:01 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2013, 06:18:42 AM by mercSuey

Same here ...seems payouts have halted and shares accepted even after restarting miners.  I'll give it 15 more minutes before I switch.
Jimmy2011

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:11:53 AM

I have mined for 5 hours with 110kh/s and got 13 shares, but till now no payment for me.
Is it right?
mercSuey

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:14:26 AM

I have mined for 5 hours with 110kh/s and got 13 shares, but till now no payment for me.
Is it right?

I am not sure.  Maybe check your address.  You can also post your address in this forum and he can check if your miner is showing up.
mercSuey

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:38:44 AM

Restarted miners. Still showing up, and updating on the graph page. No payouts and not on the miner page anymore. Sent pm but he's offline.

Yeah, my miners aren't showing up on the miner list anymore either.  Very strange.
Tittiez (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 07:42:12 AM

Guys, that is how P2Pool works. You only find a P2Pool difficulty share every once in awhile, and when you do, you get paid for awhile. When you disappear off the mining page that means that your payment run is over and you need to mine more before you will appear there again.

For smaller miners, it will take up to 1-4 hours depending on how lucky you are (variance) before you appear on the site again.

Look at that gap. I only have 200kh/s, and it took me over an hour to find a P2Pool block. Don't worry! That is normal. You will still be paid what you earned.
mercSuey

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:02:48 AM

Guys, that is how P2Pool works. You only find a P2Pool difficulty share every once in awhile, and when you do, you get paid for awhile. When you disappear off the mining page that means that your payment run is over and you need to mine more before you will appear there again.

For smaller miners, it will take up to 1-4 hours depending on how lucky you are (variance) before you appear on the site again.

Look at that gap. I only have 200kh/s, and it took me over an hour to find a P2Pool block. Don't worry! That is normal. You will still be paid what you earned.

Awesome, thanks for clarification.
Tittiez (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 09:50:43 AM

Glad to see it kept running throughout the night.
Tittiez (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 10:11:14 AM

!!! Someone mining either screwed up their address or didn't set one! You will not receive coins by doing that, you are basically donating to me. !!!

Double check your miners if you think this is you.

Someone is still mining with the incorrect settings. Whoever it is, you are basically donating to me. You should really make sure your miner is setup up right.
megablue

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 12:25:41 PM

Is it normal that my address doesn't show up in the miners list? http://altcoin.pw:1024/static/mine.html

my CNC address: CPzXY82jtQVGDXvwSA4SRvEVXvq7bt3f66

LTC: LQx367oQtbwsc7Ygf9S1B6E1d9LuGk7v11
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: