Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Candor : cryptocurrency pension system  (Read 1437 times)
deltaservice (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:48:19 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 03:29:13 PM by deltaservice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:50:05 PM

reserved for indonesian translation sir
Madurocoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

Token is the future, learn from this project, and stop creating blockchains
Jungnang

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

I think that this is the new paradigm of dapp token.

Let's make the new history.

Smiley
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:14:20 PM

Please reserving Vietnamese translation for me.

Best regards,
KingAzir

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

I would like to reserve Hungarian translation. Contact me via PM, thanks.

kawasaki5050

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

Japanese translation is ready for the project if you need it
cadilac9999

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:18:53 PM

reserved Malaysian language for ANN thread

christyh

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:19:52 PM

Serbian language translation reserved by me.

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

At this stage looks good but will keep watching for further development how things move ahead in coming days. There is hardly a week to ICO get started without providing source code on github also on the OP no information about team members background. You need to add more information to this page in order to get some attention.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

reserved for indonesian translation sir

Please reserving Vietnamese translation for me.

Best regards,

reserved Malaysian language for ANN thread

Don't ask for translations when writing one correct sentence is too hard for you guys. Stop polluting every thread with your translation begging shit.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

Interesting concept who is behind this project as I think if you will provide escrow than it will look a legit. Any bounty campaign you have plan to run this to promote this project with better way.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
deltaservice (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

At this stage looks good but will keep watching for further development how things move ahead in coming days. There is hardly a week to ICO get started without providing source code on github also on the OP no information about team members background. You need to add more information to this page in order to get some attention.

Exactly, Your saying is very good .
Now, Ethereum network have a problem ( If ethereum gas fee over 50000 , this transaction is not confirmed and other transactions, paying under ethereum gas fee 50000, are delay. )

And, Most of people said " why your team don't enroll github source ? "

+ By my trading 15 months and now , I saw a lot of ICO, but recent , i saw someone try to hack during ICO using GitHub source.
Our team thinking  a lot about this worrying , And our team decide to protect ICO investor.

So, we release our token's source after ICO ends.

Now, we contact with some major pow pools and provider who offer bitcoin digger , gpu , electric .

If you wonder some other about our project or ICO , please reply ! I'll reply your reply ASAP !
deltaservice (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

Interesting concept who is behind this project as I think if you will provide escrow than it will look a legit. Any bounty campaign you have plan to run this to promote this project with better way.

Hmm...But, I think bounty program is unfair to ICO participants .
So, We decide advertisement program.
We will pay ETH equally of 10% ICO funds.

Advertisement program purpose : The more people participate in our ICO, the more advertiser get more ETH.

Telegram link : https://t.me/candorcpstelegram

Thank you for your attention to our project ! If you wonder others , please reply!
Our team reply to your reply ASAP
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

Advertisement program purpose : The more people participate in our ICO, the more advertiser get more ETH.

Telegram link : https:/[Suspicious link removed]/6VgRhEZEkI

Thank you for your attention to our project ! If you wonder others , please reply!

Blablabla It's only about making a quick buck and your fake ICO.
deltaservice (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

Noway, I really serious. This project is based on my 15 months cryptocurrency trading life.

Bounty program is really good program.
But bounty program is unfair ,
because someone gets coin using ICO but people who participate in bounty program are get coin using just sharing twitter link .

What's your problem or wondering ?
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

I'll get on the telegram to find out more about the advertisement! Will there be rewards campaigns, too?
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:45:59 PM

Noway, I really serious. This project is based on my 15 months cryptocurrency trading life.

because someone gets coin using ICO but people who participate in bounty program are get coin using just sharing twitter link .

At least try to read something before you post or hire somebody who can talk in such a way people understand what you are saying.

Just remove the OP and go find another hobby because we have enough scams and crap coins already.
deltaservice (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

At least try to read something before you post or hire somebody who can talk in such a way people understand what you are saying.

Just remove the OP and go find another hobby because we have enough scams and crap coins already.

Another hobby ?
Before project started , I'm a cryptocurrency trader during 15 months.
And I share my bitcoin,ethereum and some altcoin chart.
+ Using my charts , a lot of people got 0.1 billion ~ 1 billions and more .

And They said " Aren't you tired ? "
Exactly, very tired. I analyze coin's chart, finding scam coins, response to mining hash rate and find coin's news everyday .
If you're a trader , I think you know trading is very tired.

Small groups who can build huge mining factory, they can get a lot of coins just building mining factory.
And I heard that " this is unfair ! we have a right to receive coins equally of total supply "

I want to make the world that can get coins equally of coin's total supply.
Analyze coin's chart, finding scam coins, response to mining hash rate and find coin's news,  anymore.
That is why i planned this project.

I think your reply is not match our project reply.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Another hobby ?
Before project started , I'm a cryptocurrency trader during 15 months.
And I share my bitcoin,ethereum and some altcoin chart.
+ Using my charts , a lot of people got 0.1 billion ~ 1 billions and more .

And They said " Aren't you tired ? "
Exactly, very tired. I analyze coin's chart, finding scam coins, response to mining hash rate and find coin's news everyday .
If you're a trader , I think you know trading is very tired.

Small groups who can build huge mining factory, they can get a lot of coins just building mining factory.
And I heard that " this is unfair ! we have a right to receive coins equally of total supply "

I want to make the world that can get coins equally of coin's total supply.
Analyze coin's chart, finding scam coins, response to mining hash rate and find coin's news,  anymore.
That is why i planned this project.

I think your reply is not match our project reply.

Dude just stop and leave in silence.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: