Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 06:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Avalon-ASIC-Miner-Developers and Assembler  (Read 38290 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 07:35:51 PM

UPDATE: Current plan for flyonwall's Centerus ASIC condos is to host in Washington state by ASIC Hosting Service.

See:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189976.msg1969161#msg1969161
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=186559.msg1932759#msg1932759

In his thread he only said he contacted him. Is this the plan now official or only checking out?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
FullFathom5

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 07:46:18 PM

UPDATE: Current plan for flyonwall's Centerus ASIC condos is to host in Washington state by ASIC Hosting Service.

See:

In his thread he only said he contacted him. Is this the plan now official or only checking out?

Fair questions. From what I read on the announcement thread:

>snip<

1. There is no definite physical location as yet. We are scouting for a location that has the lowest cost supply of reliable electricity and 24/7 security service. Right now it's looking like ASIC Hosting Service has the best option. This should lower electricity costs drastically. We are signing up with this ASIC Hosting Service.

2. Once a service agreement with the ASIC Hosting Service is ironed out, we will publish here the recurring costs. Some people I'm sure are waiting for this recurring cost to be nailed down.

>snip<

Bullet #1 starts uncertain, ends strongly with them signing up with ASIC Hosting Service. Looks like they are detailing the service contract.

Don't want to clutter the thread, just to keep it current.  Smiley
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 07:50:07 PM

See:

Fair questions. From what I read on the announcement thread:

>snip<

1. There is no definite physical location as yet. We are scouting for a location that has the lowest cost supply of reliable electricity and 24/7 security service. Right now it's looking like ASIC Hosting Service has the best option. This should lower electricity costs drastically. We are signing up with this ASIC Hosting Service.

2. Once a service agreement with the ASIC Hosting Service is ironed out, we will publish here the recurring costs. Some people I'm sure are waiting for this recurring cost to be nailed down.

>snip<

Bullet #1 starts uncertain, ends strongly with them signing up with ASIC Hosting Service. Looks like they are detailing the service contract.

Don't want to clutter the thread, just to keep it current.  Smiley

Ok... in that case i will add it once the plans are more serious. Contracts done and so on. I guess its anyway much time since the chips arrive and the following plans can become reality...

dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:00:52 AM

I don't know who really flyonwall's is? he join on March 2013 and only has 83 post? So be careful with your chips Wink
FullFathom5

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:20:17 AM

I don't know who really flyonwall's is? he join on March 2013 and only has 83 post? So be careful with your chips Wink

FUD.

Take a look at his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189976.0

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 03:49:46 PM

Like i stated on the bottom of the list... one should be careful and check out if one will trust a developer to send him chips to. Though there are developers that dont take chips but send a diy-kit out. So the chips arent in danger anyway.
If sending out chips do everything to prove the developer is real and find out who he is, if he can do what he claims and so on. For example... a member in my asic-chip-groupbuy will visit burnin in some days to check out his place and getting a feeling about him.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 05:00:15 PM

I added some of burnins offers for barebones and empty pcbs.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1018

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 06:10:08 PM

THanks for making this thread. Handy.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ryepdx

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:57:07 PM

*Stumptown. ('Tis a nickname for Portland, my hometown.)

And thanks for aggregating all this information! :-)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 09:58:40 PM

*Stumptown. ('Tis a nickname for Portland, my hometown.)

And thanks for aggregating all this information! :-)

Ah... ok... its corrected...

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:02:25 PM

Took some assemblers in the list that dont develop a miner but create miner from other devs blueprints. And i changed the table for better overview.

terrahash

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 10:47:57 PM

We also have a boards which come with the Avalon chips (you don't need to send us any chips). So please update your list, by adding these:

http://terrahash.com/product/18-ghsec-modular-board/  (64 chip board, along with chips for 6.99 BTC)
http://terrahash.com/product/4-5-ghsec-module/  (16 chip board, along with chips for 1.99 BTC)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 10:55:01 PM

We also have a boards which come with the Avalon chips (you don't need to send us any chips). So please update your list, by adding these:

http://terrahash.com/product/18-ghsec-modular-board/  (64 chip board, along with chips for 6.99 BTC)
http://terrahash.com/product/4-5-ghsec-module/  (16 chip board, along with chips for 1.99 BTC)

I saw this offer but the list isnt for fully ready miners that include the asic already. Only as a table to show where to assemble the asics that can be bought from avalon. Thats why asicminer erupter blades, Avalon Miner and so on arent included too.
But i will make this a bit more clear in first post...

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 01:24:11 AM

I added newer prices for stumptown miner. I chose the 2 day turnaround plan, because of best performance between price and time and a middle value between the biggest and second biggest quantity. Then adding the handlingfee.
Note, the prices are temporary only.

daemondazz

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:32:31 AM

Hi SebastionJu,

I've added a new topic for a modular miner I'm designing with some work colleagues. We're planning on building this for ourselves, but releasing the design as open source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204699

Project Caterpillar - 3RU modular miner.

Regards
Daemondazz

Computers, Amateur Radio, Electronics, Aviation - 1dazzrAbMqNu6cUwh2dtYckNygG7jKs8S
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:39:48 AM

Hi SebastionJu,

I've added a new topic for a modular miner I'm designing with some work colleagues. We're planning on building this for ourselves, but releasing the design as open source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204699

Project Caterpillar - 3RU modular miner.

Regards
Daemondazz

Thanks for the info. I will add it once i checked out the info.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:37:18 AM

Added project caterpillar and 2 offers for klondikes design, because one dont have to buy something from klondike. One can build a own miner with the open source klondike design only too. I didnt add burnin with open source designs because the design wont be open source from the start. So planning to build it will be hard before the chips arrive.

sharky101

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:47:44 AM

Awesome reference.  Hopefully prices for the North Yorkshire guys pop up soon.

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 01:59:58 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2013, 04:33:56 PM by Bicknellski

Sebastian.

You can add my effort in Indonesia although we will not have products ready until September or October at the earliest we are looking forward to selling BKKcoins boards to Indonesians. We will be ordering between 2k and 5k in chips for our first run and will sell only when we have products on the shelf. Currently have 540 chips in Ragin's Group # 1 buy that will be used for a mining rig test prototype that will be enclosed in a 4U server case that has hot swapping K16s or K64s for a data center implementation just outside Jakarta if that goes as planned we will offer 4U case mounted K256 rigs ONLY in INDONESIA.

Klondike Indonesia

We are still working on getting prices for Indonesian locally produced boards or possibly using an agency to import Chinese fab PCBs. Chips will be bumped / assembled with boards and heat sink attached with optional PSU in and for Indonesia ONLY. We will be supplying the chips. We will not take pre-orders. We will sell only when we have stock on the shelf. We are not making boards / selling miners for anyone outside of Indonesia. We are looking at September to October for product to be on the shelves. If there is a second generation of Avalon ASIC chips we will then consider opening up sales beyond Indonesia.

K1 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K16 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K64 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K256 - Rp ? (Pricing June 1st)

I will update here with numbers as they become available. I have posted a notice about this in Indonesian a few weeks ago on the Indonesian language sub forum.

* Edit for OP: No, we won't accept chips from those who want us to build their boards for them and assemble. Pure selling of a finished product ready to mine is our plan currently. If Avalon sells version 2 ASIC chips we will likely open up to internationals who want us to assemble their boards and chips and buy finished Bonanza mining rigs.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 02:12:13 PM

Sebastian.

You can add my effort in Indonesia although we will not have products ready until September or October at the earliest we are looking forward to selling BKKcoins boards to Indonesians. We will be ordering 5k in chips for our first run and will sell only when we have products on the shelf. Currently have 540 chips in Ragin's Group # 1 buy that will be used for a mining rig test prototype that will be enclosed in a 4U server case that has hot swapping K16s or K64s for a data center implementation just outside Jakarta if that goes as planned we will offer 4U case mounted K256 rigs ONLY in INDONESIA.

Klondike Indonesia

We are still working on getting prices for Indonesian locally produced boards or possibly using an agency to import Chinese fab PCBs. Chips will be bumped / assembled with boards and heat sink attached with optional PSU in and for Indonesia ONLY. We will be supplying the chips. We will not take pre-orders. We will sell only when we have stock on the shelf. We are not making boards / selling miners for anyone outside of Indonesia. We are looking at September to October for product to be on the shelves. If there is a second generation of Avalon ASIC chips we will then consider opening up sales beyond Indonesia.

K1 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K16 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K64 - Rp. ? (Pricing June 1st)
K256 - Rp ? (Pricing June 1st)

I will update here with numbers as they become available. I have posted a notice about this in the Indonesian a few weeks ago on the Indonesian language sub forum.

Ok, i think i will add developers of complete miners in a new list beneath the other list. The original list is for people that bought, or want to buy, the avalon chips, and want to know what to do with them.

Since know there are you and terrahash that want to sell complete units too, burnin maybe, but he hasnt given prices yet.

Let me know when you offer to assemble chips sent to you into miner to...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: