Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Withdrawal / Deposit issues.  (Read 3666 times)
P4ndoraBox (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

Hi I want to start a thread about recent Withdrawal / Deposit issues at poloniex.

I finally got a ticket answered after 2-3 weeks...But recently, ( one hour ago ) I tried to withdraw some btcs, and I cant receive a confirmation mail. Tried with NXT as well, but no confirmation email is showing.

I asked that in the trollbox, and got banned for one days...Strange.

I noticed as well that some people tried to deposit ETH and their deposit doesnt goes through for more than 8 hours.

I even noticed some ''lost'' transactions from other people in the box.

So I just want to give as well a bit of a warning to not invest what you cant afford to lose, and to carefully read what the other people will have to say when they will answer that post.

Thank you.
P4ndoraBox (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:19:24 PM

Bit of info :

The etherium transactions are now processing since 30-40 minutes :

https://etherscan.io/address/0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

I think Poloniex are having problems or difficulty in withdrawing and depositing altcoins. I've tried depositing using BTC's and withdrawing them they actually wen through almost right then and there. Not really sure what's going on there but that seems to be mostly the common problem.
P4ndoraBox (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:25:43 AM

Yup, after an hour or 2 when I clicked resend emails, it worked afterwhile.

Noticed that now polo has around 40k connected users at the same time. Its kinda an enormous amount of people.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:28:30 AM

Yup, after an hour or 2 when I clicked resend emails, it worked afterwhile.

Noticed that now polo has around 40k connected users at the same time. Its kinda an enormous amount of people.

They are having major growing pains giving them technical issues, lag and the withdrawal issues you mentioned. Its funny too cause you would think people would rush to other exchanges after so many problems but polo seems to keep growing regardless.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:34:47 AM

their servers are overloaded and they refuse to upgrade despite the fact that they are making millions each day! and that is the stem of all the problems this exchange has an apparently since none of their users want to leave the platform they always get away with it.

you can search and find a lot of other topics like yours. you can also find a lot more from older days with same problems, this is not new and people keep going back for some reason that i can not understand :\

Buying the dip...
P4ndoraBox (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:27:19 AM

their servers are overloaded and they refuse to upgrade despite the fact that they are making millions each day! and that is the stem of all the problems this exchange has an apparently since none of their users want to leave the platform they always get away with it.

you can search and find a lot of other topics like yours. you can also find a lot more from older days with same problems, this is not new and people keep going back for some reason that i can not understand :\

True that.

The answer is rather simple though... More users = more people investing btc and other currencies = more ways to make profit.

And well...most of all, people in general are acting like sheep and are following the biggest crowd around.
FibonacciTrader

Activity: 8
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:42:01 AM

One of the Poloniex admins in the Troll Box told me that transferring from Poloniex directly to another exchange causes a great time delay due to a longer confirmation process. Therefore, it appears that withdrawing to a personal wallet is faster (and worked for me quickly, same day). So, I suggest withdrawing to a personal wallet first and then transferring to another exchange or destination of your choice.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:51:41 AM

Most of the users in that trollbox are terrible English speakers with get instant rich policies.They're same to an exchange what Government is to public.Delusioned by the opinions which are forced feed.

Really have no idea why people think opening another thread solves everything.None cares.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:58:28 AM

One of the Poloniex admins in the Troll Box told me that transferring from Poloniex directly to another exchange causes a great time delay due to a longer confirmation process. Therefore, it appears that withdrawing to a personal wallet is faster (and worked for me quickly, same day). So, I suggest withdrawing to a personal wallet first and then transferring to another exchange or destination of your choice.
That is absolute bull shit, block chains don't care where you sending your coins, they are doing this to avoid people going and do arbitrage trading, any coin if listed only on poloniex and not any other exchanges is a centralized coin under their control, remember people for a decentralized cryptocurrency being listed on at least 5 major exchanging services is vital.
So either try to use other sites or stop being a bitch of polo.

🖤😏
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:05:35 PM

what their having a problem withdraw/deposit? I'm planning to deposit my bitcoin in poloniex. Is there possible that I loss my bitcoin when I deposit now?
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

Well as what i see also my friends encounter this part of poloniex problem like withdrawing. But in my friend they withdraw first in BTC but it say that waiting approval, then they rried again to withdraw but it says again waiting for approval. Then after it they tried to withdraw in POT but in the fact it says again waiting for approval. And they submit two tickets but in the meantime it tooks a week after it resolves
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:33:53 PM

Well as what i see also my friends encounter this part of poloniex problem like withdrawing. But in my friend they withdraw first in BTC but it say that waiting approval, then they rried again to withdraw but it says again waiting for approval. Then after it they tried to withdraw in POT but in the fact it says again waiting for approval. And they submit two tickets but in the meantime it tooks a week after it resolves
I have not experienced anything like this. But if this is true then this will be great news. Some time again it seems this issue could be a negative impact for bitcoin prices. This is not a good thing.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:13:10 PM

I have heard of users having to wait about 1 day to withdraw their coins, but no real problems or blocked withdrawals. I haven't tried yet, but since the loan rates are low right now, I think I will try to withdraw, and then deposit again when they are good.

Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

I have heard of users having to wait about 1 day to withdraw their coins, but no real problems or blocked withdrawals. I haven't tried yet, but since the loan rates are low right now, I think I will try to withdraw, and then deposit again when they are good.
It is a long delay with most of the exchanges now,i did have issues with polo and liqui in the past week and it took a couple of days to settle things up and the hard part is to get someone from support to actually acknowledge the ticket in time.The waiting time is really consuming my time and i had to halt my trading for the past few weeks because of that.
P4ndoraBox (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:35:19 AM

Thanks for your opinions about that case.  Always nice to read.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

Really have no idea why people think opening another thread solves everything.None cares.

what i meant was to say the problem with poloniex is a common occurance, and it is actully happening every year during the pumping season. i wasn't saying why he made a new topic Roll Eyes

Buying the dip...
P4ndoraBox (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:14:37 AM

what i meant was to say the problem with poloniex is a common occurance, and it is actully happening every year during the pumping season. i wasn't saying why he made a new topic Roll Eyes

Well it's a forum, so muchs topics and instead of researching for 5 hours something that could fit what I think is way simpler to start a topic about it, ''again''.
TraderCal11

Activity: 574

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

Poloniex transfers are a PAIN. I've never actually had one sit for more than 24 hours, though. I know a lot of people have been waiting for days in some cases. They seem to have stuff together until the next DDOS. I can't stand them, but they're my favorite trading platform.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████