Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE 6/26: Wagerr Tokens Launching on WAVES Platform This Week.  (Read 7115 times)
roscoelacy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:41:30 PM

What is the percentage of profit sharing with the coin holders is very important. Edgeless's percentage is only %40.

Did you go to the official announcement thread or go to the Wagerr website? If by "profit sharing" you are talking about the rewards for the Oracle Masternode operators, that amount is 50% of all fees generated. It seems there will also be a staking system but I am unsure of your definitely of profit sharing though. Since there is no central organization running the platform, there is essentially no profit to share other than those operating the oracle nodes.

an 48% of beting fees burnd. 2% go to dev
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

So after a roughly start to the Wagerr ICO this morning, it looks like we are off and running. From what it sounds like... there was a DDOS attack against the Wagerr website starting a few minutes prior to the ICO launch. Luckily, the Wagerr team put a 50,000 Wagerr max buy per single transaction into play to prevent a few big whales from coming in and buying up everything quickly.

We are currently running through round 4 of the ICO with over 32 million Wagerr tokens have been sold so far today! Lets keep it rolling.

slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:02:49 AM

So after a roughly start to the Wagerr ICO this morning, it looks like we are off and running. From what it sounds like... there was a DDOS attack against the Wagerr website starting a few minutes prior to the ICO launch. Luckily, the Wagerr team put a 50,000 Wagerr max buy per single transaction into play to prevent a few big whales from coming in and buying up everything quickly.

We are currently running through round 4 of the ICO with over 32 million Wagerr tokens have been sold so far today! Lets keep it rolling.
How do you know it was a DDOS attack? To me it seemed too many people wanted to get in on the same time, so the website was overloaded. I wanted to pay with ETH, but there were too many requests, so I had to use BTC.
Anyway, round 4 almost sold out, so much money pouring in.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

How do you know it was a DDOS attack? To me it seemed too many people wanted to get in on the same time, so the website was overloaded. I wanted to pay with ETH, but there were too many requests, so I had to use BTC.
Anyway, round 4 almost sold out, so much money pouring in.

Well I guess there is really no way to know for sure but I have been following along in the Wagerr slack channel and that is what the Wagerr team was saying. It was a combination of a DDOS attack as well as regular high traffic during the launch. It appears we have just completed Round 4 funding and we are now in Round 5 with almost 1 million tokens in Round 5 already sold. It looks like investor money is still steadily rolling in.

I hope we get to round 10 at least some everyone gets bonuses but it does make me nervous with the lack of full information. I read through the white paper and there is not granular detail about the project and how it is supposed to complete the tasks as required from a code standpoint... but we will see and hope for the best lol

thenewcrypt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:47:01 PM

Can i transfer bitcoins from bittrex to buy wagerr?
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Can i transfer bitcoins from bittrex to buy wagerr?

I wouldnt suggest sending them from an exchange as there is only a 1 hour window to complete the purchase. You only need 1 confirmation which is the good part and Bittrex is pretty good about releasing funds quickly but just a heads up. Sometimes exchanges batch withdraw requests to reduce the load on the server so if you end up getting stuck in a batch that doesnt run for more than 30 minutes and then it takes another 30+ to confirm your send then you will miss your window... then need to contact support to get your order processed. In that time you are waiting, if the round changes then you will only get the new round bonus rather than the one you actually bought in. I sent my BTC purchases from Coinbase and things were confirmed within 20 minutes. Also make sure that the amount that you are sending has the tx fee added on top of the amount needed for the purchase and not deducted from the amount you are sending.

I like coinbase because it adds the fee on top of the amount you are sending and it will not cause any problems.

thenewcrypt

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

thank you that took about a minute through coinbase. i have another question though.

I'm kinda new to this so how would I know when the wagerr coin hits the exchanges after the ico is over and which exchanges will it be on.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:42:51 PM

i always like ICO with gambling project because i like gambling, but this ICO not start yet right ?
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:47:05 PM

thank you that took about a minute through coinbase. i have another question though.

I'm kinda new to this so how would I know when the wagerr coin hits the exchanges after the ico is over and which exchanges will it be on.

The easiest thing to do is sign up on the wagerr website as well as the wagerr slack and follow the updates. The Wagerr bitcointalk thread will also post any exchanges that decide to pick up the coin. At this point there is no exchanges because the ICO launch just happened. It sounds like they submitted an application to Bittrex to be listed once the ICO ends though.

i always like ICO with gambling project because i like gambling, but this ICO not start yet right ?

Yes... the ICO has started... Look at the website or the BCT thread. There are currently 10 rounds in the ICO... and we are about to start round 6. If all 10 rounds sell out by June 14th. 10 more rounds will be available with a 200 million token hard cap. If you join the earlier rounds you get a 1% bonus per round that the ICO extends. Plus in round 6 thru 10 there is a chance for a golden ticket.

thenewcrypt

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:59:33 PM

is the golden ticket chance only if you buy between 6-10?
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

is the golden ticket chance only if you buy between 6-10?

Yes it sounds like they will be posting an official announcement regarding the golden tickets shortly but my understanding is that the golden ticket chances are only for rounds 6 thru 10 as an extra incentive to try and fill out those rounds. I believe that there is also a 1,000 token minimum purchase requirement to be considered in those rounds.

aliens999

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

Hello!

Is the ICO over? I see on the website that there is a round 6 I registered my mail but saw no confirmation mail.

Thank you!
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:46:54 PM

Hello!

Is the ICO over? I see on the website that there is a round 6 I registered my mail but saw no confirmation mail.

Thank you!

No the ICO is not over... in round 6 means that we are in round 6 of the ICO. There will be a maximum of 20 rounds. If you just look at the website and read a little bit then it is really easy to participate. All you have to do is make an account, go to your dashboard and select how much you want to buy. That's it.

Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

So we are a couple days deep into the Wagerr ICO and I believe it is selling out faster than they anticipated. We are about to sell out the tokens available in Round 8. Round 8 ensures that we get fantasy sport betting and tournament matching bets. We are also one step closer to completing all 10 initial rounds. If all 10 if the first rounds sell out, everyone who already purchased gets a bonus based on the round they purchased in.

Then another 10 rounds opens up for sale to last no longer than June 25th but all tokens sold in rounds 11-20 will be at .06 USD per token rather than the current .05 USD per token.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

in Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:42:01 PM

in Cool

Nice, have you been following the Wagerr slack channel?

PS: Looking like we are going to be half way sold out of round 9 withing a couple hours

clardalan

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Bitcoin amateur learning by doing

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

Hey guys!

when is this ico ending?
what is the cap on the ico?
are we sure this is all legit? Who are the people involved?

Tip/donate
LTC: Lf44EehvMzoyjnWqbmsxugomAnRzKawXu
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

I am fan of sport betting and i bet on horse racing.I like wagger idea of increasing and decreasing supply to prevent inflation deflation.I am not going to invest his ico.For sure i will like to try his site.I know we will have next betting exchange based on bitshare graphene technology Beta test will be the end of July launch November,even Racing Post wrote about them,1 Q of 2018 we will have Edgeless Betting Exchange based on eth smart contracts.So i think sport betting will be nicely supported from 2018

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:15:24 PM

Hey guys!

when is this ico ending?

Ico is still ongoing. Cap is 170 million tokens. Team is legit, but do your own research before investing.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:15:05 PM

Hey guys!

when is this ico ending?

Ico is still ongoing. Cap is 170 million tokens. Team is legit, but do your own research before investing.

the cap is 170 million ,??,
and how much the minimum target of ICO for this wagerr

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: