Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE 6/26: Wagerr Tokens Launching on WAVES Platform This Week.  (Read 7111 times)
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:46:21 AM

Dr Charles, it seems to me you are in charge of Wagger marketing on this forum. What I want to ask you is how the Masternode will be set up and how many tokens do I need to set one up

Hey Topesis, I am not officially tied to the Wagerr team although I am a fairly large stakeholder. The Wagerr team has not released any definite detailed in terms of the VPS requirements for setting up the Oracle Masternodes. What the team has released is that it will take exactly 25,000 tokens to be eligible for the masternode list. Right now the preliminary number of masternodes is said to be 2000.

With certain uptime and accuracy requirements, some nodes will drop off that cant me the requirements so everyone else who has 25k tokens has an opportunity to be elevated to a masternode at that point.

Thanks for the information, I have more than 30k Wagerr tokens so I should be eligible for masternodes. 
What are the other requirements for setting up one masternodes apart from having 25k tokens ?

Right now they have not released full information except the following:

Oracle Masternode requirements:
● 25000 WGR collateralized over a 30 day service contract
● Uptime 99%+ (measured weekly)
● Retrieve and input sporting event outcomes data
● Public IP with a forced network port number
● Bandwidth to accommodate the total volume of API calls

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:20:26 PM

Update 6/27:

The green verified check should be soon enabled on the WAVES platform. As soon as it is, the Wagerr team will be releasing the tokens for withdraw if you choose to do so. If you do not plan on selling, you can leave your tokens on the Wagerr website until main net launch.

Do not buy any wagerr tokens on the WAVES platform unless you are buying under the address with the green check to make sure that you are buying the verified token.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:23:26 AM

Update 6/27:

The green verified check should be soon enabled on the WAVES platform. As soon as it is, the Wagerr team will be releasing the tokens for withdraw if you choose to do so. If you do not plan on selling, you can leave your tokens on the Wagerr website until main net launch.

Do not buy any wagerr tokens on the WAVES platform unless you are buying under the address with the green check to make sure that you are buying the verified token.

There is no need to rush to sell on Waves Dex, the platform is frustrating to use, with the level of fund at their disposal the team should be offering better service, I will wait for better exchange which shouldn't be difficult to get Wagerr tokens on. Cling is now selling on 3 exchange and also it is a waves asset
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:26:46 AM

Update 6/27:

There is no need to rush to sell on Waves Dex, the platform is frustrating to use, with the level of fund at their disposal the team should be offering better service, I will wait for better exchange which shouldn't be difficult to get Wagerr tokens on. Cling is now selling on 3 exchange and also it is a waves asset

I am not sure how the platform is frustrating. Mind explaining? You search for the WGR/BTC or WGR/WAVES pairs and trade? Each trade does require a tiny portion of WAVES to cover the fees though.

The Wagerr team has no control over which exchanges decide to list them. All they can do is apply and get approved or denied. Considering there is no actual product yet, I would be extremely surprised if it gets listed on any major exchange until the main net launch.

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

Any updates on actual code - like a github or something? 

So far have we seen anything concrete except for the proof of concept wallet?
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

Any updates on actual code - like a github or something? 

So far have we seen anything concrete except for the proof of concept wallet?

Nothing to be seen yet. I have pushed to review the "open source code" but they will not be releasing anything until the test net or slightly before.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

Update 6/27:

I am not sure how the platform is frustrating. Mind explaining? You search for the WGR/BTC or WGR/WAVES pairs and trade? Each trade does require a tiny portion of WAVES to cover the fees though.

The Wagerr team has no control over which exchanges decide to list them. All they can do is apply and get approved or denied. Considering there is no actual product yet, I would be extremely surprised if it gets listed on any major exchange until the main net launch.
So from what I can deduce from your post, the team is not looking to list this project on any other project apart from Waves Dex. Unless by popular demand I don't think the project is attractive enough to make centralised exchange to request to list the project unless there is a significant amount of trading fee to be made
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

Update 6/27:

So from what I can deduce from your post, the team is not looking to list this project on any other project apart from Waves Dex. Unless by popular demand I don't think the project is attractive enough to make centralised exchange to request to list the project unless there is a significant amount of trading fee to be made

Any exchange can add the token if they want but why would the Wagerr team pay to have a temporary token listed on an exchange and then pay again to have the real token listed later this year? Just doesnt make sense really. I know Tidex recently added the coin to their exchange as well.

The project has not even really started yet so there is no purpose to even be on an exchange other than for people to speculate/sell.

TommylovesCrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

Hey Wagerr folks,
Check out  these new Wagerr video's
Give them some respect  &  a like  even better a comment
Let's keep  these video content creating folks motivated !!!!  
Let s support Wagerr  & Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV4ELAu6EhA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgTE1gVakkE&t=2s
blablablabla_

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

If you lease waves, is there any chance of getting some of these? Any particular nodes paying out?
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:39:24 PM

Any updates from Wagerr is good.  I have a handful of tokens and looking forward to the future here but the lack of attention to this token is crazy!  According to CoinMarketCap it has less than 50K total trading volume.  Some of that are the exchanges (or lack thereof) it's listed on but I still want more info!  Thanks again for helping with this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Dr Charles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:30:20 PM

The Wagerr timeline is clearly laid out. I would not expect much volume until the project actually launches on the main net. The waves tokens are just temporary tokens until the main net launches... at which time the temp waves tokens will be converted to ERC-20 tokens.

If you lease waves, is there any chance of getting some of these? Any particular nodes paying out?

I dont even know what youre talking about. Only way I know of to get Wagerr tokens is to buy them.

TommylovesCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:14:41 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 07:35:38 PM by TommylovesCrypto

Wagerr project will be on the winning side !!!!
For now we need to get more on folks the Waves DEX exchange
We need more simple instruction video's how to get Wagerr via the Waves Platform.
There's hundred of ways to get bitcoin...
We need more people on the WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: