Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 02:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin BCN it's Temporarily Disabled on poloniex  (Read 2388 times)
seffalabdelaziz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

why Bytecoin BCN it's Temporarily Disabled on poloniex ? Cry Huh Angry Angry Angry

what's the wrong
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:05:16 AM

The right question is: when its going to be okay to deposit! Anyone can answer ?
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:56:28 AM

I have equally asked this question on the exchange chatting platform without response from anybody and poloniex did not pass any information to us about this event.

I will not like to guess but i feel if many people are asking similar question on the exchange chatting platform, answer might probably come.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

the shitcoin blockchain broke and they were making billions of coins out of thin air...other than that no problems with BCN  Grin

saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

the shitcoin blockchain broke and they were making billions of coins out of thin air...other than that no problems with BCN  Grin

That have to do with wallet to be truthful but BCN is not a shitcoin and i am mining and trading it as well, on the second thought, is there any other place we can trade BCN apart from poloniex ?
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:43:09 AM

That have to do with wallet to be truthful but BCN is not a shitcoin and i am mining and trading it as well, on the second thought, is there any other place we can trade BCN apart from poloniex ?
You can still deposit and trade BCN on other exchange. Poloniex has disabled deposit of Bytecoin on their exchange. Don't know what's the reasons. However, you can trade them on Alcurex and cryptopia. Don't know the other. For more info visit http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/#markets
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: