Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:46:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manchester Explosion  (Read 7430 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:55:56 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 08:06:18 AM by freedomno1

No offense to the bibs fan, but the demographic was more to my liking (to not say better:)).

Sadly it's just the beginning france having lead the way in targetting young popular events...  the motivation of the ennemy are written by the victor in the conflict.

What you attempt is, the failure, you are already on the idea battlefield rather than on the battlefield. As long as the ennemy is defeated all the rest is useless.

A better and old question: who is benefiting and it's other on who is losing.

One sure thing the life expectancy of barbara spectre lerner and her friend is dropping fast...

My only problem with arianna when she spited on the cupcakes at the backery before putting it back...

Takes offense to the Bib's fan statement Bah at least Grande was attractive, that said death is death and terror for terror should not be forgiven.
Blood for Blood and Tooth for Tooth does not mean forgiveness.
If the terrorist released a sob story about how America or the allied powers bombed and killed his children and that was why he was radicalized.
Then in his pain heard there was a concert in Manchester and specifically chose that day and event to make the West feel the pain of a lost child, you would for sure see condemnation all across the board and not a shred of sympathy since people died.

War is War motivations aside the conflict does cause pain all around.
https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/866849021519966208
broken.
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

Just come on news saying mental health issues ..WHAT Shocked.
ISLAMIC ISSUES you mean..

Revenge revenge revenge and you could be a non believer REVENGE ..
What i am only walking down the street   no your an infidel and REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE..

Crazy fucking religion..WIPE IT OUT..

Ban mosques ban islam ..

That was an act of WAR..What was different to 9/11 we went to war over that..
Now war over this..
Means if we are at war with islam we need to get islam out..

You don't have the enemy walking around our towns..

Get the ISLAMS OUT ..
We will be having this all our lives if we don't boot them out..

And YOU TONY BASTARD BLAIR..Do you see what you have done..

LABOUR POLITICIAN as just come on the TV and said think of something positive about the situation

WHAT THE FUCK..LABOUR I HATE YOUR PARTY..I was a die hard labour now i am disgusted in your SHITTY PARTY..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

You islamic crazies better pray it's not like TOY SOLDIERS..

Toy Soldiers (1991) - YouTube
Video for toy soldiers movie 1991▶ 0:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUW6LQWjZN4
30 Oct 2016 - Uploaded by In My VCR

If you remember the MAFIA dudes son he says i will blow every shop all around the USA if you touch my son..They wont be 1 left standing..

So pray it's not a big time gangsters child..
Because be assured they will be seeking revenge ..And with plenty of money and guns..
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

What i am only walking down the street   no your an infidel and REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE..

Ban mosques ban islam ..

Now war over this..

Get the ISLAMS OUT ..

LABOUR POLITICIAN as just come on the TV and said think of something positive about the situation

WHAT THE FUCK..LABOUR I HATE YOUR PARTY..I was a die hard labour now i am disgusted in your SHITTY PARTY..

In short your opposition is the barbara specter, assassins and cover up of keith rich, and those connected to the podesta/weiner laptops. But then you can look at the bio of christine amanpour and her husband... apprently they use islamic fighters (rapists, terrorists, rapists, social wefare drainers) for a specific aim...

What could it be? Because they want to make believe that islam can't be opposed... look some do, and succeed.

So some part of the western traitors use them for a goal.

But again it's irrelevant: 1 determine the ennemy 2 its support group 3 wipe.

So again they resort to their classical mental health problem... like the afghan who raped a boy in an austrian swimming pool whose excuse was a sudden sexual urge.

Now you want to look at something interresting, look at the order of the ennemies in the us oaths...

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Those guys were smart, so why they put first foreign? Rememeber they knew their religious texts by heart.

True 2000 years ago, true tomorrow. The ennemy only learned to cloack itself better... the algos see them all.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:53:27 AM

What i am only walking down the street   no your an infidel and REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE..

Ban mosques ban islam ..

Now war over this..

Get the ISLAMS OUT ..

In short your opposition is the barbara specter, assassins and cover up of keith rich, and those connected to the podesta/weiner laptops. But then you can look at the bio of christine amanpour and her husband... apprently they use islamic fighters (rapists, terrorists, rapists, social wefare drainers) for a specific aim...

What could it be? Because they want to make believe that islam can't be opposed... look some do, and succeed.

So some part of the western traitors use them for a goal.

But again it's irrelevant: 1 determine the ennemy 2 its support group 3 wipe.

So again they resort to their classical mental health problem... like the afghan who raped a boy in an austrian swimming pool whose excuse was a sudden sexual urge.

Now you want to look at something interresting, look at the order of the ennemies in the us oaths...

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Those guys were smart, so why they put first foreign? Rememeber they knew their religious texts by heart.

True 2000 years ago, true tomorrow. The ennemy only learned to cloack itself better... the algos see them all.

The enemy i like that bit Wink..
But the enemy also must know if you come here you get fucked up..
Example..A muslim shall we go to the UK OH no i heard they fuck them up for being into islam..
so as a muslim i will stay away..

No more muslims..They stay in there lands we stay in our lands..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Believe me the hatred as multiplied 100 fold for islam..
They attacked young girl children ..
Really brave NOT..Pussies ..

My government have no balls ..

CHURCHILL I AM SORRY MAN..You be spinning in your grave..

I know to many fucking lick arse money grabbing Islamic loving politicians who love there money..

WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM..
You leaders are weak as FUCK..

In 1 week i seen a poor Russian get his head cut off  Cry
And now killing children in a concert.. Angry Angry..

IT'S FUCKING WAR..

Samahabosa

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

More religious fanatics at work?

terorist only teroris, don't judge about religion
Masha Sha

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:07:12 AM

They can't! According to their texts and way of life they breed superfast!!! As such doom is super close to them! So by design they are pushed outwards towards cuckified society and conquer them by force or simple demographic.

Just remmeber that the cicero was already in the doom... you can compare it with the caligraphs or reformulated the kung fu of expression through the signs is way more skilled, it comines the immaterial (spirit, soul mind what ever you want to call it; aka the breath) and the breathing (body).

Ps churchil like the french dude were muppets... created by the capitol, between 2 oceans.

Peace out by the way! Try to chill out (multipost), because otherwise they will arrest you... you don't wear a suicide belts and i bet your ied knowledge is very low, making you a safe way to earn pay.

Want something interesting : https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aydan_Özoğuz

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:08:03 AM

FUCK YOU BACKWARD TWAT..

I bet he done it because Ariana Grande dances around in her skimps and hated the thought of it ..
should be covered up you see..
                      ^
So was about religion YOU FUCKING CUNT..

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

And again everyone is going all and out against Muslims...

For fucks sake we don't give a shit! It's not what's important ><

GO on and kill all muslims already! So once there is no longer any muslims you'll see that all that isn't linked to religion in any way but to how YOU (and I) act and how YOU try to take the profit of the globalize world.

Want to end terrorism? Stop enslaving half of the world. Extreme islamism is a symptom, not a cause.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:29:27 AM

They can't! According to their texts and way of life they breed superfast!!! As such doom is super close to them! So by design they are pushed outwards towards cuckified society and conquer them by force or simple demographic.

Just remmeber that the cicero was already in the doom... you can compare it with the caligraphs or reformulated the kung fu of expression through the signs is way more skilled, it comines the immaterial (spirit, soul mind what ever you want to call it; aka the breath) and the breathing (body).

Ps churchil like the french dude were muppets... created by the capitol, between 2 oceans.

Peace out by the way! Try to chill out (multipost), because otherwise they will arrest you... you don't wear a suicide belts and i bet your ied knowledge is very low, making you a safe way to earn pay.

Want something interesting : https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aydan_Özoğuz

I got children and few of my child's friends went that concert even asked my child did she want to go..
Now i am saying when i was a child i was brought up on the street and believe me if i was young now
i would be burning mosques throwing petrol bombs in shops and everything..

Now i am older and got a job i have a life so would not risk my life for somebody else .
But if that was my daughter i would be doing some shady stuff very shady..

And the police cannot do anything freedom of speech needs an action to be an offence ..
Well what i was only joking Wink..PROVE IT.. Cheesy

My country is under attack you don't think my country will but me in jail for hating ISLAMs Wink..

This is what will happen more often this is what i am getting at..
But also could do it to the wrong person..

Croydon attack: Up to 20 people watched teenage asylum seeker ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
2 Apr 2017 - Croydon attack: Up to 20 people watched teenage asylum seeker beaten by gang, neighbours claim. Croydon The 17-year-old victim, a Kurdish Iranian, was targeted by a group outside a pub and was repeatedly kicked .... < YOUNG ADULTS..beating islam immigrants ..

This is our country and it will always will be ..Not a islamic state like they are trying to make the world..

The young street children know these muslims are trying to take over our towns..

And this as just made the hate even more..

Masha Sha

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

Submission by fear or guilt? None works. To whom you believe to give order and by which authority?

You tricks may work with the westies... but that's it.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:42:44 AM

GO on and kill all muslims already! So once there is no longer any muslims you'll see that all that isn't linked to religion in any way but to how YOU (and I) act and how YOU try to take the profit of the globalize world.

Want to end terrorism? Stop enslaving half of the world. Extreme islamism is a symptom, not a cause.
It's the religion  Roll Eyes..And we know you don't give a shit and that's the point..

The only SHIT you care for is a book fall of bullshit..

I know how to finish it ban it plain and simple ..
Oh we can we will have war for a bit like 5 years or so and they will all be gone..

But if we just carry on and do nothing it will never stop..
Businesses loose cannot carry on as normal if to many keep going off..

Everyone will stay in..
If bombs keep going off every other week no one will go anywhere ..

Bad for business bad for your country and bad for your people..
So lets just wipe the badness out..

Like the way USA rounded the japs up..
We do the same ..

You stupid fuckers in politics if you let this grow even more I.E let them multiply in our own land
WE ARE FUCKED..

We will be the next pakistan or afghanistan in the next 10 years ..

Religious crazies in many numbers..

Look who will employ a religious person?..
To many problems I.E well my religion wont let me do this    or you are upsetting my religion so i will sue you..To many problems for work for a boss to be bothered ..

So more and more islams and crazy religions will never get employed because to much trouble
so because of no job they more likely to go NUTS..
And with the religion saying seek REVENGE they will come up with any excuse ..

SO YES I BLAME RELIGION..
Rincevent

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:45:05 AM

I'm so glad Ariana is OK, would have been such a shame to lose her, and to terrorist attack of all things. I wonder what are the Brits going to do when they leave the EU and terrorist attacks continue. What's going to be the next logical step they can take to defend themselves against their own home grown jihadists.
Masha Sha

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

It's the religion  Roll Eyes..And we know you don't give a shit and that's the point..

Oh we can we will have war for a bit like 5 years or so and they will all be gone..

Everyone will stay in..

We do the same ..

You stupid fuckers in politics if you let this grow even more I.E let them multiply in our own land
WE ARE FUCKED..

To many problems I.E well my religion wont let me do this    or you are upsetting my religion so i will sue you..To many problems for work for a boss to be bothered ..

So more and more islams and crazy religions will never get employed because to much trouble

Well answered and an innovative proposal: ban the quoran. Sadly it's incompatible with freedom of speech... but killing the readers... this is a completly different story:)

Then your example of the japanese descent internement camp is well thaught...

I would write your lawyer number on your body as the thought police must be on her way to get you!!! Don't forget you are not onlx describing the situation, you are in it.

Guess who works with sadiq the london mayor...

And frankly bring your family to a safer place... white fly first.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

Submission by fear or guilt? None works. To whom you believe to give order and by which authority?

Yes looks like you have it under control.. Cheesy

CHINA NEWS 100 MILLION Muslims in China - Islam is growing ...
Video for muslims growing in china▶ 5:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duBSOewMTsQ
27 Oct 2016 - Uploaded by ThinkAbouRit
WARNING!!! this message is given so you can't claim after DEATH you were not WARNED! There's ALOT ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:00:43 AM

Everyone will stay in..

We do the same ..

WE ARE FUCKED..

Well answered and an innovative proposal: ban the quoran. Sadly it's incompatible with freedom of speech... but killing the readers... this is a completly different story:)

I would write your lawyer number on your body as the thought police must be on her way to get you!!! Don't forget you are not onlx describing the situation, you are in it.

Guess who works with sadiq the london mayor...Who cares Wink..

Never been scared to die..
Lets just say i am the guy my country calls if the shit hits the fan.. Wink<An invasion in my land..

So why would they lock a patriot up 17.5 million of us..

Attack my family i will attack your family..
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

Sigh...

Muslim/Islam is NOT a race! Stop screaming rasiscm and shit if you don't even know the diference between religion and race...

But what a sad act... Why the fuck would someone set off a bomb at a Ariana Grande concert...

All these lone wolf actions... So sad..
Masha Sha

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:10:52 AM

Yes looks like you have it under control.. Cheesy

CHINA NEWS 100 MILLION Muslims in China - Islam is growing ...
Video for muslims growing in china▶ 5:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duBSOewMTsQ
27 Oct 2016 - Uploaded by ThinkAbouRit
WARNING!!! this message is given so you can't claim after DEATH you were not WARNED! There's ALOT ..

No worry they are organs banks... the number is closer to 25-50 millions. Most are descendants of traders from the silk roads (and bandits) and are chineses and there is no spread, aka localized issue, very specific. but thanks for the warning, situation is closely watched.

Everyone will stay in..

We do the same ..

WE ARE FUCKED..

Guess who works with sadiq the london mayor...Who cares Wink..

Never been scared to die..
Lets just say i am the guy my country calls if the shit hits the fan.. Wink<An invasion in my land..

So why would they lock a patriot up 17.5 million of us..

Why? Because you don't to be a slave of the new technocrats, maybe? And you are racist!!! Or reformulated islamophobist. You don't see those people invading and occupying the west as the great saviors they are. You opposes the global one world gov... oohh you are a bad boy! Worst dou dare to express it? Sowing doubts in their ranks... they may punish you through your daughter. Don't be brave, live.

It's easier to let them have it, relocate build and make better, smile when they collapse, to regain it. All positions have only value relative to the others.

They play locusts, play ice.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:11:45 AM

If your a muslim convert i will hope we do 2 times worse to you than an islam from a islam country..
You should be skinned alive..
              ^
Because you should know better..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: