Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to start a fashionline  (Read 401 times)
fastboy619 (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:54:17 AM

Hello guys,

I was thinking of starting a fashion line and wanted to find somebody who could make our designs reality. It will mostly consist of items such as mens hats (trucker) and t-shirts/shirts. we are also willing to go into different things such as pants so basically I am looking for someone who is the total package and can get every design I give them made in quality of course.

This is only for serious people, if you're a scammer from the forum stay away and don't waste your time because no money will be sent without a proper dialog and deal.

Oh yeah, of course we will decide pricing per design and quantity.

PM me your skype ID
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoodLuckChuck

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

Hello guys,

I was thinking of starting a fashion line and wanted to find somebody who could make our designs reality. It will mostly consist of items such as mens hats (trucker) and t-shirts/shirts. we are also willing to go into different things such as pants so basically I am looking for someone who is the total package and can get every design I give them made in quality of course.

This is only for serious people, if you're a scammer from the forum stay away and don't waste your time because no money will be sent without a proper dialog and deal.

Oh yeah, of course we will decide pricing per design and quantity.

PM me your skype ID

This is kind of ambitious to post on a forum and almost seems like the wrong outlet to advertise on. I could be wrong though, I haven't been here too long.

Just to be clear, you are wanting to pay someone to:
Design clothing
Manufacture clothing

What role do you play in this business venture?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: