Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [New Ann]Environ - Fund for environment protection - Airdrop live until July!  (Read 28351 times)
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:49:48 AM

I got the airdrop but really not sure about this coin. Dev cannot update the wallet with included peers info (fixing it confuses so much ppl around that cannot do it themselves), no update about 2nd airdrop. And the NOVA volume seems fake...

If the premine is used for the staking, dev has huge income Smiley

If you read the first page, you would know when the 2nd airdrop will happen.

Really? Can you please quote it? Didn't hear from dev for some time and I think this is the person who has to post updates and help to solve problems since it's his project.

And maybe you have a link to WORKING block explorer?

This was posted June 2nd:

All Environ Airdrop Joiners have received 100000 ENV.
Thanks for joining.

Airdrop registering is still opened.
Next distribution is done in 2-4 weeks (based on the number of joiners).

It's not the 1st page though, looks like you had to search a bit for that small update. And it was 8 days ago. I think you will agree that it would be much better if DEV sets concrete date and updates the project development plan (wallet fix? explorer fix? next airdrop date and amount?). Right now it looks like dev controls 95% of coin supply and even doesn't put any effort to post small update. Right now there's 400+ registered members and lets say 300 participated in the airdrop, it's 30 mil coins distributed/airdropped to members. And take a look on the sell orders amounts on nova, where do they come from  Huh

Well obviously you don't read because if you read the first post on the first page you would know, instead of complaining, read.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

Well obviously you don't read because if you read the first post on the first page you would know, instead of complaining, read.

Oh OK! I can see this small piece of info on the 1st page. No answers on most questions though. But you're defending this coin so hard, can you explain why you do it? Dev twink account?

"Algo: Scrypt PoS 10%/year
     Block time: 1 minute
     Money supply: 931122480.05791056 ENV
     Fund reserved for long-term activities: 800.000.000 ENV"

800mil staking at 10% yearly is 0.028% a day and it's almost 224k coins a day? Correct me if I my math is wrong. I think it's a lot of coins Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bigvito19

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:43:09 PM

Oh OK! I can see this small piece of info on the 1st page. No answers on most questions though. But you're defending this coin so hard, can you explain why you do it? Dev twink account?

"Algo: Scrypt PoS 10%/year
     Block time: 1 minute
     Money supply: 931122480.05791056 ENV
     Fund reserved for long-term activities: 800.000.000 ENV"

800mil staking at 10% yearly is 0.028% a day and it's almost 224k coins a day? Correct me if I my math is wrong. I think it's a lot of coins Smiley

If you don't like the coin just move on to the next one, nobody defending the coin, I just told you to read the first page since you was complaining dude.
KGBx

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:54:58 PM

Everything is fine for this coin, everyone loves freebies. I personally thank developer for the opportunity to obtain free coins.

But I (and I guess most of supporters) will be glad to get an update on few things from developer. Dev, if you read this please answer. I think it's possible to set bounties to fix everything...

I've read the entire thread, I think this is the summary of issues for most supporters:
1) wallet nodes fix (so they will be included out of the box)
2) explorer fix (one from OP doesn't work)
3) exact airdrop date (if possible)
4) dev funds staking or not?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
HIPERATIVO

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:27:43 PM

How do I open my wallet on a another computer after backing it ?

Try copying whole %appdata% environ folder to the same place on another computer. maybe there is a better way, but it should work
I did that, but cant find how to open the wallet on the GUI
Even worst It wont open the wallet anymore, HOW THE FUCK DO I OPEN MY WALLET ON ANOTHER PC ?!!!!!!!!
KGBx

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:06:40 PM

Try copying whole %appdata% environ folder to the same place on another computer. maybe there is a better way, but it should work
Even worst It wont open the wallet anymore, HOW THE FUCK DO I OPEN MY WALLET ON ANOTHER PC ?!!!!!!!!

are you using windows?

HIPERATIVO

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:21:30 PM

are you using windows?

yes
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:46:38 AM

Dev write what are your development plans for the next 2 years. People want what kind of coin perspective.
booshnet

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

Hello all,

I am a bit new to this and can't seem to figure out how to configure the wallet so I receive my coins. Can anyone help me out with this? The more basic the explanation the better.

Thank!
KGBx

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:02:32 AM

Hello all,

I am a bit new to this and can't seem to figure out how to configure the wallet so I receive my coins. Can anyone help me out with this? The more basic the explanation the better.

Thank!

This is really dumb that ppl can not receive support from dev who cannot fix the wallet Sad

So, what you do is start the wallet once. Close it. Open your %appdata% folder (run --> type "%appdata%"), choose environ folder and put this file in it rgho.st/84t6Y7Fv2. This is environ.conf file with added nodes. After you add this file to that hidden folder, your wallet will start syncing after you launch it again...

bigvito19

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Can't wait until this coin starts back pumping
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:18:53 PM

hi dev, i'm the guy who posted the images on the old thread and "won" the bounty of 0.1 btc and 50k env, now where is the bounty? and where is my btc?

I hope to not tag this as a scam Smiley

these was my images http://imgur.com/gallery/HxWBe  

--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: dev replied only 1 time to my PMs and he still didn't send my bounty

Hey, could you please answer to this? I'm sure there was an old thread because your "site" is pointing to it

Scamming people right at the start is not a good thing, is it?
Please clarify the issue or you'll just be another dude trying to dump on the few followers of the thread.

Exactly that was the old thread with the bounty that i won (pm posted testifies that)

Has anyone received an update on this (by PM or otherwise)? Starting to look very scammy...

Absolutely not

Don't trust this project or anything the dev says. He can't keep his word and will simply delete threads where he made promises.
He is probably just waiting to dump his premine on you. Be smarter than that.
KGBx

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

hi dev, i'm the guy who posted the images on the old thread and "won" the bounty of 0.1 btc and 50k env, now where is the bounty? and where is my btc?

Hey, could you please answer to this? I'm sure there was an old thread because your "site" is pointing to it

Please clarify the issue or you'll just be another dude trying to dump on the few followers of the thread.

Exactly that was the old thread with the bounty that i won (pm posted testifies that)

Has anyone received an update on this (by PM or otherwise)? Starting to look very scammy...

Absolutely not

Don't trust this project or anything the dev says. He can't keep his word and will simply delete threads where he made promises.

I have exactly the same feeling! Be careful guys! Nova volume seems artificial!

bigvito19

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:47:56 PM

Absolutely not

That's already be resolved
Brianc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:30:49 AM

Since everybody's trying to get ENVIRON to new markets, I just made this list on how we can get Environ to other markets.

CoinExchange.io: Open a ticket and ask for it -> https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

YoBit: I think the dev would need to submit it, but we can cooperate for the money if necessary. In 4-7 business days for 0.1 BTC -> https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Cryptopia: Also needs Payment, apparently way more than YoBit: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

C-Cex: We can vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
We need to be in the top 10, so we would need 400 votes approximately. The voting will start again in 8 hours so we can get ready!

Bleutrade: Open a ticket and ask for it: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com/

Bittrex: Submit it here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Is this for real? No updates from dev, no working block explorer and richlist?

There are much more important things for the coin. BTW it has good volume and orders on the existing exchange.

This coin is still new, so it will come around

Yeah, I agree! Just gotta give it time
KGBx

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

Nova buy orders disappeared (it was 2.5 btc+ buy before) and volume is low compared to other days. I think somebody just stopped faking buyorders and volume...

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

Nova buy orders disappeared (it was 2.5 btc+ buy before) and volume is low compared to other days. I think somebody just stopped faking buyorders and volume...

where is the dev now?  Roll Eyes Is there any other working Block Explorer coz its in 17 days behind. Im also wondering about the volume in Nova, its been very active last few days and the volume.
KGBx

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:28:39 PM

where is the dev now?  Roll Eyes Is there any other working Block Explorer coz its in 17 days behind. Im also wondering about the volume in Nova, its been very active last few days and the volume.

Maybe the answer is ... your nickname?  Cheesy

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:31:55 PM

My Antivirus says that there is some trojan in wallet distributive. Who knows, is it really? Or all is OK?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bigvito19

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

My Antivirus says that there is some trojan in wallet distributive. Who knows, is it really? Or all is OK?

Antivirus always says that just about to every wallet, its a clean wallet, you can go ahead download and use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: