Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan in 2 BTC  (Read 711 times)
Andrey123 (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:52:31 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 04:14:41 AM by Andrey123

-

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

leonair

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:59:38 AM

You need to loan 2 btc? that is so big, do you offer any collateral about this or just a trust to be put on the line?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:01:53 AM

Good day to all!
I really need two coins to trade on Forex.
I will return 4 coins in the conditions agreed by you.

Here is my real trading account: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/sasha111/1929853

But I can not touch it and take money (
I can and can trade on the exchange, but now this amount is not enough.

Ready for any conditions! You can sell my soul!

I used to take souls as collateral, but only satan wanted to buy it and he's a cheapskate, so gave up on accepting this kind of collateral.

Kidding aside, that's a lot of money you are asking, actually that $4,000+. Without collateral, you can forget getting this loan. Try offering something valuable and not just your identification or your soul. If it's good collateral we can sure fill that loan of yours.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:16:44 AM

OP, please lock this thread immediately or offer valid collateral. Otherwise you'll get negative trust in a few minutes.

Lone Shark

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:26:44 AM

For reference, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874081.msg18860975#msg18860975

Says on your trust that you've been begging yogg to lend you 2.7BTC for quite some time already. I really think you should post collateral or just forget about it. You'll likely get tagged for this if you don't do it. This might be seen as a scam attempt by other members, so I advise you to just lock this if you cannot post collateral.

If what you say are true, about the rare cards, then post that as collateral. If you have $4,000+, then use that to buy btc, why do you have to get a loan?

Edit: Too late, you got tagged
Lone Shark

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:38:35 AM

For reference, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874081.msg18860975#msg18860975

Says on your trust that you've been begging yogg to lend you 2.7BTC for quite some time already. I really think you should post collateral or just forget about it. You'll likely get tagged for this if you don't do it. This might be seen as a scam attempt by other members, so I advise you to just lock this if you cannot post collateral.

If what you say are true, about the rare cards, then post that as collateral. If you have $4,000+, then use that to buy btc, why do you have to get a loan?

Edit: Too late, you got tagged

Yes, I published the topic earlier, but now less coins are needed.

And in occasion of negative rating I will file a complaint, as I did not violate the conditions of publication and described the situation as it is.

I did not beg for money just and described all that I can provide as collateral.

No one can remove that trust rating on you except the person who left it there. I really think you should be tagged, from what I read from your post on yogg's lending thread and here, you are offering as collateral an account used for forex or whatever trading with $4,000+ balance.

Though the problem is that you cannot withdraw the amount, and I am guessing you got that account fraudulently and you just want to trick somebody to lend you money with that as collateral and run away with it. This is clearly a scam attempt on your end. If you really owned that account, for sure you would have a way to withdraw that money, it is impossible from what you are saying that you cannot withdraw the amount.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:06:51 AM

It seems you not really care to listen to us, your collateral is not valid as many members told you before please stop to ask and lock the topic yourself all you earned now is negative feedback from default trust members.

When you are ready to offer something valid to be considered as collateral you can comeback and ask.

And fill a complain where? because you got negative taged? you deserve it because you ignore all the warnings and advices in the topic.

Here again some lecture for you, and you should read it carefully this time : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: