Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit = Yoshit  (Read 990 times)
WarrEagle (OP)

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

It seems that this exchange pays no attention to any support requests. I haven't filed a ticket...but what i read is utter crap. Time to post a bunch and move my signature space

DELETED
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

This exchange has been really shady in the past few months. Many users are reporting issues of inability to access their accounts (and therefore loss of funds).
I still don't see why anyone would use Yobit over Poloniex or Bittrex.

Though their support was always terrible like this, this is a well-known fact.
greeneyedfreak

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

Yobit was my entry into Bitcoin/Altcoin trading. Learnt some very hard lessons from the dodgy pump and dump campaigns there.Support is completely useless, dead coins get pumped to fool newbies. To anyone on Yobit at the moment, I suggest you migrate to a more reputable exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex or Kraken.
WarrEagle (OP)

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

I got my panties in a wad, since I bought some waves with the .01 BTC I toss at yobit every once in a while to arbitrage some coins. Now I'm pissed because they cant be withdrawn to trex and no one gives a shit. Live and learn then avoid like the plague.

DELETED
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

The sad thing is all the exchanges are having troubles for the past few weeks and most of the times the delay in getting the coins out is really a struggle as some the coins are stuck for a longer time and you had to open a support ticket to get a solution and we have to wait for a longer time for the reply and a solution,Polo,liqui all having their share of troubles.
guystyles

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

I like Yobitch better  Cheesy
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

the thing is, yobit was created to be a money making machine for their owners. and because of that they don't care about attracting customer, they know they will never get anything while being incompetent so they keep the service shitty because improvement costs money, and keep fake pumping the random shitcoins they have listed so that maybe some newbies fall for it and go in while they can dump on him.

and you can clearly see why i am calling it a "money making machine" it is an exchange platform with "dice game on it" they had some other crappy game called pony ride or something at some point Smiley
and now as the final blow they have added an investment section! and that is screaming PONZI!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

Yobit is a small exchange with a lot of shady behaviors and if you keeps involving in this trading platform, you will soon lose your money, I suggest you should move your money to kraken or bittrex. They are better
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

Yep they're notorious for their atrocious customer service...but other than that,  they're reliable.   People have been saying they're going to exit scam eventually,  and that could be, but they seem legit at present.   Hang in there and I'm sure they'll help you soon. 

This is what sucks about crypto exchanges.  No other financial institution would get away with such lousy support.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

I agree with this lol I really dont know why many are still using this exchange full of shitcoins.....
modsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:05:43 AM

We may generalize for whole centralized cryptocurrency. Especially, Poloniex. We can look last pump's activities I strongly believe, exchanges behind most of pumps.. so that's why  we use/support decentralized project...

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ 
 Website | Telegram
Seville

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:41:44 AM

Yobit is the best kept secret. Home of the finest coins  Grin
baam25

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:19:50 AM

I just literally opened up a thread about them, my XVG is missing =/ I hope they can rectify their stuff because once an exchange gets a reputation, it loses a lot of business

why would they not want to retain business? it costs WAY more money to bring in a new customer rather than keeping an old one

and I would continue doing business with them if they helped me recover my money that they have not deposited in my wallet =/

I can only pray they do the right thing - for a lot of you it's not a lot of money, for me it's everything
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:34:15 AM

I agree with this lol I really dont know why many are still using this exchange full of shitcoins.....
Because there are some people who like to buy/trade/sell/hold shitcoins and yobit is the best place fot them. But i agree if they are the worst exchange site, include their support, looks, and their dice game.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:37:10 AM

It seems that this exchange pays no attention to any support requests. I haven't filed a ticket...but what i read is utter crap. Time to post a bunch and move my signature space
It doesn't. I've had tickets back there and took about 1-2 months before they responds and instead of being customer friendly and a good support, they don't know how to professionally deal with their customers. If there are a lists of worse exchanges then Yobit is in top of that.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:53:15 AM

Yobit was my entry into Bitcoin/Altcoin trading. Learnt some very hard lessons from the dodgy pump and dump campaigns there.Support is completely useless, dead coins get pumped to fool newbies. To anyone on Yobit at the moment, I suggest you migrate to a more reputable exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex or Kraken.
Fortunately I have never been to the yobit exchanges. This week a lot of troubled exchangers, I heard there is a BTC loss in bittrex, yesterday wallet in poloniex can not be used. It's scary ..
Is it still safe to trade in this exchange?
Hopefully this becomes a concern and lesson to be more careful in choosing the exchange and doing arbit

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
gringoprivelege

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:37:56 PM

yobit is a scam. THey are taking your coins and running now. call FBI internet investigation team to catch these crooks
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:15:16 AM

The good thing about Yobit is once they list a coin, it's there forever. 
greeneyedfreak

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:22:07 AM

Fortunately I have never been to the yobit exchanges. This week a lot of troubled exchangers, I heard there is a BTC loss in bittrex, yesterday wallet in poloniex can not be used. It's scary ..
Is it still safe to trade in this exchange?
Hopefully this becomes a concern and lesson to be more careful in choosing the exchange and doing arbit
I wouldn't reccommend trading @ yobit, most of the time their wallets are under maintenance and the amount of pump and dump campaigns are insane. Poloniex and Bittrex are much safer options even though they might have their own issues.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:23:14 AM

The good thing about Yobit is once they list a coin, it's there forever. 
Because they never want to delist or remove coins even though their volume aren't big or active. Not just like other exchangers would remove some coins if those aren't reach min volume in some periods of time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: