Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Comprehensive list of Upcoming ICOs  (Read 4154 times)
Urban Crypto (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:30:02 AM

I find that the ICO date of the Bancor is not updated on your website. The updated date is Jun 12th 2017 10:00 UTC (From the twitter of @BancorNetwork ), while your website is still June 15, 2017.
Thank you again, we have made the update

Urban Crypto has the latest information related to Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, and ICOs. www.UrbanCrypto.com
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:07:44 AM

We have updated our Upcoming ICO page once again.  With close to 90 on the list, it is growing.  Have a look and let us know if we are missing any that appeal to you.

https://urbancrypto.com/upcoming-icos/

Urban Crypto has the latest information related to Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, and ICOs. www.UrbanCrypto.com
TokenStars

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

This is a very helpful initiative. Thank you! What is the best way to inform you of an upcoming ICO? Should I use the simple contact form on the website? What kind of information you need in order to publish an announcement? I will need this soon.  Smiley

Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:11:57 AM

This is a very helpful initiative. Thank you! What is the best way to inform you of an upcoming ICO? Should I use the simple contact form on the website? What kind of information you need in order to publish an announcement? I will need this soon.  Smiley
you can email us at info@urbancrypto.com

Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

We have just published our profile on the Tierion ICO

https://urbancrypto.com/tierion-ico-anchoring-data-on-the-blockchain/

Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:13:57 AM

the website looks great!

A recommendation would be to order the upcoming ICO's by date (earliest ICO launch to latest), viewers will know therefore the launch date chronologically and won't be confused
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:52:52 AM

the website looks great!

A recommendation would be to order the upcoming ICO's by date (earliest ICO launch to latest), viewers will know therefore the launch date chronologically and won't be confused
Thanks for the recommendation.  Remember to subscribe to get all the latest posts to your email @ https://urbancrypto.com/

Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

ACT DAO upcoming in four hours:

https://urbancrypto.com/update-act-dao-pre-ico-opens-four-hours/

Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

We have updated our list once again.  With more than 110 Upcoming ICos on the list, have a look:

https://urbancrypto.com/upcoming-icos/

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

I have gone through the website to find the latest news about the tokens which am currently holding but whole website says about the ICo then after no news . It would great if the article also having details about current market trend or speculation or big news.
Urban Crypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

I have gone through the website to find the latest news about the tokens which am currently holding but whole website says about the ICo then after no news . It would great if the article also having details about current market trend or speculation or big news.
You are 100% correct.  That is our plan for the near future.  We will be a complete portal of Upcoming, Ongoing and Past ICOs.  Thank you for the input.

immla

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

You are 100% correct.  That is our plan for the near future.  We will be a complete portal of Upcoming, Ongoing and Past ICOs.  Thank you for the input.

Hi. Please, add IMMLA in the list of ongoing ICOs https://immla.io/pre-ico/

Alternative

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

I like a lot your website, I will come back to it frequently as it is a great source to find out the dates of all the ICOs, currently open or upcoming. Thank you !
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:17:35 PM

Thanks for making such a good effort it will really save so much time of a person instead of search here and there we can get all the information at one place thanks for doing this great work. I will definitely look at this.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

DENT is a project to disrupt mobile data, users can trade unused mobile data with others, DENT ICO still on, get plenty of tokens, dentcoin dot com

selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:18:34 PM

It is an extraordinary work that if indeed the existence of a truly complete list for upcoming ICO, it will get you a fully trusted all information and complete so as to make a better effort and save time to market, renewed speculation. because many news articles that say that the token is best ICO. I believe it would be much better before
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:58:43 PM

Are there any U.S based ico startups? I think most are based overseas.
   I've been researching alot and am trying to stay within the legal bounderies of U.S regulation (even though ico's operate within a bit of a legal grey area). I don't want to make an investment until I fully understand how to navigate the waters.
Could any one provide any help?

Thanks!

Elysium_ELSM

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 12:04:39 AM

The Elysium core Developers came up with an ingenious way to instantly create value using a "preemptive consensus valuation" (PCV) methodology.  That's why they are the world's largest private blockchain in terms of market capitalization. Their methodology is still decentralized;  however,  in their terms of service ELSM set up a community of self-governing  participants that agree on the same underlying valuation methodology.  In their TOS they set a "minimum fixed face value" for one unit of (ELSM) Elysium. 1ELSM = 50CHF Miners earn 550ELSM per block or 27,500CHF worth of Elysium every two and a half minutes.  There is a Max coin output of 704,000,000ELSM or 35.2BIllion CHF! I believe this will become the gold standard in cryptocurrency hedging. Cryptocurrency holders want a stable value not fluctuations in valuations of 30 to 40% within a week. Volatility does not create stability on the other hand it creates uncertainty. When users are reassured a specific minimum fixed face value,  then they are more likely to be confident and utilizing Elysium (ELSM)

Will there be supply and demand bottlenecking? Perhaps initially,  however;  in 3 to 5 years when Elysium has reached full Market acceptance,  it will be as easy to buy and sell this coin as easy as it is for you to liquidate Bitcoin now.  What this means: it's impossible to pump and dump this coin!  Think about what the minimum fixed face value and PCV mean for ELSM holders.  If this doesn't turn the centralized banking World on its head,  nothing will!  Essentially,  Elysium has done what those fat cat bankers have been doing for years.  They preemptively created $35.2 billion CHF ($36.8b USD) out of thin air.  Bitcoin has taken quite a long time to get where it is now,  and it's acceptance has been a gradually climb to reach its current market capitalization. The long-standing issue with Bitcoin: it's not as trustworthy to hold consistent value like fiat money does. While this is great for speculators and investors because of the potential upside;  it's not good for the common user that just wants to pay for their online college tuition.  Students and people who are on a fixed income need to be reassured of a consistent value. Normal people need to budget;  however,  speculators,  institutional investors,  and other trusted third-party exchanges have been manipulating Bitcoin to their advantage.  Using "cash injections" and "cash extractions" institutional investors have been creating boom and bust cycles. They do this, in part,  to deter the average person from making the switch from fiat money to cryptocurrency.  That was yesterday's news.  Welcome to Elysium!  Everyone is a citizen!

There is an Android wallet available onhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet.elysium Play Store.

And every wallet version is well represented on the official website.  E-ELYSIUM.COM

Note:  third-party exchanges or other intermediary payment systems may offer Elysium to their clients;  however, those third parties may not charge more than 2.5% above the minimum fixed face value.

ELYSIUM (ELSM) has nothing to do with India.

The real Elysium brand of cryptocurrency has a ticker ELSM and they were founded in 2016. You can check the domain registration to verify this.  E-elysium.com.  I only registered for one purpose and one purpose only and that is to request that this copycat coin be taken down from bitcointalk.  A group of Indian programmers have tried to hijack our crypto brand.

I have already tried to contact the exchanges that have ignorantly and place them up for trade,  but it seems that is too late because they have already posted them.  The real Elysium does not subscribe to a centralized exchange methodology. For this reason,  you will not find them listed on any centralized exchanged because they don't believe in trusting a third party for creating a consensus valuation.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:06:04 AM

A few months ago, I find a website which was showing the popularity of the upcoming ICO. Popularity based on what, I don't know, I didn't pay much attention about it at that time but now I'd love to find this website again. Someone know it?
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:16:35 AM

Any bounty programs for these new ICOs?

Preferabally ones that aren't complete scams

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀