Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Blender = Scam sites  (Read 442 times)
Jman27031 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

"bitblender.org", "bitblender.io", and the onion site "bitblendervrfkzr.onion" are all owned by the same entity(s), and are scammers.  Avoid them at all costs.  You may be thinking to yourself, "now wait, I used them before and it worked just fine".  Yeah, me too.  But what they'll do is allow your first, or even first several transactions to go through to earn your trust.  But then the moment you trust them with a larger transaction they'll head to the hills with your BTC, and leave all your queries un-returned.  They selectively scam people... the selective part being they select the larger transactions.  This is a very effective method as it leaves them with far more positive feedback than negative.  So people will disregard the negative ones as either progaganda from competing mixing sites, or simply mistakes.  Or maybe truly believe it but figure because of the disproportional amount of positive to negative feedback that it won't happen to them.  But I thought that too, and guess what?...  it DID happen to me, and you could be next.

But they picked the wrong person to mess with this time.  I write a blog on the "Deep Dot Web" about Cryptocurrency".  Literally everyone that types "deepweb.pw" into their TOR browser and then clicks on the "Deep Dot Web" link can see my article near the top of the page.  And my upcoming article is about mixing/tumbling sites.  That transaction was indeed part of a test run for these sites.  I'm trying all of them at least twice, doing a very small transaction the first time, and then a larger one the second time, as I know that the scam sites operate that way... the way I described above.  The article is to be a "Who's Hot & Who's Not List" of tumbling/mixing sites, and this trio of scam sites will now be featured in the article as the worst of the worst, and exposed for what they are.  All the other sites had their own minute pro's & con's, but in the end all did their jobs.

And the irony is that after the first transaction I was poised to put Bitcoin Blender at the top spot of the list of the best mixing sites, based on how smooth the transaction was and their sound business model, most of which you can read on their home page.  They sure talk a good talk, but unfortunately don't walk the walk.  Now instead they will be at the top of the wrong list.  They'll lose a ton of business.  And I won't stop there...  I'll visit as many sites like this one as possible and spread the word as well.  This will end up being the worst business decision they've made in their lives, and they'll end up losing exponentially more money than the measly $145 they took me for.

I won't even stop there.  I have the connections to find out who these people really are... who's hiding behind those masks, expose their true identities, have their scam sites shut down and even pursue legal action.  They just scammed the wrong person.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

I know I look like a shill, but I've always found Bitmixer's service to appear very trustworthy.  You get the letter of guarantee whenever you do a transaction so you can prove to crypto nerds if they scammed you.  This makes selective scamming extremely difficult.

I can't find your article.  Am I on the right page with http://deepdot35wvmeyd5.onion/category/deepdot-news/?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: