Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ubuntu 8 GB RAM, 2 vCPUs, 80 GB SSD (SPEC!AL M!N!NG)  (Read 3051 times)
TEMESTA (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:47:40 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 12:04:02 PM by TEMESTA

SPEC!AL M!NERS
BEST CONF!G FOR EARN XMR BTC

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Xenial (HVM). Lean, fast and powerful, Ubuntu Server delivers services reliably, predictably and economically. It is the perfect base on which to build your instances. Ubuntu is free and will always be, and you have the option to get support and Landscape from Canonical.

SPEC!AL CONF!G
8 GB RAM 2 vCPUs 80 GB SSD 5TB Data transfer = 10$
4 GB RAM 2 vCPUs 60 GB SSD 4TB Data transfer = 7$
2 GB RAM 1 vCPU 40 GB SSD 3TB Data transfer =  5$
8 GB RAM 2 vCPUs x 2 For 15$ ONLY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AWS & SES    |7| GCP & AdWords     (+) Azure & BingADS    ▼ BittreX AccountsEntroPay AccountsNetflix & Hulu ║ ✔ Full Creation Methods  ✔ Fast Communication  ✔ Skype : Selling.PRO
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

First Clients Special Prices  Tongue

AWS & SES    |7| GCP & AdWords     (+) Azure & BingADS    ▼ BittreX AccountsEntroPay AccountsNetflix & Hulu ║ ✔ Full Creation Methods  ✔ Fast Communication  ✔ Skype : Selling.PRO
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

What are the first client prices for the 8gigs of ram?
I want the one that can mine the most and are theses for a duration of only a month at a time?

TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

What are the first client prices for the 8gigs of ram?
I want the one that can mine the most and are theses for a duration of only a month at a time?

10$ for the 8GB Ubuntu + 1 GB Windows VPS for PuTTy to stay mining 24/7
The duration is 6 months

EierKrauler

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:41:17 PM

what coin can be mined please tell us
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:43:52 PM

what coin can be mined please tell us

The best way to get much coin with mined is XMR ( Monero ) he is on +29% on trading
So it's the best to earn and start mining as newbie

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:46:51 PM

Can you ellaborate about the profit which can be made using your offers. Say for instance, I purchase your 8 GB RAM 2 vCPUs 80 GB SSD 5TB Data transfer = 15$ package, - Ho w much bitcoin can I earn from this resource? May not be exact, but an assumption?
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

How long do these last? Is this per month basis?
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

Can you ellaborate about the profit which can be made using your offers. Say for instance, I purchase your 8 GB RAM 2 vCPUs 80 GB SSD 5TB Data transfer = 15$ package, - Ho w much bitcoin can I earn from this resource? May not be exact, but an assumption?

Yes sure , If instance runing 24/7 mining XMR ( Monero ) u can earn 1$ a day  + U can make more profits with mining 2 currencies like XMR + ETH , and for the extra free 1GB VPS Windows can earn for u traffics to ur websites or website offer clickpay like cpm exc ..

saqwe

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

I am interested in buying this your product and book me as the first buyer.

SPEC!AL M!NERS

How do we go about this your configuration for XMR mining ? I also join the rest of the forum member to ask you about the duration of the contract 6 months

Pm me your btc address so that we can deploy the vps today.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

Yes sure , If instance runing 24/7 mining XMR ( Monero ) u can earn 1$ a day  + U can make more profits with mining 2 currencies like XMR + ETH , and for the extra free 1GB VPS Windows can earn for u traffics to ur websites or website offer clickpay like cpm exc ..

No way you earn $1 per day with that setup. Maybe you earn $0.1 per day if you're mining XMR
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

Yes sure , If instance runing 24/7 mining XMR ( Monero ) u can earn 1$ a day  + U can make more profits with mining 2 currencies like XMR + ETH , and for the extra free 1GB VPS Windows can earn for u traffics to ur websites or website offer clickpay like cpm exc ..

No way you earn $1 per day with that setup. Maybe you earn $0.1 per day if you're mining XMR

One Hand Can't Clap ,
So u need to get more instances to boost mining
and about XMR now it's on high prices +25% maybe he will get more value like BTC
I use 5 VPS 8Gb I earn more than 3$ per day but runing 24/7 no stop
+ U Can get more $ with traffics click views exc .. better than Mining if u want fast easy money !

TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

I am interested in buying this your product and book me as the first buyer.

SPEC!AL M!NERS

How do we go about this your configuration for XMR mining ? I also join the rest of the forum member to ask you about the duration of the contract 6 months

Pm me your btc address so that we can deploy the vps today.

Yes Sir , the config for XMR I will give it to u ,, first u need to get an account on minergate.com so then we gonna just copy past to Start mining
Duration is from 1month to 6months

How long do these last? Is this per month basis?

Yes Sir ,
as u want ,We can start for 3month or 6 or 1 u can choose ur budget
BTC

fiscorcle

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:09:40 PM

One Hand Can't Clap ,
So u need to get more instances to boost mining
and about XMR now it's on high prices +25% maybe he will get more value like BTC
I use 5 VPS 8Gb I earn more than 3$ per day but runing 24/7 no stop
+ U Can get more $ with traffics click views exc .. better than Mining if u want fast easy money !

Do you have screenshots? I find $3/day with 5 VPSsis very unrealistic...you'd earn your money back in 2 weeks and have 6 months of mining left. Why wouldn't you do that?
fiscorcle

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:00:01 AM

Yeah 60 H/S doesn't get you $1/day with XMR mate. You need at least 10 Kh/S for that...
nativehasher

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

Yeah 60 H/S doesn't get you $1/day with XMR mate. You need at least 10 Kh/S for that...

Calculator from http://minexmr.com/#

10kH/s = 0.83 XMR/day (i.e. like ~40 USD)

For 1 USD per day (~0.02 XMR), ~250 H/s

golang, node.js and C++ developer.
BTC: 1NativecFuCN68n1rmHabkXRZnwuxpoJ4f
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

I have more than 100 instances I already mining and make nice profits
with bittrex + minergate to boost my balance because only mining with no bit u will earn nothing
here is ur proof ( See Total Mined ) Coz I make alot of Withdraw
Old Screen

New Screen

And About XMR it's better to sell it when he is high value yesterday it's be on +29% now it's on -10% red low prices so U will need stock it to when he is high then exchange it to BTC or $ And u are not Buyer I will not show u all my tricks So It's time to make deals not share my tuto's for FREE Smiley

fiscorcle

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:43:12 PM

I'm still not sure mate...maybe if you have a vouch copy I can take a look, but setting 100 iknstances seems like a lot
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:06:57 PM

A pretty good specs to do mining and if I'm interested soon I will contact you.. thanks for the information  Smiley
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:10:33 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 03:26:53 PM by TEMESTA

A pretty good specs to do mining and if I'm interested soon I will contact you.. thanks for the information  Smiley

Ty u are welcome any time  Kiss

Quote from: fiscorcle link=topic=1930406.msg19197218#msg19197218
date=1495734192
I'm still not sure mate...maybe if you have a vouch copy I can take a look, but setting 100 iknstances seems like a lot

No Vouch , if u still not sure it's ur problem anyway u not enable to buy Smiley !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: