Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to sell my 40 LTC (for USD) safely @ BTC-e spot price, any takers?  (Read 819 times)
mg27341 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:53:20 AM

I would love to get cash for them, but any other reasonable form of payment will work that does not put me at risk with parting with my LTC and getting scammed. Private message me or reply to this post if you have a way I can trade my LTC for USD without risking losing them. I will accept cash in the mail in small amounts for immediate LTC transfer upon receipt.

I haven't been registered on here for long, but here is my e-bay rating if you have doubts about my credibility:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mgoldshteyn8hzt&ftab=AllFeedback

I have read too many scam horror stories in this forum to trust anyone, short of someone who has very high ratings from previous trades if you are interested in going the other way around (i.e., I send LTC first and then you send me cash or other secure payment).
Robre

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:57:00 AM

Try selling on eBay, make sure you send the buyer 0.01 ltc and have them confirm they received that before sending the rest.
mg27341 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:58:06 AM

Ebay is out, because paypal does not (per their rules which I agreed to) allow for payment for virtual currencies. It also charges the seller 15%.
Robre

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:00:34 AM

Oh wasent aware, never sold there. I usually just buy BTC and cash out direct deposit into my bank account.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:02:07 AM

If you can accept LR or Skrill i would be interested in purchasing the lot.
mg27341 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:33:07 AM

Skrill requires you to own a business and LR is purportedly easily hacked causing one to lose all of their money per many stories on the internet. So, I am very hesitant with LR.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 03:50:26 AM

Skrill requires you to own a business and LR is purportedly easily hacked causing one to lose all of their money per many stories on the internet. So, I am very hesitant with LR.

You don't need a business to open a skrill account, unless something has changed but I'm pretty sure you don't.
With regards to LR, personally I've been using it for well over 5 years and I've have never had my account hacked. (touch wood)

I think most people who have their LR accounts hacked are usually victims to the notorious LR phishing emails or some viruses on their own comps.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: