Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MLB Picks for 5/23  (Read 215 times)
Bitpicks (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:06:32 PM

I am a pro capper who has been posting on twitter for a while.  Here are a few picks for tonight:

Texas +177
Atlanta -109
Milwaukee +101

I am the real deal.  Please donate if you are happy.  Remember to only bet 2-3% of your bankroll.

PM me if you have questions or want more picks. 
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:31:54 PM

1/3. Have any picks for tonight? I'm thinking of going with the nationals, the rockies, the red sox and the astros. No strong leans. Most teams are looking very evenly matched today. NBA is becoming more interesting the closer it gets to the championship game. At first I thought golden state had a clear advantage. Then I thought cleveland would win. Now I'm not certain what to think. Cleveland was very professional and did everything perfectly up until their last 2 games. Now its difficult to guess how they will perform. It seems as if they lost everything that got them this far.
Bitpicks (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:32:26 PM

I put them in another post.  For what is still available I like the  Dodgers and the Cubs.  Let me know if you want to be on my pro picks feed.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:04:19 PM

I'm thinking of going with the nationals, the rockies, the red sox and the astros. No strong leans.

The nationals, rockies and red sox won yesterday. Astros lost. Picks went 3/4 yesterday @ 75% accuracy.

Maybe I should start selling my picks.   Cheesy

How high of an accuracy rate do professional sports pickers maintain to keep their consumer base happy?

I think I could manage at least 60%.
Bitpicks (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

60%???  Not a chance Wink

At least not long term with -110 odds.  The so-called "pros" that sell picks boast all kinds of high win percentages but the are all B.S. in one way or another.  

When dealing with standard odds You need roughly 52.4% to break even.  The absolute very best cappers could get 55% but even 53.5 would be considered good.  Anyone that would claim otherwise is a scammer.

This is why I don't sell my picks.  I play long-term and avoid gimmicks.  I am happy to give away my picks but my followers know that this is the long game.  I have sometimes gone months before seeing a +ROI but I always do get there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: