Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT Buy From DUTYFREE.IO They Are Now Scamming People Even Changing Site  (Read 503 times)
JeezusChrist (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

WARNING:

Do not buy cigarettes from DUTYFREE.IO

And please do not leave your holier than thou response. If a company is going to offer products it is not okay to simply scam consumers. I am not saying that dutyfree.io was always a scam as I have ordered a total of 6 cartons from them and the first four came fine. But recently they stopped responding in forums and even though I ordered 2 cartons and paid for tracked shipping, they sent me an email confirmation saying shipped but no tracking was included, I have tried the other threads and emails and no response. Today I noticed they removed bitcointalk forum from their site under the "reviews" section and replaced it with another site, No email response in well over a month. They now exist to steal your bitcoin.
Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

I came online here searching for a recent review because my last 2 orders haven't been delivered either and I am not getting any response from them at all anymore. So be warned: this looks like an exit scam from them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: