Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT Buy From DUTYFREE.IO They Are Now Scamming People Even Changing Site  (Read 503 times)
JeezusChrist (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

WARNING:

Do not buy cigarettes from DUTYFREE.IO

And please do not leave your holier than thou response. If a company is going to offer products it is not okay to simply scam consumers. I am not saying that dutyfree.io was always a scam as I have ordered a total of 6 cartons from them and the first four came fine. But recently they stopped responding in forums and even though I ordered 2 cartons and paid for tracked shipping, they sent me an email confirmation saying shipped but no tracking was included, I have tried the other threads and emails and no response. Today I noticed they removed bitcointalk forum from their site under the "reviews" section and replaced it with another site, No email response in well over a month. They now exist to steal your bitcoin.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

I came online here searching for a recent review because my last 2 orders haven't been delivered either and I am not getting any response from them at all anymore. So be warned: this looks like an exit scam from them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: