Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin  (Read 15008 times)
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

I hope that will applies to my mother country. but i heard some news that they want to implement that method. Bitcoin soon will recognize as a payment procedure in any business establishment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

It is a great step that some hotels will receive a fee for their customers with Bitcoin, and it is a great success in the world's bitcoin communities. The beauty of it,  is that it can also cause a customer to trade in the market.
Wow that’s sounds really good I think this will change the world and everyone will easily pay for the food offers in hotels and also for rooms services because there are many hotels which are so expensive and many people scare to stay there and when bitcoin will started accepting there then I think world will got change and a lot of people will easily stay there and happily enjoy their time in these hotels.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
Bitcoin payments are easier than credit or debit cards, and can be accepted without a seller account. Payments made through the wallet application, both on the computer and ponsel.akan very elite and practical if there is a hotel that can receive payment with bitcoin
Yes I think this will be really helpful for many people because a lot of people do not stay and nor visit these hotels because of high fees and charge and when bitcoin will allowed there then people will started visiting hotels very soon and this will help them to enjoy their life and time in expensive hotels.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

If you book through Expedia you can get most any hotel paid for in bitcoin.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

I hope that will applies to my mother country. but i heard some news that they want to implement that method. Bitcoin soon will recognize as a payment procedure in any business establishment.

I just hope that it will be accepted in the business establishment. Many people from this "business establishment" are also holding bitcoin, they might not accept it as a payment but just a certain currency that is changing it's price every minute that is suitable as an investment.
Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

this is evidence that bitcoin can be used to rent hotels,although in my country still does not exist I believe a few years later there must be a rental hotel offering in pay using bitcoin.
in las vegas have proven that bitcoin can be made various transaction.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:52:58 PM

I think it is the same principle of exepting for hotel or for taxi or even for video games. Recently read about how it can be realized - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254760.new#new
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

If i am not wrong, there was a hotel booking website that i saw a few weeks ago, and you could book a hotel and you were able to pay in bitcoins, it was a nice feature, but most hotels were located in Europe, Asia and United States, nothing about south america or the other countries.
But it was a nice feature, i dont remember the link, but if you google it you can find it easy.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:11:13 PM

somethings interested about bitcoin accepting in the hotels as payment the for bitcoin can't stop the strong popularity int the entire business industry and to become a fomous currency in the whole worldnhoping this expectation in a few years.

salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

This is good news. It will take some time but it is likely that we will see slow increase in bitcoin adoption over the time.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

If i am not wrong, there was a hotel booking website that i saw a few weeks ago, and you could book a hotel and you were able to pay in bitcoins, it was a nice feature, but most hotels were located in Europe, Asia and United States, nothing about south america or the other countries. But it was a nice feature, i dont remember the link, but if you google it you can find it easy.

It is good and nice inovation I think. Because bitcoin is better than cash and credit card. You just need to carry smartphone which you already carry all the time. Not just hotels, but I heard there is restaurant in Bali that already use Bitcoin as their payment system. I hope all countries in the world can support and do not banned the Bitcoin.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:17:20 AM

In my country there is no such hotel where bitcoin digital currency is accepted as payment. I heard from my friends they told me that in other advanced countries they accepted this for each and every payment. Once it legalized it will be accepted everywhere.

Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:31:17 AM

That is a great index. I love hotels who accepts bitcoin. It feels great for me to pay them in bitcoin. Thanks to the hotel owners for making bitcoin as a payment option. I will visit there once. It is very nice to see these threads instead of those bull shit threads asking will bitcoin survive.Thanks Op.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:34:24 AM

That is so awesome! It’s good to know that more and more establishments accept this type of digital currency. It is such a convenience for bitcoin users like us and definitely an advantage for the hotel owners especially when the bitcoin value inflates. I think one way or another, bitcoin would soon be as normal as using paper currency.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:38:30 AM

Recently, when I was backpacking through China, I ran out of fiat (technically didn't have enough for the room) so, I just asked if they can take bitcoins.

The front desk clerk didn't say yes but, he got the manager of the hotel and the manager knew about bitcoin and gladly accepted it.

So, just because a place doesn't have a bitcoin sticker on their front desk, doesn't mean they won't accept bitcoins. Never hurts to ask Smiley
KevinSutrisno

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:40:39 AM

no longer an impossible thing because currently in las vegas there are 2 hotels that accept payment through a service called Bitpay and recently a hotel in Bali has also received payment using bitcoin and in the future there will be some more hotels that will open payment service using bitcoin or other crytocurrency.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

Don't forget that there are 0 transaction fee visa debit cards that connect to coin base. So technically most hotels accept them now.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:10:09 AM

It's a good news that the hotels accept bitcoins. Because the tourism sector is especially important for Bitcoin. BitCoin ATMs are usually located where the tourism is intense. It's also a nice thing for a hotel to accept a bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

It's a good news that the hotels accept bitcoins. Because the tourism sector is especially important for Bitcoin. BitCoin ATMs are usually located where the tourism is intense. It's also a nice thing for a hotel to accept a bitcoin.
I believe it is, it is a good news for all bitcoin users. Now most of the people can use  bitcoin for payments and services like this along with fiat but i think it is just happening in few countries or some of the countries in europe. I know this is just the beginning, but imagine a world where bitcoin co-exists with fiat. We don't have to choose one, let's just do both. i think it will also help in the progress of it.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:38:28 AM

There are some countries where bitcoins are accepted in hotels as a direct payment, Lockchain a new project introduces their platform from where you can book hotels in different countries with LOC tokens and also with 0% commission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: