Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin  (Read 15026 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:32:39 PM

I still consider paying with Bitcoin as a waste.

Don't call it as a waste, actually this is about the adoption of bitcoin and if bitcoin isn't been issued by other users and uses it for paying it will not grow up to this moment.

I can understand that other people want to do it and I don't mind. I prefer holding mine. That's why I try not spent my BTC unless I really need money. Later I rebuy the same amount of bitcoins I have used. It's really great to see that many companies started to accept bitcoins, it will help with reaching new people.

It's your bitcoin anyway, you can do whatever you want and with these type of adoption that hotels are accepting bitcoin it's about the innovation and it's a good one not only for the business but mostly for us who are holding bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

wow, this is a good sign showing that bitcoin is getting more popular to our society, i hope many hotels more will accept bitcoin.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

bitcoin is going famous with a very high speed due to which the rate of bitcoin is increasing and the rate of interest also due to which more people are involving in bitcoin due to which various shops and hotels etc have start accepting payment in bitcoin which is very big news for all bitcoin users in the whole world.
drenu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:57:42 AM

Hi guys,

I just wanted to add that our hostel The White Tree in Prishtina, Kosovo accepts Bitcoins too, directly from our website Smiley
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:02:19 AM

It nice to see more and more hotels around the world, accepting BTC as a payment ! Last time when I stayed at a nice hotel in Greece they accepted Bitcoin as well.
I know from a friend in Croatia, that there are several hotels there accepting BTC payments Smiley

That's really nice tbh and I'd like to see more and more places accepting crypto, not only hotels, but restaurants and shops too.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:26:02 AM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

If this true, that would be good! However, the link you provided doesn't work on my end, I've tried it repeatedly but no success... it says 'page not found or page not exist'. I even searched it on Google and https://www.bloomberg.com/ but I found nothing, so maybe it's a fake news.

Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:43:43 AM

Would fantastic if hotels will accept bitcoin and will be a innovative thing that could bring them a profit and a great importace too

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:50:29 AM

I think it's not a new thing if a hotel accepts payments with bitcoin, in some developed countries the payment of transactions with bitcoin is already running including the payment of the hotel's lodging fee
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:53:16 AM

I don't see the hype of buying a room in a hotel for Bitcoin. Though by reading some in this thread, it looks like it's more of a gimmick than anything.

Now, buying a Lamborghini for Bitcoin, that's something to talk about. Lamborghini Newport Beach is the dealership.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:09:31 AM

This is a good occurrence IMOH. I know the current trend is Bitcoin as a store of value. Btc becoming a more accepted currency will only help it. Some economists say if future generations can bring btc into a more mainstream currency it will greatly increase the value. People make the argument it is a currency now but who the hell spends it, everyone thinks it will make them millionaires. If it remains a store of value, the "digilt gold" as some say, it may survive but mainstream economy will certainly help
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:16:12 AM

This is a good occurrence IMOH. I know the current trend is Bitcoin as a store of value. Btc becoming a more accepted currency will only help it. Some economists say if future generations can bring btc into a more mainstream currency it will greatly increase the value. People make the argument it is a currency now but who the hell spends it, everyone thinks it will make them millionaires. If it remains a store of value, the "digilt gold" as some say, it may survive but mainstream economy will certainly help

The problem though is people accepting or believing in currency that doesn't really exist. It's a harder concept for some in the older generation, and even some in the younger generation too. I work with someone who I had explained Bitcoin to, and the concept was something he could not fathom, or rather, believe in. Digital gold was of no use to him, only true gold.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:49 AM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
in addition to large corporations that receive payments with bitcoin hotels began to receive payments with bitcoin ... one of them hotel in bali reportedly already treating it .. although the government itself has not received bitcoin.
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:39:12 AM

I am a traveller and the news of bitcoin being accepted by hotels is very good for me, this will make by booking anywhere in the world very convenient and easy. I think bitcoin is now gaining business owner’s trust and support and this is greay for bitcoin. I just hope the fees is lower than normal booking.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
cue

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:39:40 AM

Wow! That's a very good news for the residents and tourists there.  I hope Bitcoin will be accepted also as payment for buying house and lots or condo or cars here in the Philippines. Let's hope for the best and hope there will be more establishments that will honor the Bitcoin payments in the coming days or years.

378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:04 AM

Good news and good ideas can use bitcoin in these transactions. may be a very good sign for us that bitcoin can be received worldwide and no doubt that bitcoin will be available in all cases. we can use it as a currency. like cash this is a very good step for bitcoin as it will become the main currency.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:03:47 AM

Good information. this would be good news for all bitcoin users that hotels receive bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin gets better in the years to come.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:10:12 AM

That's good news for bitcoin. If all hotels accept bitcoin. We can use bitcoin to travel around the world and use bitcoin to pay for the hotel. It also claims that the bitcoin industry is developing and advertising bitcoin images for more people

stephenv26

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:13:00 AM

thanks for this info. i really don't have any idea that a hotel accepting btc as payments. let me check it for you
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:16:55 AM

it is good for people and i just see the newspaper say Visa accepted bitcoin to pay your bill. Those are good news for everyone. If bitcoin can trade in stock market, that's is perfect. Grin Grin

jancukiyah

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:21:20 AM

Wow, that's a good news for bitcoin-ers! If all the hotel in this world accept bitcoin too, that's sure the room hotel will full all the time with bitcoin-ers. Any minimart or shopping center accept bitcoin? If minimart or shopping center accept bitcoin too, bitcoin is a winner.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: