Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin  (Read 15026 times)
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

That's good news for bitcoin users, because it will make it easier without having to carry cash, in my country such things can not be applied because bitcoin still not legalized and can not be used for any transaction.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

it is a great news for bitcoin users.if hotels accept bitcoin it will be great and awesome.people can use their bitcoin to rend house and enjoy.if more and more hotels accept bitcoin,it will be very helpful for bitcoin users.

Yes really good news, for sure.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

I think this is a good start. Now there are two hotels accepting bitcoin transactions, and I believe that in the near future, there will be more service places accepting bitcoin payment.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

Problem is the big fee and the late transactions, I seriously hope and pray bitcoin some how overcomes both of the issues somehow.
You always can set the fees, I think there are still smart people that can make a stable transaction, probably by create a platform which can makes fee lower but still provide fast transactions. Come on friend, people must not stuck we should keep moving forward. I think  hotels that accept bitcoin is good because most of tourists will like to not always convert their fiat into local fiat.

rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

I think this is a good start. Now there are two hotels accepting bitcoin transactions, and I believe that in the near future, there will be more service places accepting bitcoin payment.
Again, there is another type of service that accepts bitcoin payments. I think the day you can use bitcoin to pay for all types of services around the world. Bitcoin will be able to become a global currency.
neerajmittal

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

This is a good start to introduce Bitcoin to people who don't know it, when they booked a room and saw payment methods cash, credit card and Bitcoin there's a possibility that they'll research about Bitcoin. Too bad this 2 hotels that accept Bitcoin is located in Las Vegas but i know soon there will be more hotels that will accept Bitcoin.It's true, people will check the payment options and if they don't Bitcoin they will ask, what is it? It's a good opportunity to learn what is BTC and how it can be used in our life. Two hotels can seem nothing, but it's a good start for the Bitcoin adoption in services area. Las Vegas is an amazing city and if these hotels are popular the idea will spread fast.

emondot

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

the use of bitcoin for hotels now according to news circulating in my country is located in bali. Although until now Bank Indonesia (BI) and the Financial Services Authority (OJK) do not consider Bitcoin as a valid payment instrument. However, Bitcoin remains in demand in the domestic market. Even soon there will be the first 'ATM' Bitcoin in Indonesia. However, this ATM is not like most ATMs are arranged by BI, but the shape is like a vending machine that sells Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the many cryptocurrencies that circulate in cyberspace, also one of the most popular. Some countries have already accepted Bitcoin and approved transactions in some companies.
joetudi_qcshs

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

This is actually convenient for those who always travel and use hotel for accomodations. Bitcoin can act as an alternative for credit card or a wallet. You can carry any amount of cash in your digital wallet and not fearing of losing it.
cryptomoon123

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Hotels accepting bitcoins is a positive development, and certainly here to stay. The only thing that troubles me is - will hotels be accepting only bitcoin or Altcoins as well in near future , as not everyone has bitcoins but they have Altcoins
Atul_S

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

Nice!
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

the use of bitcoin for hotels now according to news circulating in my country is located in bali. Although until now Bank Indonesia (BI) and the Financial Services Authority (OJK) do not consider Bitcoin as a valid payment instrument. However, Bitcoin remains in demand in the domestic market. Even soon there will be the first 'ATM' Bitcoin in Indonesia. However, this ATM is not like most ATMs are arranged by BI, but the shape is like a vending machine that sells Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the many cryptocurrencies that circulate in cyberspace, also one of the most popular. Some countries have already accepted Bitcoin and approved transactions in some companies.
Yes in my country all hotels are accepting bitcoin because bitcoin is very popular in my country and even I use bitcoin in many restaurant’s I’m also paying my bills through bitcoin it very useful in my country and I feel very comfortable with it and a lot of banks in my country they are also accepting bitcoin and I’m sure that in many countries bitcoin will be acceptable same like my country because bitcoin is now acceptable in many place.
Photographer

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Bitcoin is not a recognized currency, so whoever accepts it in their trade they do it because they just love it. Others may accepts stamps or gold coins, if they prefer stamps and gold coins Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

I think its a good tendence and I hope owners will share this actions,because They don't want to be back to business,After this there will be a good competition wich also helps to develop and increase awareness in Society,Which will eventually help price to rise.So We need tendences like this and I always hear good news in this direction wich serves popularization and I hope problems about fees will be fixed soon,because its important in this case,for Business profitability.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Bitcoin is not a recognized currency, so whoever accepts it in their trade they do it because they just love it. Others may accepts stamps or gold coins, if they prefer stamps and gold coins Smiley
For a while when bitcoin transactions are not acknowledged by the government, one solution is to assume the transaction uses bitcoin in exchange, where this exchange of government does not prohibit because the exchange of legal status is legal. That way, we do not have to worry about the government that does not accept bitcoin. I am very glad that now there are many business groups that accept bitcoin as a means of payment including hotels, restaurants, and others. It indicates that bitcoin increasingly in demand by many people at the same time make people aware that the development of this economic technology should be used for the progress of a country and society.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

That's only for 5 star hotels. I think the btc transaction fee is $ 20, and if you use it in the budget hotels. would be so funny. In some places in the world paid for bitcoin. My school is an example
SW33T

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

Wow, if this post is actually true then, good for Bitcoin. This is such a huge step. Hotels accepting Bitcoin as the mode of payment will urge other business to do it as well. Now, there's a lot of Bitcoin users from foreign countries that, of course, spend a lot of time in a hotel going into another country. It'd be so cool that just in one click your room will be paid at the instant. I really hope lots of hotels do this and, who knows, maybe other businesses too!
Ponzi Shame

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

It is a great step that some hotels will receive a fee for their customers with Bitcoin, and it is a great success in the world's bitcoin communities. The beauty of it,  is that it can also cause a customer to trade in the market.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

Thi is great news. I really can't wait to the point where BTC will B expressly used across various businesses and institutions. Whatever the case is I already predict Ted this year to be the year of major adoption of BTC.
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

Nice to see Bitcoin  grows to this level but the problem  is how  fast your transaction  will be confirmed  for you to enjoy your service and also considering  the network  fees  it will  be costly
Estreal

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

As bitcoin continues to spread it wings, multiple industries are starting to accept it as a payment option.,one of the key attributes of bitcoin is that it is borderless,this enables its easy use across the globe, without having to visit currency exchanges and pay their commissions and fees. Moreover, it also helps in avoiding the need to carry much cash around.

For instance is Expedia ,a popular online hotel booking site ,which announced last year that it will accept bitcoin for all hotel bookings. This made them  the first major travel company to accept payments in digital currency. Bitcoin has been integrated into the payment options for customers at check-out.

I believe bitcoin payment for hotels will be appreciated mostly by travellers,tourists and the likes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: