Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin  (Read 15026 times)
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

A lot of well known companies have begun accepting bitcoin as a payment method which means more adoption for the community as a whole as the customers of these businesses will start seeing that there is good use of bitcoin and then will probably start buying into the market too. It's a win win for everyone involved.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

In my country i don't know any hotel or any ecommerce website or anyone accepting bitcoin as the payment because it is still not legalized by government but if there is more hotels that accept bitcoin as the payment maybe it is a really great news for all bitcoin users. People will be more comfortable in doing their trip to all over the world. People seldom bring their real money in their pocket so bitcoin will help them in doing the payment in hotel that they want to stay.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Hotel accepting bitcoin, good to speed up the hotel's transaction avoid husle is sure that's fast and  I hope other firms will do the same too, to accept bitcoin as a payment.
many merchant will adopting bitcoin and they will accept payment with bitcoin and  a welcomed idea as this will surely help increase the worth of bitcoin which means more money for investors. And that's all i know
Ruffian14

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

These hotels is really awesome by accepting bitcoins as one of their mode of payments. It is really amazing that some establishments like these are open to bitcoin and they are not afraid in cryptocurrency because many people are afraid of bitcoin due to bad news that bitcoin is scam. So I am really amazed for those establishments and merchants that accept bitcoin for payment. This must spread all over the world so that many will adopt bitcoin too and study on how it will benefit to them and how it will help them in their business.

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

Sounds great. This would be a great opportunity for the owner to improve their hotels for fast and convenient transaction from renting a room up to buying foods inside the hotel. In addition, this would might turn be a path for bitcoin price to fluctuate again positively, I hope to go to that hotel. Well, in my country bitcoin as a payment is not yet a thing to be used, I don't know why they haven't yet dare to try bitcoin as a payment method I do think that it would be such a helpful thing towards a better future.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Then people can book rooms on hotel faster than the regular way of booking, because when using bitcoin is peer to peer transaction, also many people has save so many bitcoin on last few years, they can use their bitcoin as payment and not converting it to fiat money which will cost tax and transfer fee. Also its best to have all the other establishment to accept bitcoin so that more and more people are going to use bitcoin then the future of bitcoin will be set.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

Its a good news and a motivational information for crypto lovers. I really want to visit this hotel not for entertainment or staying but to know how Bitcoin is accepted there to gather more information on the exchanges they use etc. It would be a learning process visiting the hotel I think, lets see whether I could visit there probably in a couple of months.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

In my country i don't know any hotel or any ecommerce website or anyone accepting bitcoin as the payment because it is still not legalized by government but if there is more hotels that accept bitcoin as the payment maybe it is a really great news for all bitcoin users. People will be more comfortable in doing their trip to all over the world. People seldom bring their real money in their pocket so bitcoin will help them in doing the payment in hotel that they want to stay.
You can search by typing google, as "accepted Bitcoin hotel in xxxxx" to search a lot of information reached. Most hotel customer service can help in this regard, do not hesitate.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

overseas they accept the payment is bitcoin so payload is bitcoin at other hotels to get more bitcoins of other people and hopefully also atm machine in other places to make the process easier to withdraw money
SONUPRIYA

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

This is the correct policy of these hotels. You need to accept bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because it will attract different customers and you'll make big money in the future.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Hotel industry is booming industry now to use crypto currency in present times for future profits both for traveller as well hotelier companies
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

That is a good news then! More and more establishments are accepting Bitcoin as payment. Actually it is as easy way of doing transaction that is why most of the establishments that uses it and accepted it. It is just like a debit card in app and just in the tip of your finger.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

it may happen but in my country can not be done because the government in my country still has not authorized bitcoin as a means of buying and selling transactions
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Another great news for Bitcoin. And it is in Las Vegas, a place of the rich, chilling all the time, and throwing away money. This must be a good way of encouraging the rich gamblers to get into Bitcoin, if they are not yet into it already. This will definitely increase the demand of Bitcoin. If this will prove to be a good step, increasing the profit and clients of the hotels in Las Vegas, this might also be imitated by other huge gambling cities such as Macau and other places.
golem999

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

in my opinion receive a payment with bitcoin in his company or hotel. very easy Bit utilization bitcoin is believed to facilitate the process of buying and selling transactions with the community well and simplify, especially online. Grin
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

How can u prove up ur stability, security, do u have recommendations somewhere?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
play1ife

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

That's a pretty good news!
If all the hotel around the world will start to accept bitcoin, it will be a simple way to make people know about bitcoin and blockchain technology then.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Its a very good thing that there are hotels that are accepting bitcoins today because there are also online stores who are accepting a payment method of cryptocurrency in order for them to earn bitcoins because they also think that bitcoins does really have a chance to increase its price in the future.
Advicerabi

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

Thats a goodnews to those who are using bitcoin. I think Bitcoins being accepted in the hotels is just a start in the future more and more business may start accepting bitcoin as a payment of money. Because the business of this hotel is huge all over the world, this will also result in increase in tourism and economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: