Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin  (Read 15008 times)
mrbamboo

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:27:33 AM

Businesses that invest in hotels agree to use Bitcoin as a payment method that will bring about positive implications for Bitcoin's future development, and will inevitably bring about economic benefits. big for the business itself. In fact, in some countries, companies that consider Bitcoin a business tool are largely unsuccessful. But for businesses that have been successful with Bitcoin, it is the business will breakthrough in the near future. In business, no one wants to stop at the place. One of the ways that breakthroughs in business is to accept Bitcoin as a stable and long-term payment method.
I hope to be able to experience travel in some places in the world, where hotels, restaurants, ... accept payment by Bitcoin.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:00:35 AM

I hope that bitcon will be used to book and pay for domestic and international travelers, this will help a lot for increasing the utility of the customer, and boosting the tourism industry in the development near future.
your plan is good, hopefully, the future of the government to hear your hopes. so the government will grant a bitcoin permit can be used to transact and provide places that receive bitcoin.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

That is a great news and a great start for Bitcoin to be widely known. It is great to know that there are hotels in Las Vegas that are now accepting Bitcoin as payments for the hotel accommodation, food and drinks, this is a great way to travel, another reason why it is great to use Bitcoin when traveling abroad especially Las Vegas where you can do anything you want and just enjoy.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

As i remembered I've red in a link before that there are some hotels accepting btc. If ever this is convenient for btc holders they can just pay their hotel reservation online using their btc's. In my  country it is not yet implemented in hotels here. Hopefully in the future hotel investors could apply this.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

It is a good idea that some hotels will receive a fee for their customers with Bitcoin, and it is a great success in the world's bitcoin communities. The beauty of it,  is that it can also cause a customer to trade in the market not only the use of bitcoin will be expanded, it will also introduce it to other people and make the bitcoin more popular, and in the future became the a currency.
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

this is evidence that bitcoin can be used to rent hotels,although in my country still does not exist I believe a few years later there must be a rental hotel offering in pay using bitcoin.
in las vegas have proven that bitcoin can be made various transaction.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

So it is clear that bitcoin is accepted by merchants, retailers and hotels. This service should adopt for digital currency and it is necessary to accept virtual cryptocurrency in routine usage. Yes, it's nice and clear. Bitcoin demand increases day by day. People around the world use it for trading and investment purposes
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

I have seen these type of news all the time. But, when i check that actual site bitcoin payment is not included. may be they are doing this as a PR campaign.

I encountered once about these kinds of news though it is not a hotel it is a condominium offering stay-cation in our country. Though bitcoin is not listed as an option for mode of payment I was able to pay bitcoin after asking if they were able to accept it and I must say it was a fast transaction and less hassle to boot.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
davidcox

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

I still think that paying with bitcoins is waste of them. I'm part of "hodl cult". Altough this year many shops in my country started accepting bitcoins. Usually, there are small businesses like grocery or electronics shops.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.
If there’s a hotels accepting bitcoin all people who use bitcoin can buy a condo easily and they can buy it without any kind of paperworks.In some hotel is totally accept bitcoin as payment for their room , foods and drinks. I think in the future all hotels in the world will accept bitcoin as payment of their costumer and they can also trade there bitcoin in some company to get share in some big hotel like five star hotel and many more.

Well, why not? This just proves that bitcoin still has its strength. Bitcoin indeed is a good investment. I know that in the future we will have a lot to do with bitcoin, be it in restaurants, hotels, airlines. Let us just wait until bitcoin strikes.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

This is exactly what moves bitcoin forward. When it is accepted by more and more organizations, it will mean more and more active acceptance of bitcoin by the world.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:08 PM

Great, this news pleased me, as the adoption of bitcoin is a very important point in its development, and the more places will appear where you can pay with cryptocurrencies, the better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

I think because of the increase in demand of bitcoin, public establishment should start accepting bitcoin for payments.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

That would be very nice especially that there are a lot of us that do not have cash at all and we have also limits our credut cards and it is very great opportunity to us bitcoin holders to have that kind of feature in a hotel because sometimes it is hard for us to sell and cash out our bitcoins so if ever that for example me and we have an unplanned vacation and i do not have any cash but i have bitcoins so i am able to check in
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:35 AM

I'm not surprised because right now it's not just the hotel even the transfer market players can already use bitcoin. many stores now accept bitcoin payouts. but not all countries can accept. all are limited because the rules in different countries are different

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
merklexy

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

Great initiative by the hotels. Hope everyone adapts to new changes ( cryptocurrency).
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

It is possible because Las Vegas also is one of the large volume of bitcoin users  in america so that's nice all accommodation covered by digital processing using cellular phone and computer so that's convenient for the people and I hope that it is applicable for all not only for hotel.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

This is very good news. If more and more merchants, stores and vendors who accept bitcoin or other crypto coins as a means of payment, this will greatly affect the demand that will be more and more demand for bitcoin and other crypto coins. Then the value of bitcoin and other crypto coins will also increase.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

In my opinion it is possible that a hotels can accept bitcoin as a payment for your staying in there because in a first class country like US they are accepting bitcoin as a payment.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

If this is successful and move without any issues for quite some time then surely bitcoins demand will grow exponentially. Because this hotel business is very big in worldwide. But if they implement it correctly and don't face any issues then it will be big news for bitcoin holders and traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: