Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:26:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin is a Crypto currency giant should be right next to Bitcoin & Ethereum  (Read 1755 times)
Bruce_Wayne (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

this recent price rise should wake you up if you have been ignoring Dogecoin because of the dog logo.

3 USD Price target for DOGE in a few short years.

Asia, especially Japan and China will embrace this coin, no question. Dogecoin will be the main payment platform for many projects to come.

it is still so undervalued even at today's price.

with Doge you don't juggle with 0.000000234 BTC ZEROS,

it will be easy and natural for the consumers 1 dollar = 1 doge (how much is that ?: 10 dollar or 10 DOGE or 4 Doge depending on the exchange rate.

solely for the above reason DOGE will be favored over others, Dogecoin is DUMMY PROOF

its user base is a huge, even bigger than Litecoin,

Dogecoin is a natural coin that manifested itself similar to Bitcoin sidelining all of its skeptics, unlike other coins that have high market caps who are run by CEO type developers who mainly watch their own interest first over the general user, Dogecoin is maintained by a huge helpful community.
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:40:40 AM

Doge is the future. I trust doge. It will be 0.1$ soon Smiley

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

While doge is quite good and has it advantages - speedy transaction and very low fees. Calling it the future, it quite a stretch. For starters, its infinite supply is really a bad thing. People don't hold onto infinite. That's why they collect rare/special and collector's editions. Think it's the same with crypto. Limited supply increases the value of anything. Infinite just makes it commonplace. On the bright side, maybe the coin will get commonly adopted  Wink
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

this recent price rise should wake you up if you have been ignoring Dogecoin because of the dog logo.

Asia, especially Japan and China will embrace this coin, no question. Dogecoin will be the main payment platform for many projects to come.

it will be easy and natural for the consumers 1 dollar = 1 doge (how much is that ?: 10 dollar or 10 DOGE or 4 Doge depending on the exchange rate.

solely for the above reason DOGE will be favored over others, Dogecoin is DUMMY PROOF

Dogecoin is a natural coin that manifested itself similar to Bitcoin sidelining all of its skeptics, unlike other coins that have high market caps who are run by CEO type developers who mainly watch their own interest first over the general user, Dogecoin is maintained by a huge helpful community.

>Asia, especially Japan and China will embrace this coin, no question.

How can you make such a statement when it's NOT TRUE. 99.9% of Japan and China DO NOT embrace Dodge coin with no question, they don't even know what it is.

Please tell me why did you even make such a post that NOT TRUE? What compels you to do such a thing?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
supremnoob

Bored....

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 09:54:17 AM

How can you make such a statement when it's NOT TRUE. 99.9% of Japan and China DO NOT embrace Dodge coin with no question, they don't even know what it is.

Please tell me why did you even make such a post that NOT TRUE? What compels you to do such a thing?

You want tell me that Ripple (an example) was knew by China, Japan 3 years ago?
Crypto is speculative land. We can't be sure HERE !

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

You want tell me that Ripple (an example) was knew by China, Japan 3 years ago?
Crypto is speculative land. We can't be sure HERE !

>>>You want tell me that Ripple (an example) was knew by China, Japan 3 years ago?

I didn't say that. Someone else said a lie and I was answering their lie, I'm not talking about Ripple I'm answering a direct lie so lets focus on the original statement not say "Hitler was wrong to attack Russia in Barbarossa" for example. Focus on Doge that was the statement that I was upset about and demanding an explanation NOT RIPPLE!!!! I have nothing to do with Ripple!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
supremnoob

Bored....

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 10:10:37 AM

It was just an example. Don't understand me wrong, bro Smiley

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

While doge is quite good and has it advantages - speedy transaction and very low fees. Calling it the future, it quite a stretch. For starters, its infinite supply is really a bad thing. People don't hold onto infinite. That's why they collect rare/special and collector's editions. Think it's the same with crypto. Limited supply increases the value of anything. Infinite just makes it commonplace. On the bright side, maybe the coin will get commonly adopted  Wink

US Dollar also has an infinite supply but it doesn't make it any cheaper. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin approximately 5.256 billion new coins are mined per year, so it's not unlimited and since the demand for DOGE is rising so rising the price of one coin. This year for example the price of DOGE has risen from $0.0002 to $0.00388, which is almost 20 times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: