Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Alt to Invest now (Short Term)  (Read 5398 times)
Redawn

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:57:09 PM

ETC and XMR ,  ETC following ETH and ETC has an announcement tonight at 830 eastern at Consenses2017

based on what?
David Horton

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:51:38 PM

NEM, ETH or DASH maybe...
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:07:00 AM

ethereum classic. Hold it for less than 6 months and you will earn profit

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:06:04 AM

So I've almost sold all my previous holdings and cashed out a decent profit from all of them. And now looking to enter to another bunch (3-4) of alts to get profit. I am not much interested in long term but only short term which may span to a month or so. As all my previous coins like Ripple, Golem, Factom, Maid are already pumped quite high, I cannot buy them at this moment. And I don't want to waste my time just waiting for the price correction and then buying back.
So can anyone suggest some coins which are not pumped at the moment or at higher value than they should be?
Or the coins which may be going even higher in upcoming days or weeks.
Please give your suggestions

I think ICO is the best option for short term investment at this stage as almost all other coins are already pumped so it is not a wise decision to buy any of them at this stage.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

Mobilego. Price of coin will be total amount raised divide by 100M Mobilego Tokens. I'm investing because their Gamecredits coin is doing decent.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

The SONM Project may be the next Ethereum some of its features here: drug development, meteor trajectory, bioinformatics, aerodynamic calculations, social statistics, climate predictions

Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:59:28 AM

They all seem too high in price to consider investing at this stage. Wait until next few Bitcoin diffficulty adjustments.
Apollo777

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:08:10 AM

Something under the radar and not mentioned by most if you want that crazy short term return.

Look for coins that have a great dev team, road map, similar themes on successful projects, possibility a product, undervalued and imo probably something not on the Top 20 list. A great example was when Dash had masternodes and it skyrocketed to $100. During that time, whoever did their homework and bought lesser known masternodes companies got rewarded. Example: Pivx at literally pennies that skyrocketed to $1-2 dollars within a week or two.

And please do your own due diligence, this is currently a zero sum game until these currencies / company / or whatever the heck you wanna call it (to bypass legal laws) start making profits. There's gonna be a lot of "Please buy my tokens at X price" and shills, it will be masked by "Oh this is a great token, buy this now fomooooo!!!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
mariahronny

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

As for me i will suggest ethereum orethereum classic....in few months ethereum is going be stronger than this.both have the tendency to boom.
Every coin is going to have trade-offs. If its value is relatively well recognized, like BTC, then it's going to have less upside potential

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

Short term? I still think ripple is a good short term coin. Also nem and humaniq. You may try to look for coins with some major updates and announcements coming.
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

Mobilego. Price of coin will be total amount raised divide by 100M Mobilego Tokens. I'm investing because their Gamecredits coin is doing decent.
LOL it does not even have an exchange yet. Moreover, they have not distributed coin to members as well.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

Maybe altcoin that is not currently pumped does not exist, maybe I can suggest you to some coins
Eth and etc.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

As for me i will suggest ethereum orethereum classic....in few months ethereum is going be stronger than this.both have the tendency to boom.
Every coin is going to have trade-offs. If its value is relatively well recognized, like BTC, then it's going to have less upside potential

but although investment in Etherium is a good option but here you need to invest for long term, as from short term investment you cannot get a good profit, to me think you need to select a cheap coin but having good potential to invest your assets there for short term, and from there you can really expect a good profit.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

I am having eye on litecoin, ripple and ether . Ether i wanted to buy when it was 20$ but i dint have courage now am regreting . I am also having strong research data on ltc and ripple it will also do the same magic like ether
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

So I've almost sold all my previous holdings and cashed out a decent profit from all of them. And now looking to enter to another bunch (3-4) of alts to get profit. I am not much interested in long term but only short term which may span to a month or so. As all my previous coins like Ripple, Golem, Factom, Maid are already pumped quite high, I cannot buy them at this moment. And I don't want to waste my time just waiting for the price correction and then buying back.
So can anyone suggest some coins which are not pumped at the moment or at higher value than they should be?
Or the coins which may be going even higher in upcoming days or weeks.
Please give your suggestions

I suggest you buy eth, xrm and litecoin. Eth and xrm have raise up fast follow btc and litecoin is sideways, but I believe it will go up. Maybe you need to see chart price one more time, use short time period ( 1 hour - 1 day ) to make sure what I'm saying. Don't follow me but disciplines with your strategy, everything could happen on the real market. Don't forget t use stop loss and take profit because short term strategy never hold. Have a nice day.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:33:12 PM

I'm suggesting based on what I'm short trading as of now though, well it is still entirely up to you though which coins you're comfortable with trading with short term. The coins I'm currently trading now are Nem, DGB and Ethereum. Good luck to you though and happy trading!
realbigs21024

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:54:43 PM

Strat all the way right now. Look how much it has went up this week alone and that is with out any news but coming next month I believe they will be releasing Breezewallet and it will be take off time they also have a great community.
DataScientist

Activity: 70

Journey to the future begins today!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

what about ETC, Trst, Ripple?

Neuro NRO - cryptocurrency for neural networks, machine learning, big data.
Neuro Storage beta! https://www.facebook.com/events/148393389047238/
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

You may want to try SONM project which I participate these days in promoting and the ICO will be launch soon this month on June 15th

Sonm has many interesting features that not other project have like Golem, SONM is totally different because will replace PoW mining, plus they have climate predictions, and meteor trajectory modeling something that other blockchain don't have these days.

DancingbearPH

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:26:25 PM

xrp right now short term
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: