Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How withdrawal from Kraken to no SEPA members country ?  (Read 446 times)
DigitalVHS (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

I tried to  withdrawal  money to   my bank account but i cant , its say invalid  BIC (SWIFT) I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina (no SEPA member ).Is there any other way  to withdrawal? Tnx
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 8334

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

I tried to  withdrawal  money to   my bank account but i cant , its say invalid  BIC (SWIFT) I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina (no SEPA member ).Is there any other way  to withdrawal? Tnx

You just need to use the correct SWIFT code.  Kraken has support, why don't you ask them for help?
Maybe you can use this to compose the proper SWIFT number: https://www.ifscswiftcodes.com/Bank-SWIFT-Codes/Bosnia-And-Herzegovina.htm

Another option is to buy Bitcoin through Kraken and use another method such as Spectrocoin (this is not an endorsement of Spectrocoin).

DigitalVHS (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

You just need to use the correct SWIFT code.  Kraken has support, why don't you ask them for help?
Maybe you can use this to compose the proper SWIFT number: https://www.ifscswiftcodes.com/Bank-SWIFT-Codes/Bosnia-And-Herzegovina.htm

Another option is to buy Bitcoin through Kraken and use another method such as Spectrocoin (this is not an endorsement of Spectrocoin).

Yes i  use  swift code with xxx  also, but dosent work. I ask  support for help but they dont  replay  me 2 days. Thank you for replay, and sorry for bad eanglish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: