Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:34:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Ripple and Steem?  (Read 4974 times)
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

I don't buy Ripple at all. I don't want to convince anyone that Ripple is a bad investment. This is just my opinion. A mad pump without a reason, it's always a sign to me to keep farther from this.
I'm buying Steem in a small amount. Since I have an account. This is a good project for bloggers. This is probably the only one decentralized platform for bloggers today. Medium blocks everything.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

I got acquainted with both coins and decided that I would not invest in either of them, since the first one already brought a lot of profit to the community and the second scenario is unlikely, and the second simply does not inspire confidence in me
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Looking at the current market situations, one may think most especially a coin like Ripple can't stand the test of time. Personally, I am more than convinced about the success Xrp would record in years to come. I can even say its case will be likened to that of Bitcoin/Ethereum sooner or later. The coin is just one of the best anyone can lay his/her hands on right now.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

I think you should watch at Stellar. It's a fork of the Ripple with same functions but it's capitalisation is much less then Ripple's one. Team of Stellar is too  very professional and they've got better perspective.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

these coins have different purposes. ripple is intended for banks, steem is a freer coin. My choice is ripple, since the coin has already shown good growth dynamics

Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

I bought Ripple, which will come to a very good level in the future of crypto money. This Altcoin gives hope for the future, a good project. Believe you will buy and wait. It is not an investment recommendation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: