Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ExchangeSoftware.info SCAMMERS! Do not buy their scripts!  (Read 658 times)
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:47:12 AM

These are the links of scammer

www.exchangesoftware.info
admin@me4onkof.info (Owner)
https://www.facebook.com/me4onkof (Owner Facebook)
support@exchangesoftware.info

This is what happened

I bought script BitcoinMarkets, given it to my developer to test it out on his server. He checked it on his server and it didnt run because licensekey was not valid. I contacted there support. They added my developer's domain on it and it worked. He tested the script we decided not to use this script as it was not secure and suitable for us. So i contacted their support and asked for refund and cancellation of my license. They first insisted that we will not refund you. I told them its your fault also you took time to respond back to me on email and its all done within 3 days.

This was the first evidence that shows that they will refund:

Their customer support agreed to refund and told me they will forward it to sales team. I said ok and given my Paypal. More than week passed no refund received. I emailed the admin he also agreed to refund and asked for my Paypal ID.

This is second evidence that we will refund:

Now its been a month no refund received, i contacted them today that i will post on forums about your scamming and admin replied

Make what you want you will not receive refund.

Regards,
Stefan Simeonov
http://me4onkof.info

If you like our work, can donate via this platform http://www.exchangesoftware.info/donate

This scam thread will be keep opened until they will refund me. Its not a big amount that i would care about but it is scamming so i will not tolerate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

Don't see you mentioning the amount scammed anywhere it the thread ? Forgive my illiteracy but what kind of script requires a license to open it ? If it's a zip file I can understand.The quoted post from the admin email should be attached with a screenshot from the actual mail.
It amazes me that you still buy the scripts when you have a developer of your own. Shocked
me4onkof

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

After discussing with our team, we decided to refuse to refund this client's money.

The reason is: When the client mentioned that they had some difficulty installing the script, we told them to provide us with data to help them. But he said he had a developer and he did not want to.Therefore, when the customer refuses our help as we have developed the script and know if there is any doubt about how to proceed we do not think we have to refund the amount!

We have more than 1000 clients which when they have problems, we solve it. Never we refuse help!
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:10:00 PM

After discussing with our team, we decided to refuse to refund this client's money.

The reason is: When the client mentioned that they had some difficulty installing the script, we told them to provide us with data to help them. But he said he had a developer and he did not want to.Therefore, when the customer refuses our help as we have developed the script and know if there is any doubt about how to proceed we do not think we have to refund the amount!

We have more than 1000 clients which when they have problems, we solve it. Never we refuse help!

You guys took two days to get the script installed, just a matter of not providing cpanel details (which i will never provide to someone as there is other sites hosted on it as well), you guys decide that we will not refund this customer and he also got his developer.
Why you guys agreed twice, that we will refund you please wait.

TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

Don't see you mentioning the amount scammed anywhere it the thread ? Forgive my illiteracy but what kind of script requires a license to open it ? If it's a zip file I can understand.The quoted post from the admin email should be attached with a screenshot from the actual mail.
It amazes me that you still buy the scripts when you have a developer of your own. Shocked

Amount doesn't matter much its 40$, It will not make me rich or make them poorer. It is a scam which i will not compromise. Their script requires license key when you are installing on your server. Yes i have developer we were looking to use it but he said it is not well coded and not secure. so we refused to use it. They have also cancelled our license!
davar

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Scammers! I had a problem with scrypt an d asked help from support. They stolled 1.39 BTC!!! in one touch!!!
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:04:48 PM

Scammers! I had a problem with scrypt an d asked help from support. They stolled 1.39 BTC!!! in one touch!!!

I am sure there will be some backdoors
me4onkof

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

I am sure there will be some backdoors

Dear Customers,

Our business is based on creating platforms to help our customers. We have over 2000 sales of our scripts and we have not had such problems. When customers give us access, we use it only to solve their problem! We would never allow to steal any of them. our scripts are 100% open source, everyone can check them can check their content for holes.
Btc4Nigeria

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

Our company use products of exchangesoftware.info and no have problems with support or with scripts. We use VPS which they configurate for us and more than one year we dont have problems with their services. We have a large number of stored data on our server, and 24-hour monitoring. We have not detected their interference unless it was wanted by us. We are extremely pleased with their services and we recommend them to others!
Mahmoud_magdy

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:24:52 PM

i have same problem and no any one help me  Angry
pingpesa

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:33:27 PM

You have not attend to me since, I am feeling bad already but I know  u for about 3 years now but seems you change? pls attend to my mail am the no 104 of prowallet client pls i need update as discuss
pingpesa

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:34:32 PM

Pls answer my email... for once am begging
pingpesa

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:30:05 AM

The guy cant be trusted again, I have had a terrible experience with this guy... its so dishearten how hes making a software that suppose to make him a noble person, a useless human being,  he took my money and hes not responding again, i trusted him but hes an ass hole not to call human being...
me4onkof

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:34:03 PM

If somebody have problem contact me directly.. support@exchangesoftware.info as autoresponder says we receive many emails per day and sometimes our mailbox is full. We not scam anybody. Every client receive this for which is paid. It mean receive php script. We have demo versions on our products to test it before buy. So you can rethink before buy something..

Regards

Im awaiting emails from you!
pingpesa

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:23:19 PM

I have written many mails to you, and what I paid for u did'nt do anything or did u do it? even ur chat page on ur website u dont respond, i remember i was crying for ur reply but if u do, its another months before u will reply with same story,   the script need some work, I told u , u should correct the fee charges setting, the receiver shouldnt be the one been charge, I told u i need front-end calculator  u promise me u will do still no update from September last year.. am 104 for the customer counter on ur page ok....and i am using this medium to call u out...
pingpesa

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:31:58 PM

If somebody have problem contact me directly.. support@exchangesoftware.info as autoresponder says we receive many emails per day and sometimes our mailbox is full. We not scam anybody. Every client receive this for which is paid. It mean receive php script. We have demo versions on our products to test it before buy. So you can rethink before buy something..

Regards

Im awaiting emails from you!

I have written many mails to you, and what I paid for u did'nt do anything or did u do it? even ur chat page on ur website u dont respond, i remember i was crying for ur reply but if u do, its another months before u will reply with same story,   the script need some work, I told u , u should correct the fee charges setting, the receiver shouldnt be the one been charge, I told u i need front-end calculator  u promise me u will do still no update from September last year.. am 104 for the customer counter on ur page ok....and i am using this medium to call u out...
bboynam99

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 05:33:13 AM

another one,
i will leave my proof here
He ask you anything look like he is supporting you, but will do nothing to get product working
Waiting for his explain. If not, dont buy anything from him anymore
https://i.imgur.com/7Dpabybl.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: