Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ended CardReaderFactory Lancelot Group Purchase due to Seller Business Practice  (Read 7626 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 12:13:33 PM

Beaflag,

How did you get such a great price on those quads? Do they have more available? I would love to get me some.

I ordered 4, make me an offer (it will have to be good cause I am really interested in mining with these lol) Wink

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ebildude123

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:02:32 PM

How much for 1 of those 88 boards  Embarrassed
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:58:04 PM

Beaflag,

How did you get such a great price on those quads? Do they have more available? I would love to get me some.

I ordered 4, make me an offer (it will have to be good cause I am really interested in mining with these lol) Wink

Nah, I don't think you ordered 4 from him...

I don't have much to say here in this discussion except that I confirm most parts of the discussion up there is true. I personally got some ztex boards from the guy mentioned and they're hashing fine currently. I don't blame blackarrow here as frankly, some of us here do not trust even our government, and I'm just another guy on the Internet sporting a cute dog pic. Tongue

That said, if I had to sign and send a physical contract every time in dealing with an 300~+ BTC tx, I'd be literally living in the post office - I released an average of 400-500 BTC each day in the past week alone. Wink However, I still sign a GPG contract each and every time I conduct an escrow, be it 1 BTC or 1000 BTC.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:20:42 PM

Beaflag,

I don't have much to say here in this discussion except that I confirm most parts of the discussion up there is true. I personally got some ztex boards from the guy mentioned and they're hashing fine currently. I don't blame blackarrow here as frankly, some of us here do not trust even our government, and I'm just another guy on the Internet sporting a cute dog pic. Tongue

That said, if I had to sign and send a physical contract every time in dealing with an 300~+ BTC tx, I'd be literally living in the post office - I released an average of 400-500 BTC each day in the past week alone. Wink However, I still sign a GPG contract each and every time I conduct an escrow, be it 1 BTC or 1000 BTC.

I did order 4 on beaflags order. Should receive shipping info today and have them overnighted and be here tuesday. Im sure he would be happy to confirm this. Got in at the last minute before order was sent. John why do you say I dony have 4?

Beaflag VonRathburg (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:31:07 PM

Beaflag,

I did order 4 on beaflags order. Should receive shipping info today and have them overnighted and be here tuesday. Im sure he would be happy to confirm this. Got in at the last minute before order was sent. John why do you say I dony have 4?

I'm guessing the ... is a joke. His whole post is in a light hearted and slightly jesting tone  Tongue.

You did order 4 from me and I just shipped them about an hour ago through USPS overnight to arrive on Tuesday (holiday weekend). You've also been sent a PM with tracking information. I only have one more package to send out and it is because that person hasn't responded to my shipping quote yet.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:40:18 PM

Beaflag,

I'm guessing the ... is a joke. His whole post is in a light hearted and slightly jesting tone  Tongue.

You did order 4 from me and I just shipped them about an hour ago through USPS overnight to arrive on Tuesday (holiday weekend). You've also been sent a PM with tracking information. I only have one more package to send out and it is because that person hasn't responded to my shipping quote yet.

Ahh that would make sense. Thanks for clearing that up Smiley glad to hear they are coming getting excited. Ill confirm receipt in a couple of days. Just wanted to make sure people didnt think I was untruthful. Lol.

Btw im thinking 7 btc per board escrowed and buyers expense if anyone is interested or make counter offer

Fighting Irish

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:09:36 PM

Wish I had 7 BTC. All I have is this Monopoly money that say Federal Reserve.  Roll Eyes
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:41:29 PM

Wish I had 7 BTC. All I have is this Monopoly money that say Federal Reserve.  Roll Eyes

I could take cash equivalent....

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:15:13 AM

Beaflag,

I'm guessing the ... is a joke. His whole post is in a light hearted and slightly jesting tone  Tongue.

Yep, and I was right anyway.  Wink You didn't buy 4 directly from the source.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: