Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:07:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wirex & Drop Down Service  (Read 211 times)
fxaddicted (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:40:10 AM

I've been using Wirex for more then a year now and i seen People calling them scammers etc and i personally don't think that's true at all .

For the last year until now the service Quality Drop Down to the lowest level you can imagine . and that Include
1- Support Team
2- System Errors / Bugs
3- Bad decisions

Wirex has the worst Support department you ever find . tickets can take up to week with no reply whatsoever

Errors is something i use to it with Wirex and some errors can kill you . such as the failure of loading card where btc disperses and card loading fail as well and to solve this Problem you need to contact support team and Goodluck with that

many Bad decisions and the worst one is just 5 days ago when they decide to shutdown MasterCard Exchange without any warning . they didn't even think about waiting for Customers to have the Visa Replacement like giving 1 month for example for everyone to order Visa Card before shutdown MasterCard Exchange ,

Not to mention it has been 8 days since i order my Visa Card so far not even Tracking number arrive let alone card arrive

What really Wirex need is new Management team and new CEO Because it's very obvious the current team has no idea how Business works and how to compete on today market .

There is a reason as why American Company's has a high rate of success and everyone should learn from them .

yeah i got it those Russians folks leaving in London and in General new to the world of Entrepreneurship and businesses but this is should not be an excuse when you have open Internet and the chance to learn and study like never before

I wish them the best really but Personally not sure

alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

The same for me, impossible to load old card, and waiting for the new one since the 16
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: