Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ESP] Esper Speculation  (Read 3833 times)
segur-ulver (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:01:36 PM

Use this thread to speculate about the price of Esper.
Main Esper thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
Esper Market: https://www.novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/

My opinion:
Current price is super low and bound to go up with the increased interest in the main thread, the active devs, good roadmap, and the very very low price of 5 satoshi, which it is up from 2 satoshi within the past month.
Combine this with it coming to livecoin soon at the current rate of voting, and you have a very interesting coin.

Could be the next big gainer, after XRP and RDD rises, thoughts?
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

50-100 sat, it's too undervalued at 6, coins never last this cheap nowadays. Especially masternode tech.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

I bought some at 2-3 sat I think it may be time to stock up some more before the inevitable rise. Seems like all coins are pumping.
Loco Motive

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

🌟

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

The development looks promising (new masternode tech and all the other stuff) and the devs seem competent enough. They are working on this project for more than a year and delivered already some interesting things.

But it will take a while for a real pump i belive; first we are going to see the new tech and after that we could see a drammatic increase in price.
The crowd is always late to this kind things, and it's the crowd that possesses the capacity to really pump/hype a coin. So my bets are that we are going to see a steady and slow increase in price untill something happens (new masternodes? people realizing that this isn't really worth only 5 to 6 sats?) and the price moons in a few days \ hours.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:07:14 PM

The espers dev is the dev for insane, look at how insanes value soared.  High hopes, it wouldn't be absurd to see 50 sat soon, and upon successful implementation of the modified MN 200+.

That being said remember circulating supply for esp2 is lower than cmc says, 7b+ trapped on yobit + however many more didn't do the swap.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:58:20 PM

Thanks for bringing this up. Was on the fence about the coin. Looks like diving in now wouldn't be a bad idea
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:05:26 PM

ive brought a few million i was following insane afew months back wish i would of saw espers then, i do see it going Up future is bright

santaclaws

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:52:51 PM

Thanks for bringing this up. Was on the fence about the coin. Looks like diving in now wouldn't be a bad idea

After this crazy bull run there aren't many coins out there that haven't been pumped like crazy. This is one that has a very low price, good dedicated developers and a road map for the future. So far the devs have been very helpful and available to answer questions. That can't be said about many of the coins that are pumped like mad.

I already own a bunch of ESP and once my ETC investment goes up enough I will sell and put all those BTC into ESP. This is the next x100 coin.

We will be at 400 sats in the next few months.

Jannou

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:49:21 PM

I agree, this project looks promising (active and good developer and new stuff coming up) I'm probably gonna buy some today.
dissident

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:04:41 PM

I like the name. Takes me back to Final Fantasy VI.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:24:58 AM

So livecoin going to happen, mentioned it casually to bill earlier at trex slack and he said if its innovative have the dev talk to julian. 

So livecoin, then Trex?

Jannou

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:46:42 PM

So livecoin going to happen, mentioned it casually to bill earlier at trex slack and he said if its innovative have the dev talk to julian. 

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Also any idea what is the process of getting coin to bittrex, is it likely that it will happen?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Also any idea what is the process of getting coin to bittrex, is it likely that it will happen?

Before Bittrex picks this up it will need volume and more users. This could happen if the masternodes come out and people start buying to own those nodes. So long as development is ongoing then I see this mooning. Then again, if the altcoin bubble just popped then were all bagholders. I don't think that's the case.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:39:42 AM

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Yes

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:41:16 AM

So livecoin, then Trex?

Is Trex == Bittrex ?

Before Bittrex picks this up it will need volume and more users. This could happen if the masternodes come out and people start buying to own those nodes. So long as development is ongoing then I see this mooning. Then again, if the altcoin bubble just popped then were all bagholders. I don't think that's the case.

Well 30k volume on average recently, thats more than a good chunk of their coins had for awhile; so its possible.  They said they like innovative coins, and there would be an esp volume spike if they listed.  But mainly they need some penny coins, even if its not going to be low sat forever.

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:52:21 AM

ok ok filled a little bag and will check in on it after a month or two, 100X on this please Grin

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Jannou

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:29:56 AM

ok ok filled a little bag and will check in on it after a month or two, 100X on this please Grin

Same Cheesy expecting some action soon or at least once the masternode is ready or when livecoin adds this.
Sansone

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

I filled my bag too! There are news about livecoin?
dizen1

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

I'm in on this one. I'd be happy with 2x tbh.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

I filled my bag too! There are news about livecoin?

Its up to livecoin to add them at this point, but espers is in the top 3 coins there as voted by the community.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: