Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤ Tom ❌ Jerry ❤ : Bitcoin Game  (Read 727 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

Play Tom bit Jerry Game and win Bitcoins !

The winner team (the one with more bitcoins) break the loser
Winner will take all loser's bitcoins plus the jackpot.

At the end of the round these bitcoins are shared by all players who invested into the winner team.

The fee is slowly raising during this round, it starts at 0 % and ends at 50 % rate.
Calculate carefully but act quickly! Or perhaps you'd better wait for the next round...

Play It Now :
http://tombitjerry.com/

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DevSoft

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:08:13 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 12:26:30 PM by DevSoft

I actually had a similar Idea (Ofc not using Toms and Jerries).
I was, and I am still thinking of coding a much better version, similar in principle. Just with the Highest Quality Website, API, and a lot of features for users.
If there will we be people who want me to do it, I will prob. do it someday.

PS. Let's analyze your system. I will be back with my report today.
GuilleSF

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:12:55 PM

I actually had a similar Idea (Ofc not using Toms and Jerries).
I was, and I am still thinking of coding a much better version, similar in principle. Just with the Highest Quality Website, API, and a lot of features for users.
If there will we be people who want me to do it, I will prob. do it someday.

PS. Let's analyze your system. I will be back with my report today.

Not much to analyze, it's pretty much a variation of a dollar auction (the jackpot), with some "pvp" elements. The owners of the place would get lots of easy money.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

Tom and Jerry is one of the world favourite cartoons that attracts attentions from children and some adults, you can do something more constructive with this idea rather than using this method of ponzi, HYIPs or lottery.

You can hacked down this site and send me pm and i will advise you on how to monetize this site legitimately.
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:34:39 PM

actually i see tom and jerry....i don't like this one ald..
it let me think of previous cartoon scam...i forget what is the name ><..

however have nice planning then nice design!
DevSoft

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:24:29 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 09:36:20 AM by DevSoft

Not much to analyze, it's pretty much a variation of a dollar auction (the jackpot), with some "pvp" elements. The owners of the place would get lots of easy money.

You are wrong, there is much to analyze, and I have found issues. I will first contact the owner, since I will not release this information in public before talking to this guy.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

actually i see tom and jerry....i don't like this one ald..
it let me think of previous cartoon scam...i forget what is the name ><..

however have nice planning then nice design!

Its not so hard to remember the name of Op's previous "games"/"faucets" etc...
Read his name and his text signature, both of them have the same admin.

@op: Why you continue to do this after all the fuss and negs you get from your previous...cartoons? Roll Eyes

DevSoft

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:08:10 PM

Well, the owner made a choice to Ignore the security holes & Vulnerabilities, so here we go.

SQL Injections
"NOTE! Security issue like this can allow an attacker to gain access to your MySQL Database, and access private information."

URL: http://tomygame.com/index.php
There are total of 23 holes which allows an attacker to access Database. I wont list them all.

$_GET Method:

If you send this data: view=profileview&viewuser=%5c
You will get an error:

If you send this data: /bannerclick.php?id=
You will get an error:

$_POST Method:

Send POST Data to this URL: /index.php?action=login&rid=41903324&&view=login
DATA to send: form_pwd=1&form_user=%5c&routing_code=94102

This means the web-site is completely unprotected from SQL Injections. Some1 already might have your username, passwords, and emails.

Directory Listing & Shell Upload

First of all, the server is configured in a wrong way, which allows anyone to browse all the files in any folder, which in most cases will reveal some sort of sensitive information. For example:

http://tomygame.com/blogs/
http://tomygame.com/ads/

This one is more interesting:
http://tomygame.com/members/avatar/
This is where user avatar files goes, when some1 upload one. Since EVERYONE can access this folder, an attacker can upload a file of his choice masked as avatar, and then just open this folder in browser, and launch the file. If you check this folder now, you will notice some1 already have done it.

These was only the MAJOR Problems, there are many other - minor bugs and problems, which I wont bother listing.

Sorry for the long report,
Thank you, Devsoft™.

Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:36:24 AM

This game was implemented when cetobeto was still alive. it did somehow work, but we all know what happened to the site, with many of us not getting the balance we had because "they were too tiny". Now, if OP has created 3 faucet websites, and 2 of them are out due to debts, maybe it's not such a good idea to invest in this game

Qfox

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

等価交換

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

how to play this game?

if i bet Jerry 0.01btc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: