Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins now, At this price, It Isn't working  (Read 8871 times)
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:38:31 PM

I love BTC, I want BTCs, but buying them now, at this price, it won't work..too expensive Sad Angry . If you owning Bitcoins or thousand satoshis, consider yourself lucky!
I think in the end of this month the price could reach $ 4000. So to buy bitcoin is currently the right choice.

Another moronic prediction... Realistic predictions would cap at $3000, or a very important event has to happen to suddenly bump it up another $1000, but it's not very likely that will happen in this month.

I won't be too surprised if it does happen, but it most likely won't and I would like to know why you think the bitcoin price will hit $4000...

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:39:06 PM

If you keep waiting you may miss the train but it will be quite wise decision to wait for correction to buy quite cheaper. But don't expect a big dump because buy pressure and support is quite strong this time. Price may reach $3000 soon and you may stucked with fiat in hands.  Cheesy
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Another moronic prediction... Realistic predictions would cap at $3000, or a very important event has to happen to suddenly bump it up another $1000, but it's not very likely that will happen in this month.

I won't be too surprised if it does happen, but it most likely won't and I would like to know why you think the bitcoin price will hit $4000...

all predictions are moronic at this particular time. and if you hadn't noticed it's approaching $3000 in asia and has already surpassed it on a few exchanges.
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

I love BTC, I want BTCs, but buying them now, at this price, it won't work..too expensive Sad Angry . If you owning Bitcoins or thousand satoshis, consider yourself lucky!

I love bitcoin too so If the price goes down I always collecting. You are right, if you have bitcoin now you're so lucky because your money in bitcoin right now if you invest, already double or already have profit. But the hard thing if you have bitcoin right now is the time when you sell it. Why? Because we don't know if the price will still pump or will dump so when you sell it now. What if the price will double ?
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:08:58 PM

I feel the same way about bitcoin. I love and want bitcoins but I cannot afford to buy even a single one. That's why instead of buying, I gain bitcoin by earning. Bitcoin's price has been tremendously increasing and having some would make you feel great. But disregard the expensive part and start buying bitcoin, hold and wait. After a certain amount of time, you'll be thankful that you bought some then.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

Dear brother,more persons said these same words when bitcoin crossed $1000 last january.Now they regret for their decision.Same is the situation now.If you hesitate to buy now considering that it wont work,then i don't know at how much higher price you would have to spend to get the same amount of bitcoin.Atleast dont miss the train now.Otherwise you would have to regret,regret,regret in your life.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:20:17 PM

Too expensive but have you thought about the next thing that could happen?
Problem is you focused on the present and didnt do anything to see if there will be a future for it.
Look at the charts from the past and think again.
Dont just make a thread like this where you want to cry.
PS: You should think thoroughly if you want to invest.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:23:26 PM

You can wait for the price correction for a chance of a cheaper bitcoin but you really never know if bitcoin will have a correction or not. This maybe the last chance to buy on a cheaper bitcoin. It may take off again and it can go over 3K. If you really like bitcoin buy some now and if it retracts, buy more. If not, then at least you already have bought some bitcoin.
rumex

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

Yes the price is high now but Bitcoin is where the financial world is going now.If you have money to invest go ahead and invest and take profit as the value continue to rise. We are expecting Bitcoin to be around 3000USD before the end of the year.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:29:52 PM

Who says it will not work due to expensiveness?

On 20th May, I have posted a reply... Please check it..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1913214.msg19100909#msg19100909

On 20th May bitcoin price was $1900+ and today it is trading at $2400+
Its a $500 profit per bitcoin in just 4 days. Who knows, the price will not hit $3k by this month?  Roll Eyes

I am just trying to tell that bitcoin price was never expensive, bitcoin gets a new base price daily to start off.

So my point view is, what will you do if the price hits $4k+ by this year and you did not took the opportunity to buy at $2400+  Huh

Bitcoin price will keep increasing, because peoples are loving it..

I am also in love with bitcoin and working hard to get her and a  Kiss

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:58:06 AM

all predictions are moronic at this particular time. and if you hadn't noticed it's approaching $3000 in asia and has already surpassed it on a few exchanges.

Yeah, THAT might be the "Comment of the Year".  Bwa ha.

In that NO ONE can predict the future (at least consistently), NO ONE can really know.

I was at least as surprised as anyone here that BTC would reach $2500 in May.

I could see a price quite a bit higher (not a prediction, a possibility) of $5000 if SW and BU (or whatever they call themselves now) reach a good compromise.  STABILITY would bring in more people, and more importantly merchants and companies (see Fidelity thread today).
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

the only thing you need to know about bitcoin when deciding whether to buy it or not at any price, is the fact the bitcoin price will rise whether you are ready for it or not !

it doesn't matter if price is high or low when you buy it. in long term it will rise one way or another and there is nobody in the whole world that can stop it at this point. it is out and a couple of countries adopted it and others are working towards it.

#unstopableBTC

Buying the dip...
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:44:07 AM

The bitcoin now are so expensive but if you have enough fund and you want buy its okay.  Because i think bitcoin are continually getting on higher level.  Its better to buy than to regret.
ElectroDev

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:46:42 AM

You think this is expensive?Huh
Wait till it hits $10 000 Buy now while its cheap.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:47:10 AM

Honesty we all really don't know if it's expensive. Say today 2400$ is expensive tomorrow it goes 3 or 4k.we will say we missed the bus. The only logical thing to do is buy little little daily basis. Earn from contests and signature campaigns. That's the only way now. Buy satoshi's not Bitcoins, be wise. Keep a fixed amount daily to buy. And regularly keep on buying it and wait for the miracle and when you get rich well just enjoy it.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:48:29 AM

You think this is expensive?Huh
Wait till it hits $10 000 Buy now while its cheap.
what if this things really happen right away? i guess this investment is worth to gamble as we watch how past the price went up and
how it will grow from time to time, better to place even small portion of your money and keep it hold until it reach the price you desire.
paul gatt

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:50:37 AM

There's a tidal wave of new money literally pouring into Bitcoin each and every day. Up to you if you want to sit on the sidelines.

Too many transformations in bitcoin, governments accept bitcoin, bitcoin prepares for 2mb segwit process, which is evaluated to solve all its difficulties. This makes bitcoin the most potent and powerful currency at the moment, people are pouring money into it, however, I am concerned that the bitcoin value is constantly increasing.
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:02:58 AM

It's not luck, it's a reasonable investment to make all of us profit, we come to bitcoin with knowledge and greed. We always want to make a profit, so we invest in it, and now we can make a good profit.

SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:06:39 AM

There's a tidal wave of new money literally pouring into Bitcoin each and every day. Up to you if you want to sit on the sidelines.

Too many transformations in bitcoin, governments accept bitcoin, bitcoin prepares for 2mb segwit process, which is evaluated to solve all its difficulties. This makes bitcoin the most potent and powerful currency at the moment, people are pouring money into it, however, I am concerned that the bitcoin value is constantly increasing.

Yeah. The value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing and you don't know if you sell your balance since it may even rise further which will make you lose the opportunity. It's hard to predict really and we don't know what would really happen. A lot of good news rising from time to time which makes you think that it may really go up than what many have speculate. The good thing to do is sell some and hold some.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:34:19 AM

Bitcoin is really much expensive currently , so here I think that it would wouldn't be the good descion to buy .
Here I can tell you surely that whether the price will increase or not in the incoming month or it will got crash .
But I am.100% sure that the Bitcoin will rise in this year and will reach to 10000$/btc in the year 2018 ( prediction by the most experienced bitcoiners ) .
So if you want to buy for the long term of 4-5 months then I will suggest you to buy it without much confusion or wondering whether to buy worthful or worthlessness .
Here I will also would like to suggest you that don't sell your Bitcoin at low price  ( if price go down ) , because rise and fall in the Bitcoin is a natural thing in Bitcoin  .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████