Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Licensing Coin Marketplace 🎥 Your One-Stop Shop for Licensed Media  (Read 1106 times)
supermario64

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

Checked out the website....when are you guys going to post some new partners?  I'm interested in buying but not until I see the team.

I hope you guys post something soon.
They sent an e-mail yesterday about disney and the ringer. it's also up on their twitter. weird they haven't updated this thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frumjanet

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:26:49 PM

Checked out the website....when are you guys going to post some new partners?  I'm interested in buying but not until I see the team.

They sent an e-mail yesterday about disney and the ringer. it's also up on their twitter. weird they haven't updated this thread?

Should be where they're going first...If they want to sell anything, here's where to do it.  Someone's dropping the ball Sad
karaschoen

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:27:15 PM

Who has more information about this mention of Disney?
https://twitter.com/LicensingCoin/status/923303958113787905
supermario64

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:30:29 PM

Should be where they're going first...If they want to sell anything, here's where to do it.  Someone's dropping the ball Sad
I think e-mailing people who purchased already is the thought there but i agree. hoping to find aresponse soon
halaby_avi

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

A Disney name drop is about as big as it gets. I feel like you don't just throw that name around unless you're serious...  
hmmmm....
frumjanet

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

I think e-mailing people who purchased already is the thought there but i agree. hoping to find aresponse soon

Looks like the OP (Andrew) is online, why isn't he responding?...
andrewjchapin (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

Hi all - Andrew here, board member. I can confirm that we've talked to and extended invitations to ABC-Disney, The Ringer, Barstool, and theSkimm. We're excited by the prospect of having them on board at LCM and look forward to announcing the specific members of our board. They're primarily people in charge of content planning and licensing.

Your points are well-taken - in an effort to streamline our ICO process, we've stuck to e-mail and Twitter but I'll be sure to personally come to Bitcoin Talk as well.

Also of note: we've elected to accept Bitcoin Gold in exchange for LC.

Updates to come. Thanks for your interest.
frumjanet

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

Thanks for the update...looking forward to see what other partners Licensing Coin can get before I pull the trigger.
andrewjchapin (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

Thanks for the update...looking forward to see what other partners Licensing Coin can get before I pull the trigger.
We're scheduled to announce the remaining board members in mid-November. If you're interested in being the first to know, join our e-mail list.

Also: we've received $280,300 in orders (vs. our pre-sale cap of $500k)!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: